The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

b320cf05482edabddc2737bd427acd0414204807

Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!

The Earth Defense Club at Binan High School; Yumoto Hakone, En Yufuin, Atsushi Kinugawa, Io Naruko and Ryuu Zaou; who regularly attend a local bathhouse run by Yumoto's brother, are approached by a strange pink wombat-like being from another planet who charges them (rather involuntarily) with the task of saving the world. Using a set of "Loveracelets" he gives them, the group transforms into Battle Lovers, who use the power of love to combat foes intent on spreading hate and discord. As they battle, they encounter the Earth Conquest Club under the influence of a small green hedgehog-like creature named Zundar; student councilelects Kinshiro Kusatsu, Ibushi Arima and Akoya Gero become their enemies who are also responsible for creating the monsters the Lovers fight.

Yes, Finally, Yes...FEEL THE LOVE!

This anime is not as it sounds like, yes the image looks like a fruity Palooza (or like Sailor Moon), But there's actually Moooooooore into it.

Well i'll be honest, I ship En x Atsushi more than Yumoto x Ryuu, But i drool on both in secret... :ninja: This is definitely going under my favorite anime ever!

And i can use the image below for the first time, Feel it, Adore it, Breath it.

ed3.jpg

Final Point that you absolutely positively surely (are those even usable here?) Must know!

Wombat!

Earth_Defense_Club_LOVE_EP_2_Screengrab_

Check him out 24/7 or else that kill you image will hunt you, Seriously see for yourself.

Earth_Defense_Club_LOVE_EP_5_Screengrab_

tumblr_niundmaTHS1tydz8to1_500.gif

tumblr_nhvmwcWKAv1sqbbypo1_500.gif

b320cf05482edabddc2737bd427acd0414204807

Yes, Finally, Yes...FEEL THE LOVE!

This anime is not as it sounds like, yes the image looks like a fruity Palooza (or like Sailor Moon), But there's actually Moooooooore into it.

Well i'll be honest, I ship En x Atsushi more than Yumoto x Ryuu, But i drool on both in secret... :ninja: This is definitely going under my favorite anime ever!

And i can use the image below for the first time, Feel it, Adore it, Breath it.

ed3.jpg

Final Point that you absolutely positively surely (are those even usable here?) Must know!

Wombat!

Earth_Defense_Club_LOVE_EP_2_Screengrab_

Check him out 24/7 or else that kill you image will hunt you, Seriously see for yourself.

Earth_Defense_Club_LOVE_EP_5_Screengrab_

tumblr_niundmaTHS1tydz8to1_500.gif

tumblr_nhvmwcWKAv1sqbbypo1_500.gif

NO MY EYES CANNOT BE UNSEEN :facepalm:

• Like 1

wow... you managed to finish it??? couldn't bring myself to finish this one... and I am only 4 episodes away til the final ep... why? because this is me whenever the opening theme and their transformation sequence:

Phoenix_Sweating_1.gif

I want one Wombat to cuddle though...

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

wow... you managed to finish it??? couldn't bring myself to finish this one... and I am only 4 episodes away til the final ep... why? because this is me whenever the opening theme and their transformation sequence:

Phoenix_Sweating_1.gif

I want one Wombat to cuddle though...

The transformation scenes turns interesting after Ep 5.... :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

You know you want to continue it  xD

btooom-5095.jpg

Synpopsis

22-year-old Ryouta is an unemployed good-for-nothing who spends his days living at home and playing Btooom, a wildly popular online game that's sold over three million copies worldwide. Alongside other teammates, Ryouta battles it out with others using powerful bombs and sonar that can reveal hidden enemies, and his dedication has earned him the title of Japan's top player. But soon, Ryouta's pastime becomes a terrifying reality, as he and many others are dropped onto a tropical island and forced to play Btooom – but this time for real. Now, he and the rest must fight to the death by whatever means necessary, as the only way to win this deadly game is by killing seven of the other players.

*sigh*... Actually I liked the fight(?) scenes (esp. the strategies except E11), but unfortunately... that is the only thing I liked in this anime :(

random mumbling:

for a character that prefers to talk/interact to people online mode than people in offline mode... Ryota seems to be the most talkative one I've met so far...

• Like 1

danganronpa-kibou-no-gakuen-to-zetsubou-

Danganronpa: The Animation

Synopsis

Hope’s Peak Private Academy is a super-exclusive institute that gathers the best and the brightest, provides them with a world-class education, and propels them into any career they wish. At least, that’s what the average student Naegi used to think. Having been accepted into a class of 15 students through a lottery system, the boy quickly comes to learn that Hope’s Peak is no ordinary school. In reality, he and the group find themselves trapped inside and learn that the only way to "graduate" is to murder a fellow student and fool everyone in a trial that determines life or death! Led by the whimsically-cruel, teddy-bear-like Monobear, Naegi and the others must do whatever it takes to escape this bizarre, deadly game.

Trying to finish one anime backlog at a time... ^_^

So the first question probably is... what to do first... play the game or watch the anime? I highly recommend playing the first since the anime is pace is fast... like very fast(*insert here "I wish it has more episode" whines*). If you enjoyed the game's plot and want to re-live what happened... this anime is recommended to you... 

random mumbling(or rather out of the blue question, of course super spoiler to Danganronpa 2 ending):

So, you know who was squished in the end of the first game and anime right? How the heck did that creepy weirdo managed to stitch her hand/arm to his body  :angry:

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 3

CutieHighEarthDefenseClubLove.jpg

and I survived!!! pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

So... this is an anime supposed to be a parody of magical girls anime... and it is... it is actually funny anime... it has ridiculous monsters and weird, or rather shallow(?), plots(I was actually surprised with the twist in last 2 episodes xD...like why did Kinshirou hates curry *facepalm*)

recommended to anyone wants a funny anime esp. with regards to parodying magical girls and also if you could survive seeing this every episodes:

tumblr_nhsokkw0mV1sg1ksjo1_500.gif

on some notes... there are quite interesting new anime... new season of I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying is still short yet funny, Re-Kan! looks good, and Plastic Memories might be one of my fave (even though it is like shouting "this is a tragedy anime")

• Like 2

The new season is here!

Watched:

Fate/stay Night ep 13
Plastic Memories ep 1
Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon ep 1
I can't understand what my husband is saying S2 ep 1

Loving the rediculously long titled anime xD

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 2