The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

~ Making Love! ~

Now the real question is, Are you #TeamKinshiro, #TeamAtsushi or #TeamEn???????  xD  xD  xD

SO... Kin-chan, At-chan or En-chan? definitely not Kin-chan (definitely my least fave Tsun-Tsun so far) or any of those student council members... just.... no...*facepalm*

• Like 1

530.jpg     Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Magical Girl

Year: 1992-1993

Tsukino Usagi is a 14-year-old girl in junior high. She's ditzy, whiny, and a crybaby. She often flunks her tests, and she is always scolded by her family. However after a bad day, Usagi is surprised to encounter a black cat that can talk! The cat, Luna, grants Usagi the power to transform into Sailor Moon, a fighter who is to save the world against the Dark Kingdom and its evil ruler, Queen Beryl.

Of course, Usagi can't do it alone, and there are others who will help her on the way... [source: MAL]

• Like 3

230px-Gokukoku_no_Brynhildr_Volume_1_cov

Brynhildr in the Darkness

The original manga revolves around high school boy Ryouta Murakami, who cannot forget his female childhood friend whom he let die in an accident. Feeling that he must fulfill their promise of proving the existence of aliens, he has continuously looked up at the starry sky as a member of the astronomy club. One day, a girl named Neko Kuroha who looks exactly like his childhood friend appears as a transfer student. She displays supernatural strength when saving Ryouta from a foreseen accident. It turns out that Neko is a magic user that has run away from an alien research lab. From then on Ryouta supports these magic users, hoping to live normal lives regardless of being pursued. How will Ryouta's life change now?

After a friend of mine told me how great it is (and spoiled most of it, Thanks very much though i did allow it :P), I decided to give it a good go.

A short, entertaining Anime, Definitely supporting Neko-chan.

Though i prefer the Manga in this one.

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1

Your Lie in April

tumblr_nlzua4vBqJ1rch45xo1_1280.jpg

8.5/10

Not big into music anime but this was thematically and emotionally a success.

Summary of anime:

tumblr_nicjuvekqJ1u8p62eo1_500.giftumblr_ndyd80XIK61t6rjfvo1_500.giftumblr_niyyhk06ss1qjvviro1_500.gif

For some reason, this reminded me of Persona 3 movies where Pharos says "Minna shinda yo~" (Everyone dies) in trailer.

Trailer for this could have "Minna nakunda yo~" (Everyone will cry) =D

Still... I seriously start to feel weird for not crying at the ending ./

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well...which anime HAS made you cry before?

Um... that is a tough question... =D

Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul A for being bad? xDDDDD

I'm pretty sure Love Live S2 did, though.

And... if you didn't cry at Clannad, you don't deserve to be alive =D So... yea, that definitely did too =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Bokura Ga Ita / We Were There

25754l.jpg

Enjoyment: 8/10
Not for people who don't like drama

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii / The World Is Still Beautiful

59259l.jpg

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Really enjoyable ! Reminded me of my favourite anime (GoldenTime), they are so much alike (in style of art and narrative, not in plot) that it starts to get suspicious :P

A bit too short in my opinion though.

• Like 2

Is-It-Wrong-to-Try-to-Pick-Up-Girls-in-a

Just finished watching episode 1 for "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?". I'll keep watching it since the title alone makes me laugh and remember when I played MMOs. The first episode was pretty interesting too.

Edited by Royalredpanda
  • Like 4