Uncharted 3 Online Pass

That's a problem, my U3 is from the USA region, but I enter the Store and it says that U3 is only in physical format and the online pass does not appear, and there is the U3 GOTY and it does not bring the online pass, now I'm stranded by that.

Edited by Edgar27AP

For some dumb reason the U3 Online Pass isn't listed with the game itself, thus you have to do a generic search for "Online Pass" before it will appear: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-BCUS98233_00-UNCHARTED3ONPASS. If the Pass had been delisted, then your only options would have been to either get the Digital GOTY Edition since that has the Pass pre-installed or try and track down an unused code on Ebay and get it that way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Edgar27AP said:

That's a problem, my U3 is from the USA region, but I enter the Store and it says that U3 is only in physical format and the online pass does not appear, and there is the U3 GOTY and it does not bring the online pass, now I'm stranded by that.

Did you check the add-on section for the game at the store? I thought the pass was free to d/l now?

Here's the link to the us store.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-NPUA80858_00-UNCHARTED3FREEMP

Edited by PSXtreme_

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

For some dumb reason the U3 Online Pass isn't listed with the game itself, thus you have to do a generic search for "Online Pass" before it will appear: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-BCUS98233_00-UNCHARTED3ONPASS. If the Pass had been delisted, then your only options would have been to either get the Digital GOTY Edition since that has the Pass pre-installed or try and track down an unused code on Ebay and get it that way.

Yes 

But the GOTY edition does not read the standard digital or standard phsycial save files it has its own saving system so would have to start from scratch so i found out.. which is very annoying 

Just now, DarkSoleride said:

Sí 

Pero la edición GOTY no lee los archivos de guardado phsycial estándar o digitales estándar, tiene su propio sistema de guardado, así que tendría que empezar desde cero, así que me enteré ... lo cual es muy molesto 

Well, to start everything from scratch would not be a problem since I have all the trophies to be achieved in the story, the problem would be to buy the GOTY edition since I'm not from the USA, I'm from Venezuela, and I would really be wasting money to only get a trophy

29 minutes ago, Edgar27AP said:

Well, to start everything from scratch would not be a problem since I have all the trophies to be achieved in the story, the problem would be to buy the GOTY edition since I'm not from the USA, I'm from Venezuela, and I would really be wasting money to only get a trophy

Download the free to play version of Uncharted 3 multiplayer. The trophy for playing 1 online match works with that version for free.

• Like 1

Just now, charlijaen said:

Descargue la versión gratuita del modo multijugador de Uncharted 3. El trofeo para jugar 1 partido en línea funciona con esa versión de forma gratuita.

Yes, I've already downloaded it to try and see if I get the trophy

1 hour ago, Edgar27AP said:

Yes, I've already downloaded it to try and see if I get the trophy

I'm curious about this.  Post here after you try it out.

1 hour ago, charlijaen said:

Download the free to play version of Uncharted 3 multiplayer. The trophy for playing 1 online match works with that version for free.

I'll check this out. Thanks.

Now download U3: Multiplayer Free To Play from the USA store, install it and update everything normal, but the game is only loading and when I give it to go crashing and restart the ps3, I will try to download the U3: Multiplayer from the Spanish store of my other account.

On 9/1/2018 at 3:20 PM, joce_74 said:

las últimas veces que lo intenté, ni siquiera pude encontrar / ingresar un juego ...

Recall that here in PSNP, there is a section of games sessions, and there are people with U3 the only thing would be to finish an online game and the trophy jump

On 9/1/2018 at 3:42 PM, Edgar27AP said:

The GOTY version allows access to multiplayer, even if it doesn't come with any Online Pass DLC.

Just now, Lance_87 said:

The GOTY version allows access to multiplayer, even if it doesn't come with any Online Pass DLC.

yes, but I only need a trophy for platinum, and from my point of view would be to waste money when I have it in physical, and another problem would be that I do not have a credit card because I am not from that country.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of creating a new thread. Might just ask here. I got the goty edition from January Sale recently. Downloaded everything that comes with it. Question is. When i got to mp profile. Check the records and trophies. Everything is locked. It has this lock icon and  red text that i need map pack 1,2,3,4 and 5

Anyone know why that is? 

Edited by DPatriot

8 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Instead of creating a new thread. Might just ask here. I got the goty edition from January Sale recently. Downloaded everything that comes with it. Question is. When i got to mp profile. Check the records and trophies. Everything is locked. It has this lock icon and  red text that i need map pack 1,2,3,4 and 5

Anyone know why that is? 

Is the GOTY Edition any different to the normal one? Like maybe when you install the game then there'll be two in the game data section? Maybe you should like delete the first one installed then you proceed with the GOTY that is installed?

I'm planning on getting this game from a friend but I'm not sure whether he has the GOTY or not. I need an online pass. If he used the GOTY, will everything be unlocked if I play the GOTY Edition as well?

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

Is the GOTY Edition any different to the normal one? Like maybe when you install the game then there'll be two in the game data section? Maybe you should like delete the first one installed then you proceed with the GOTY that is installed?

I'm planning on getting this game from a friend but I'm not sure whether he has the GOTY or not. I need an online pass. If he used the GOTY, will everything be unlocked if I play the GOTY Edition as well?

GOTY digital version is basically the F2P multiplayer with singleplayer and all map packs and unlocks treated as DLC

(not joking, the first highlighted thing is MP after booting the game, not the campaign)

• Like 1