Future content predictions and wishes here

wackt1

Hi guys with free periodic updates as well as potential DLC coming to Monster Hunter: World. I just wanted to know what you guys might think will be coming in the future, especially with new and returning monsters, mechanics, and maps. I know they announced the Deviljho (Angry pickle) for the spring update, but that can't be just the only monster coming in Spring, I really hope to see a return of Tigrex and both of the Seltas. 

Edited by wackt1

2 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Maybe Navirou will be in the game as DLC?:p

I can see him connected with a subplot/miniseries of quests if capcom decides to bring Navirou into the game.

2 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Add Zinny and Gogmazios

I liked fighting Zinny; George will be awesome to fight on current gen hardware, especially with the new game mechanics. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

Tigrex, obviously, but I'd also like to see Arzuros and Lagombi. I love those goofy bears.

they are fun and easy flights 

4 hours ago, Xugashi said:

You guys'll love this...

Wot, though I'm not surprised, a lot of the recent monster hunter games have a lot of cross over equipment 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thekiffer21 said:

I'm glad the game is selling so well! That mean's we'll get more future title on Playstation again and in the west.

This isn't the first time Monster Hunter saved Capcom. I'm sure it'll sell well and maybe with the money earned they can make more quality games in the future.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So this isn't really extra content, but I'm hoping they add the option to equip vanity armour, meaning you can have good stats for your character and look the way you want to.

In addition to that, I'd love to see more crossovers. Maybe even include bosses from other games? There are a lot of possibilities.

• Like 2

I want more Sony IP costumes. Would love to have a Sackboy outfit for the kitty. And Toro/Koro.

10 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

So this isn't really extra content, but I'm hoping they add the option to equip vanity armour, meaning you can have good stats for your character and look the way you want to.

In addition to that, I'd love to see more crossovers. Maybe even include bosses from other games? There are a lot of possibilities.

Yevon yes. Every game needs this, and preferably they'd let you use any armor you ever owned. So you don't have to keep it on hand for vanity reasons only, it just tracks what you once owned and lets you do it that way. Happy Dungeons does that, but you have to use an item to do it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I know they did crossovers with Attack on titan and Evangelion in the past where they had an Aberrant Deviljho (monster hunter explore) and Zerual Gore magala (monster hunter explore) explore respectively. I would love to see other bosses too. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

I know they did crossovers with Attack on titan and Evangelion in the past where they had an Aberrant Deviljho (monster hunter explore) and Zerual Gore magala (monster hunter explore) explore respectively. I would love to see other bosses too. 

That's pretty awesome. I really hope they continue that trend with this game. Considering how successful it is, I think there's a decent chance. I'd love some anime-inspired armour as well!

• Like 1

Since we have a crossover with Horizon Zero Dawn and Streetfighter, how about a Bethesda crossover.  An Albino Legendary Deathclaw from Fallout 4, Alduin from Skyrim, a Cacodemon from Doom, a giant Panzerhund from Wolfenstein 2 (and Blazkowicz's super soldier armor), a giant The Watcher or The Keeper from Evil Within.  I could go on...

• Like 2

Water-based monster that provides rank 8 Water weapon materials.

I'd like to see an update which allows you to quickly re-do the investigation without going through two loading screens provided you have the attempts left. Same would be nice for arena/challenge quests as well.

More small monsters, especially aquatic life.

Elder dragon Challenge/Arena quests.

The Argosy actually having great deals.

More lore.