Power to the Gamers. stop here 1st and be Counted.

BDKSimba

Please Vote and be Counted.  

636 members have voted

1. 1. what Age Group are you in?

• 10 - 15 years
    • 16 - 20 years
    • 21 - 25 years
    • 26 - 30 years
    • 31 - 35 years
    • 36 - 40 years
    • 41 - 45 years
    • 46 - 50 years
    • 51 - 60 years
    • younger than 10 years
    • older than 60 years
  2. 2. what's your Sex?

• Male
    • Female
    • confused or don't wish to make known
  3. 3. what Continental/Region are you from?

• Africa
    • Antarctica
    • Asia
    • Austrailia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America

Voted.

What about continents?

Also, only 3 females? This site is a sausage fest.

But continents wouldn't count some people though since not everyone lives on one of the continents probably be a better idea to do a similar thing to some games for their online with Oceania, US/Canada, Asia and Europe or something.

Three girls may not be correct as some may be in the I don't want to divulge section for various reasons.

• Like 1

Voted!

Ah, so many guys on here, haha! Where are all the other girl gamers? D:

From my experience, a number of gamers who identify as female choose to either lurk or avoid such forums entirely because of the unwarranted attention their sex garners. To this site's credit however, I find that the forum members here are far more respectful of their female peers than I've previously seen. I don't know if this is a function of female gamers becomes less of a novelty, or a result of the (possibly?) more progressive social culture found on this site.

I suppose only time will tell.  :lol:

• Like 3

From my experience, a number of gamers who identify as female choose to either lurk or avoid such forums entirely because of the unwarranted attention their sex garners. To this site's credit however, I find that the forum members here are far more respectful of their female peers than I've previously seen. I don't know if this is a function of female gamers becomes less of a novelty, or a result of the (possibly?) more progressive social culture found on this site.

I suppose only time will tell.  :lol:

I think this site is unique, for all the time I've been here (not too long) I've never seen an insult or nothing of that nature, everybody is welcoming and nice, that goes for boys and girls, such a wonderful site. Let's keep it like that :)

• Like 1

Voted.

I think this site is unique, for all the time I've been here (not too long) I've never seen an insult or nothing of that nature, everybody is welcoming and nice, that goes for boys and girls, such a wonderful site. Let's keep it like that :)

100% agree and one of the reasons I chose to join this site and quickly upgraded to lifetime premium. Its also the effort and dedication that continues behind the scenes that impress me. Theres not many sites out there that actually involve and keep its users updated and involved as much as Sly and the team do and with the collection of features the site has and continues to improve on.

• Like 2

I'm inclined to agree. As far as gaming forums go, I've found the community here to be best-mannered by a goodly distance. I hope things continue to stay that way as the site grows.