Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

Club Before Country is definitely your 10,000th trophy, I just had a page display all your trophies ordered by date ascending, the plat was 10,001.

Would there be a way I could see that list myself? Or is that only on your side of things. I just carefully planned that one and not sure how it could be wrong.

One of mine has show wrong aswell, the first game i had was uncharted so i believe that should show as first trophy yet it showed a super startdust trophy as my first.

Your first SSHD trophy: 11th Jul 2008, 7:49:05 PM

Your first Uncharted trophy: 5th Aug 2008, 11:23:49 PM

There's nothing wrong...

• Like 1

Just a thought... wouldn't it be 'nicer' if the trophies were grouped?

i.e. 1st Trophy, 500th Trophy, 1000th Trophy, then First Platinum, Fastest Platinum and Latest platinum.

I know they seem to be sorted by descending date at the moment, but by type just seems like it would be neater. IMHO.

Also, question... what determines the '1337 Trophy'?

• Like 1

Just a thought... wouldn't it be 'nicer' if the trophies were grouped?

i.e. 1st Trophy, 500th Trophy, 1000th Trophy, then First Platinum, Fastest Platinum and Latest platinum.

I know they seem to be sorted by descending date at the moment, but by type just seems like it would be neater. IMHO.

Also, question... what determines the '1337 Trophy'?

They're in order of date achieved, 1337 trophy is your 1337th trophy.

• Like 1

I really like this addition. Thanks for yet another super feature!

Just some random thoughts on more milestones...

Rarest Platinum (requested above)

Longest Platinum (requested above)

Most Common Platinum

10th Platinum (if it exists)

25th Platinum (if it exists)

50th Platinum (if it exists)

100th Platinum (if it exists)

I guess without the ability to show/hide certain milestones (per user options) the Trophy Milestones section will eventually get crowded if we add too many milestones.

I like the trophy milestone idea, but if even half of these suggestions get implemented it's really going to crowd up the right side of the trophy profile pages.

Maybe the trophy milestones could get their own page? Profile, Stats, Compare, Friends, Milestones. And all of these suggestions could be shown and implemented.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not if you earned them before you had a PSNID.

That's what I thought until recently my younger brother got a playstation3, didn't make a PSN ID, but when he achieved some trophies they had timestamps. I think it must be because we have a wireless router in the same room as his ps3. Curious.

That's what I thought until recently my younger brother got a playstation3, didn't make a PSN ID, but when he achieved some trophies they had timestamps. I think it must be because we have a wireless router in the same room as his ps3. Curious.

Maybe if you have set the time and date via the internet option it will record a timestamp.

• 3 months later...