Spring Fling!

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, Dessane said:

Always keen for your events mate, lets look at my starting list though we know it will change as we go

SPRING FLOWERS - Flower (19%)

SPRING LOADED - Far Cry 5 (0%)

SPRING CLEANING - Resogun (28%)

BONUS GAME - Bordelands 2 (19%)

Hiya Toogie, im gonna re-jig my list a little, my new one will be

SPRING LOADED - Assassins Creed Unity (67%)

SPRING INTO ACTION - Far Cry 5 (0%)

BONUS GAME - Borderlands 2 (19%)

I'll leave the extra game in and will see how I travel with my list :) Cheers

• Like 2

I may be changing my list a bit depending on what happens. I am playing through Dark Cloud 2 for my KYC event but when it ends, if I am pretty far ahead, I might want to put it on the list in place of LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 and the category would be Spring Forward because it involves the characters time-traveling to visit the future. I probably should have more confidence but the Medal Head trophy will be a pain in the arse to clean up and may drain most of my time.

6 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

a 40 hour grind for all three characters.

I wonder what that could be? Is it a Kingdom Hearts title? ^_^

I havent made the tracking list. The day I do, I go through all the posts in chronological order. Making updates as I go. When I get to the most current post is when I finalize it. So your updates should show up. 

Edited by 2G53
  • Like 2

I would like to make a couple of changes to my list, if that is ok with @2G53? With me being a new PlayStation 4 owner, I've been lucky enough to receive a couple of games as gifts from my wife and kids. I'd really like to include them in this event if possible.

Spring Forward: Dishonored 2

Dishonored 2 Art

This game is the sequel to one of my favourite games; Dishonored (Obviously ?). It also has a very similar time manipulation mechanic to Titanfall 2, which is awesome! 

Spring Into Action: Modern Warfare Remastered 

Modern Warfare Remastered Art

Arguably the most Iconic Call of Duty game. It also has a great looking Trophy list! 

Spring Roll: Sleeping Dogs, DE 

PSNP - Spring

This was originally my Spring Into Action game.. But id like to move it to Spring Roll if thats ok? You get to eat lots of tasty Asian Cuisine all around the city, including the Infamous Pork Bun.

Bonus Game: Arkham Asylum

PSNP - Spring

No changes here. Still takes up my bonus spot due to the Arkham City Blueprint Easter Egg.

Hopefully the changes are allowed! If not I have no problem sticking to my original selection ?

Edited by Barbell-Disciple

15 minutes ago, 2G53 said:

@Barbell-Disciple I allow switching at anytime up until the event is over. For the last event I switched one of my games out with just two days to go to make sure I had something I could finish in that timeframe.

Awesome mate! Thanks for the clarification. Will likely start Modern Warfare soon, but I'll save some trophies for when the event has started ?

10 hours ago, Dessane said:

Hiya Toogie, im gonna re-jig my list a little, my new one will be

SPRING LOADED - Assassins Creed Unity (67%)

SPRING INTO ACTION - Far Cry 5 (0%)

BONUS GAME - Borderlands 2 (19%)

I'll leave the extra game in and will see how I travel with my list :) Cheers

Id like to try far cry myself. I think im going to do it in the summer though. Nothing like an american flag looking trophy for july.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I think that is the only game that caught my eye!  Definitely ready to play it! 

I agree. I think it's the only one I'll end up playing. I bought this for my nephew a couple of years ago for Christmas and it looked really fun when I saw him playing. 

Here's a list - it's a lot beefier than my list from the last go around, so probably I've overestimated how much time I have and will end up desperately subbing in Overcooked on the last day. ?

SPRING FORWARD: Nier Automata

eHF9zqV.jpg

I'm going into this one blind, but it has robots, obviously.  They're right there in the title.  Between that and the original Nier, I'm assuming it's safe to stick this in the 'futuristic' category. 

Current trophies: 0%

SPRING FLOWERS: The Witness

yNn3ISu.jpg

So many colourful trees!  Whether I can solve all the puzzles is... a good question.  I'll worry about that later.

Current trophies: 40%

SPRING CLEANING: Demon's Souls

hmG7nKg.jpg

Literally the second game I ever played on my PS3, way back in the spring of 2010 - it's actually one of the reasons I branched out from the 360, along with Heavy Rain.  I'm very close to the platinum in theory, if I don't screw it up, so maybe this is the time to go for it.  (I just have to find my printed checklist somewhere first.)

Current trophies: 64%

BONUS GAME: Full Throttle

DOpg5SX.jpg

Not only is there a cute Sam & Max reference, there's also apparently an Easter egg that not even the devs knew about.

Current trophies: 46%

Just now, 2G53 said:

@Fitzquaid Is Demon's Souls still possible? I don't know a ton about it I know the server shut down was talked about a lot. Aren't there some PVP only items?

As far as I know it's still possible - most of the benefit of online play was being able to trade items.  I should probably double check that, though, good point.

Nice list Fitz!

You just reminded me that I really should go back and do that last trophy in The Witness. Been putting it off as would require me to re-learn all the puzzles at this point.

Been meaning to also pick up Full Throttle at some point too as it a game I played and enjoyed growing up way back.

@Kent10201 @Evil_Joker88 @donut_plz Cheers for the confirmation, guys.  I have almost all the items squared away, the only part I'm cautious about is getting the Foe's Ring.

6 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Nice list Fitz!

You just reminded me that I really should go back and do that last trophy in The Witness. Been putting it off as would require me to re-learn all the puzzles at this point.

Been meaning to also pick up Full Throttle at some point too as it a game I played and enjoyed growing up way back.

Loving The Witness so far, I just started it recently so I'm trying to forge ahead to avoid that pitfall.

• Like 1