No DLC Trophies/Achievements?

Hey Guys,

Realised the "From Dusk Til Casa Bonita" DLC drops today (20th March), and no achievements or trophies (I'm playing on Xbox, girlfriend playing on PS4) have been added.

Ubisoft normally release DLC achievements and trophies for their games well before the DLC's actually come live (i.e. for Watch_Dogs 2, Assassins Creed Origins it was about 2-3 weeks) so it leads me to believe there might not be any this time... anyone know any information about this? 

It's not a big deal but would like to know as my gaming time in April is tight and I need to get in Far Cry 5, A Way Out and the NG+ DLC on HZD that I keep pushing back.

Part of me would like to revisit a game I enjoyed, another part wants me to keep my 100% as April is going to be crazy busy.

Edited by phantomfear9494

21 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

If you like the game just get the DLC ... This is a trophy hunter site so, if no trophies I say pass and move on to the next big games Far cry 5 and God of War and so on :) happy trophy hunting

That's why I asked, as much as I like the game if I can move on quicker thats a good thing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rhevarr said:

I don't like if devs won't do trophys for big DLCs. Kinda unrewarding... 

I'll still play it soon, I learned to enjoy the game and not the trophys. 

I liked it but it was a step back from The Stick of Truth imo.  It didn't massively disappoint, it was just suprisingly safe.  Some of the jokes were a bit dated due to the delay and I feel it was much more catered to the newcomer as opposed to big fans.

Yeah that's a skip for me then (at least for now). Maybe I'll pick it up if it ever goes on a steep sale. I enjoyed the game, but I have so many other games in my backlog that I don't feel that compelled to go back to this one without the added incentive of trophies.

On 3/20/2018 at 11:12 PM, mickeycdesign said:

Of course, the one game where I actually have the season pass doesn't get trophies added for the DLC...1f643.png

I'm the opposite, I normally get the Season pass for games but I never got it for this one as I didn't know at the time it was getting DLC as the stick of truth didn't.

On one had, that means no worry while playing the DLC [missables and things]. But, it also kinda sucks. Guess I won't bother and look up some LPs. I don't really feel like playing more when I have other stuff to do. Haven't played anything in awhile anyway. xP

• 4 months later...

Second DLC is out (Bring The Crunch, also without DLC.

I'm glad as I bought the game on release and sold it afterwards, and I kind of want to buy the gold edition on the Switch now. No trophies in the DLC makes for less need to double dip.

On 20/03/2018 at 5:22 PM, Rhevarr said:

I don't like if devs won't do trophys for big DLCs. Kinda unrewarding... 

I'll still play it soon, I learned to enjoy the game and not the trophys. 

Yeah, it's great to just enjoy a game and not look at trophies, which is why I don't look at trophy lists these days unless I've done at least one story playthrough.

The whole "this is a trophy hunting site" is weird too. Thisis a forum linked to a trophy data collection site, nobody says you need it for hunting. I use trophiesto see what the developers think I should experience in their game, but I won't go through geinding troubles unless it's enjoyable.

On 20/03/2018 at 5:40 PM, phantomfear9494 said:

I liked it but it was a step back from The Stick of Truth imo.  It didn't massively disappoint, it was just suprisingly safe.  Some of the jokes were a bit dated due to the delay and I feel it was much more catered to the newcomer as opposed to big fans.

I thought all except the story were better this time around. I preferred fantasy over superheroes, but I thought the gameplay, jokes, graphics and all were better in Fractured But Whole.

I feel like the difference in jokes is good. Stick Of Truth put focus on old jokes from the first ten seasons or so, Fractured But Whole went with more recent stuff. It kept the game from being a repetition and I also thought it was much funnier.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I played the DLC on Switch, and I plan on playing it on PS4 (replaying Fractured But Whole after I replayed Stick of Truth). I think I'll do the DLC early on because collectables and such I think count towards other trophies. But obviously just because of main game objectives/trophies. If you've played the DLC after getting most or all trophies, there is indeed no DLC trophies.