Project Platinum: Artifex Mundi

Lagoon Aris

Unfortunately, I will be unable to plat Engimatis 3 until tomorrow afternoon because I stupidly got a hint on a hidden object puzzle halfway in the game out of frustration and I skipped collecting all of the collectibles so I only got the trophies for finding one of each. But I got all of the trophies for everything else, including the bonus chapter. I like to play these games for story first and foremost.

3 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Just got Enigmatis 3 platinum, thats all 15 done now. woohoo

yaaaay. Congratz for being the first to reach Artifex Master!

24 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Unfortunately, I will be unable to plat Engimatis 3 until tomorrow afternoon because I stupidly got a hint on a hidden object puzzle halfway in the game out of frustration and I skipped collecting all of the collectibles so I only got the trophies for finding one of each. But I got all of the trophies for everything else, including the bonus chapter. I like to play these games for story first and foremost.

Well, if you haven't played the games beforehand (I for example played them all on PC first), then I don't see a problem in doing a story playthrough first and worrying about other stuff later. Especially in Enigmatis. I think that trilogy is one of the better games of Artifex.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Was it looking for a 9mm lens by any chance? i used a hint on that but i still got the gold trophy for no hints when i did the bonus adventure.?

2 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Was it looking for a 9mm lens by any chance? i used a hint on that but i still got the gold trophy for no hints when i did the bonus adventure.1f615.png

No, it was an earlier one, looking for a necklace. The hint showed what looked like a tie clasp, it didn't look anything like a necklace! I was just a little impatient because the penalty for Expert Mode lasts half a minute this time.

Don't worry about it, I'm going to just speed through the game(since I can skip all minigames now) and get the rest of the trophies easy.

3 hours ago, wafflestomper810 said:

I would like to join, but sadly only have one platinum for Clockwork Tales of Glass and Ink.  Don't have the money to purchase any more at this time.  I can get them for free on Amazon Prime on my tablet, but that doesn't help here.

I just added you. You can sign up to Platinum Projects even if you only have one game. To most you can even join without having a single plat. Yu jsut need one trophy. And don't worry about not being able to purchase them right now. Project Platinums are without time limit. You can join now and make some progress whenever you can or feel like it. Even if it takes month. I don't have money for more games right now as well. ;)

Sign me up for Artifex Master please, ive platinumed all 15 games so far, they are as follows:

Clockwork Tales of Glass and Ink

Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart

Nightmares from the Deep 2 The Sirens Call

Nightmares from the Deep 3 Davy Jones

Enigmatis The Ghosts of Maple Creek

Enigmatis 2 The Mists of Ravenwood

Enigmatis 3 The Shadow of Karkhala

Grim Legends The forsaken Bride

Grim Legends The Song of the Dark Swan

Eventide Slavic Fable

Eventide 2

Dark Arcana The Carnival

Lost Grimoires

Lost Grimoires 2

Abyss the Wraiths of Eden 

I love these kinds of games ?

Just got the platinum for Enigmatis 3, so I am an Artifex Master... for now. ;) Also put me on the Asmodai's Slayers for completing that trilogy, it was a real nifty trilogy and the last part reminded me of Indiana Jones with the Nepalese setting and all that.

It was really cute how the main character sort of adopts Fang at the end because the little girl has no family now that the Preacher murdered them all.

:)

Enigmatis 3 annoyed me because you have to delete your save to make the game properly track your collectible progress; starting over from the beginning after you quit mid-way will incorrectly record how many Tainted Realities, White Feathers and Widow's Sorrows you have, just letting you know.

Lagoon Arts, maybe you can make a badge for 99% game completion because we all know Mundi will be releasing a new PS4 port every month so all us Artifex Masters will lose their titles every month. Also, maybe I can give you ideas for the upcoming Grim Legends and Eventide trilogy completions, since now that we're loyalists to their company, they'll have no choice but to also port Grim Legends 3: Dark City and Eventide 3 as well. xD

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1

Sign me up for the Alchemist rank, please. I have the following games platted:

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Eventide: Slavic Fable
Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror
Grim Legends: The Forsake Bride
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call

So added everyone and those who reached Artifex Master got their ranks in the completed trilogies as well.

On 8.4.2018 at 11:28 PM, CJ_Mystery said:

Just got the platinum for Enigmatis 3, so I am an Artifex Master... for now. ;) Also put me on the Asmodai's Slayers for completing that trilogy, it was a real nifty trilogy and the last part reminded me of Indiana Jones with the Nepalese setting and all that.

Enigmatis 3 annoyed me because you have to delete your save to make the game properly track your collectible progress; starting over from the beginning after you quit mid-way will incorrectly record how many Tainted Realities, White Feathers and Widow's Sorrows you have, just letting you know.

Lagoon Arts, maybe you can make a badge for 99% game completion because we all know Mundi will be releasing a new PS4 port every month so all us Artifex Masters will lose their titles every month. Also, maybe I can give you ideas for the upcoming Grim Legends and Eventide trilogy completions, since now that we're loyalists to their company, they'll have no choice but to also port Grim Legends 3: Dark City and Eventide 3 as well. xD

Haven't played Enigmatis 3 yet but thanks for the warning with the collectibles. I will keep an eye out for it once I have the money to buy the game.

And thanks as well for your offer to help with the ranks. I haven't put any ranks for the other trilogies (Grim Legends, Lost Grimoires, Eventide) online yet as the remaining games don't have a PS4 release date yet. But I guess I will call the Eventide trilogy rank Fable's Protector once it can be put online. Have no names for the other trilogies so far though :D

I also thought about a kinda 99% rank before. Currently there are no infos about new releases in this quarter yet, so I assume the Master rank will be safe for a little while. But I do wonder what kind of trophy/rank I could give as bonus to those who once reached Artifex Master but can't re-earn it right at release of new games. I imagine there are a few people here who may wait for sales before buying a bunch of them (I'm one of them since the price raise) Will have to think about names and badges for that. But I'm a bit unsure about the general leaderboard stuff concerning the points if I could make that kinda rank a plat or if it has to be a gold trophy at max...

8 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Have no names for the other trilogies so far though :D

I have an idea for the Grim Legends trilogy once Mundi ports The Dark City. How about Legendary Friend and you could use the forest spirit image from Grim Legends 2 as the icon? :) You can also use Master Alchemist for the Lost Grimories trilogy when that final installment comes out.

Don't think they have much but they have some story trilogies they haven't put out yet(like Endless Fables and the four-part series Demon Hunter and SIX part Secret Order series) but I don't think they have many sets of multiple part stories. I'd like to see Myth Hunters and Modern Tales be released on PS4 though.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I have an idea for the Grim Legends trilogy once Mundi ports The Dark City. How about Legendary Friend and you could use the forest spirit image from Grim Legends 2 as the icon? :) You can also use Master Alchemist for the Lost Grimories trilogy when that final installment comes out.

Don't think they have much but they have some story trilogies they haven't put out yet(like Endless Fables and the four-part series Demon Hunter and SIX part Secret Order series) but I don't think they have many sets of multiple part stories. I'd like to see Myth Hunters and Modern Tales be released on PS4 though.

I thought about about Master Alchemist, too. But wasn't sure as there already is an "Alchemist" rank. Will have to think that through a bit more. But Legendary Friend sounds like a good idea! I will note that down. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hm, if I'm not mistaken, most of the games they currently have out on console are Artifex made games, meaning games directly made by Artifex Mundi themselves. In the last years they changed a bit from making their own games only to being a publisher for smaller companies as well by publishing their game engine and letting other companies make games with it which then get published by Artifex. (One of the reasons that they can put out so many games on Steam.) I'm not sure if the other longer series' are really from them and if not, if it will be that easy or fast to get them on console. (I also must confess, I didn't like the Demon Hunter series. Secret Order was nice for the first three or four titles but it kinda gives me the feeling of escalating with its games :D)
With all the games you just listed, I had to google two of them to see if I played them. I did and completely forgot. Guess, that happens if you play over 60 of their games. Some just get forgotten xD

Finished Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek today bringing my total up to 11.  

The hidden object puzzles on that one were really frustrating, I've found there were some things that were just too well hidden or there were things that I had zero clue what they were (samovar and aspergillum were the main two)

On 4/11/2018 at 0:43 PM, Jamescush147 said:

I'm Glasses Companion with 7 Plats.

Eventide: Slavic Fable

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

1f60e.png

Just finished Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek so now I'm at 8.

Eden's Explorer me please. :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.5.2018 at 8:09 AM, AvengedEvil said:

Ranked you up.

On another note to everyone:

According to this tweet here, two more games will come this month and the next. The games will be Grim Legends 3 in May and Eventide 3 in June. With this, two more trilogies will be finished giving you two more bonus ranks. Also, the following changes will happen to the PP:

With the release of Grim Legends 3:

The Artifex Master rank has to be re-earned for all current holders of the title. I will add a bonus rank in form of a gold trophy for those who had the rank until now as compensation. This yet unnamed bonus rank will be valid for up to two games. After that you will need to earn Artifex Master again to get a place in this bonus rank again as well.

With the release of Eventide 3:

The rank requirements will change to the following:

Alchemist will need 13 games

Eden's Explorer will need 9 games

Glasses Companion stays at 4 games

Carnival Visitor stays at one game

Actual release dates are unknown. I will post notes in form of an edit of the op and as a new post as soon as I will see the games on the ps store. It is to be expected that the new games will have the same price as the last releases.

2 hours ago, sundrew said:

Oh not sure how I missed this thread. Add me as a Carnival Visitor with 1 game completed (Nightmares from the Deep). I'll get to work on the others. Thanks for managing this thread!

1 hour ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I have done the same list as @bezdomnekoty

Added both of you.

6 hours ago, misscal97 said:

Just got platinum for Grim Legends 3 making my total 16 so keep me in artifex master category please

Confirmed the plat. You can stay :D

On another note to everyone:

Grim Legends 3 is available in the PS Store. Everyone in the Artifex Master rank got pushed down to Alchemist rank. I also added a new gold rank called Former Master where those who lost their Master rank are put down. You will stay on that rank until after the release of Eventide 3 in June. With the next game after that you will lose that rank if you didn't re-earn Master rank before that.

I also added two new bonus ranks:

Legendary Friend: for completing the Grim Legends trilogy

Fable Protector: For completing the Eventide trilogy. This rank isn't available yet as Eventide 3 can't be purchased yet. The rank can be earned as soon as Eventide 3 releases in June.

Also a reminder to all: With the release of Eventide 3 all Hall of Fame requirements from Glasses Companion upwards will change. The exact changes are posted a few posts above.

• Like 1