How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

I really doubt i would sell my psn account, not because of the time i invested playing, i could care less about that, i´ve been playing and doing nearly everthing in games since my mega drive ( first console that was really mine) so trophies are just a way to make it official, but if someone make a huge offer then maybe i could think about it.

First person to send me a $20 PSN card and its theirs!  >>>JOKING<<<

Seriously, I would be inclined for ethical reasons to say no way. Especially since I am really happy with my profile name and my progress. HOWEVER, if someone offered me an obscene amount of money I likely would acquiesce. Little known fact: This is my second account, the account I started with was level 13 before I started over. I had a really crappy completion % and only 7 plats so I decided to start over.

• 3 months later...

It seems as though a lot of people here are saying they would either never sell it, or they'd require at least 2000 dollars before they'd even consider. But think about it. If someone offered you even 500 to 1000 dollars with no strings attached, no legal issues, nothing like that. Just 750 dollars in exchange for your account. How could you not say yes?

Okay, maybe if you buy an insane amount of digital games, it could be understandable. You wouldn't make much of a profit, especially if you were to buy them all again. But if you have PS+ (which is only $50) and/or most of your games are retail, you'd be crazy not to accept. I mean, I love trophies as much as the next guy, but to value them as priceless? To say they're worth more than hundreds of dollars? That just makes no sense.

Although, more insane than refusing to sell your account for $750, would be someone wanting to buy an account for $750. Not only do they value trophies that high, but they're also willing to pay for them.

Just my two cents on the topic.

Also, first post. Sweet!  :lol:

• Like 1

I could never sell my account as it is priceless and a part of me..

Each trophy shows the blood, sweat & tears.. the joy and sadness & RAGE :angry:  plus not to mention the long hours I have dedicated to each game.

Selling it would be like selling my soul (IF I HAD ONE)

It's cute how some people here use the word "never"...  :rolleyes: Everyone has a price. 99,999999% of all people would sell their account if offered the right amount of money.

That being said, I wouldn't sell mine unless I was offered a ridiculous amount of money. A few years ago when I was still playing WoW I refused a $2,5k offer for my account...

It's quite simple for me... 2.5k simply wasn't life changing money back then, it still isn't, and hopefully never will be. So why take it and lose something that took you hours and hours to get?