How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

Just now, MMDE said:

I guess you don't remember all the times you've been frustrated when people do this to you.

Nothing on this website has an impact on me personally, I could avoid the problem by turning off the computer. But just like threads get closed when the conclusion has been made within a dispute, the conclusion was made within this thread, so I guess if people keep arguing against it in the same ways without bringing new ideas to the table, the thread should be closed because nobody brought new arguments. But considering I can't even remember when I last flagged someone, I can't say I care too much what other people do with their trophies anymore. But I will say that for someone to say "this is against the ToS of PSN so you shouldn't do it because you'll be flagged" is being a hypocrite when they themselves have frequently breached the ToS. I respect people's opinions if they can bring more than the same argument to the table, the term here was "re-hashed arguments" not "stop people from arguing altogether". Either way, it's allowed by the website and it's going to take better arguments against it than the existing ones to change that. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Nothing on this website has an impact on me personally, I could avoid the problem by turning off the computer. But just like threads get closed when the conclusion has been made within a dispute, the conclusion was made within this thread, so I guess if people keep arguing against it in the same ways without bringing new ideas to the table, the thread should be closed because nobody brought new arguments. But considering I can't even remember when I last flagged someone, I can't say I care too much what other people do with their trophies anymore. But I will say that for someone to say "this is against the ToS of PSN so you shouldn't do it because you'll be flagged" is being a hypocrite when they themselves have frequently breached the ToS. I respect people's opinions if they can bring more than the same argument to the table, the term here was "re-hashed arguments" not "stop people from arguing altogether". Either way, it's allowed by the website and it's going to take better arguments against it than the existing ones to change that. 

I think you're wrong about this. It's not like it can't be overturned in the future. You're also again just oversimplifying and ignoring points and arguments people with a different opinion is making. As I said, I find that far less contributing to this thread than most else that has been said. If you're going to present what someone with an opposing view is saying, then you should represent it at least as well as they do, if not better, and then you can show that it's wrong and you'd convince someone. What you're doing is not convincing those who aren't already convinced. In fact, I think you're degrading the discussion by not just creating confusion, but also then request to shut any discussion down because you got it the way you wanted.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I guess you don't remember all the times you've been frustrated when people do this to you. Honestly, it was approved because a certain mod pushed for it based on people being so excited about it, and people didn't really talk about the actual issues with it. As for re-hashed arguments, I prefer those over some of what you've contributed to this thread.

There have been 200 replies on this thread, what are people waiting on to talk about these "actual issues". 

1 hour ago, Barriebar17 said:

I really don't get how you guys compare isolated incidents as the debug mode, in game glitches and the other TOS violations to this.  As much as I like stacking, I don't want psnp to become a subjective leaderboard. Which it will be if other trophysites dont follow this lead. Thats what customs leaderboards are for not psnp.

The majority of people think that team accounts have no place on the leaderboard, the fact they still stand and take up the majority of the top 100 means that the leaderboard is already subjecitve

I want to keep this thread up so people who are having trouble getting it work or want to share info on getting it to work can without having to PM me. But at this point locking the thread is looking much more appealing, if you want to argue over this, please take it elsewhere

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I think you're wrong about this. It's not like it can't be overturned in the future. You're also again just oversimplifying and ignoring points and arguments people with a different opinion is making. As I said, I find that far less contributing to this thread than most else that has been said. If you're going to present what someone with an opposing view is saying, then you should represent it at least as well as they do, if not better, and then you can show that it's wrong and you'd convince someone. What you're doing is not convincing those who aren't already convinced. In fact, I think you're degrading the discussion by not just creating confusion, but also then request to shut any discussion down because you got it the way you wanted.

I'm never going to use this trick for vita for my own personal gain. But how am I creating confusion? The ToS of PSN is publicly available for anyone to scrutinise and tell me I'm wrong. When someone who boosts trophies, stacks digital games from other regions and creates accounts in order to aid them with trophies, they're being a hypocrite if their argument is "you're breaking the ToS of PSN and that's why you should be flagged". The argument should be shut down if nobody is here to provide newer arguments, because they've shown that they've exhausted the amount of argument potential for this thread. You close threads when the argument is over when someone is flagged, so what makes this much different? I think @midgetstrawdog would accept whatever ruling was given to this site. Did you know that to get Teslagrad's Korean version digitally you basically have to perform identity fraud? Because to create a Korean PSN account now, you need to have verification that you're a citizen of South Korea and the only way to do that would be to convince someone from South Korea to pretend to be you so you can sign up to that account. Why hasn't anyone been flagged for that?: https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/4131-teslagrad it's actually worse than what you need to do on the vita, but nobody argues against it because the PS4 has the option to create multiple users. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

There have been 200 replies on this thread, what are people waiting on to talk about these "actual issues". 

I brought some up in my last response to you. What I'm talking about is the stuff Sergen do when he tries to minimize, oversimplify or outright ignore opinions or facts while pretending to represent them or the topic correctly, for then when he gets it the way he wants, ask for the talk to be shut down. As I already said, I said "yes" to this.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I brought some up in my last response to you. What I'm talking about is the stuff Sergen do when he tries to minimize, oversimplify or outright ignore opinions or facts while pretending to represent them or the topic correctly, for then when he gets it the way he wants, ask for the talk to be shut down. As I already said, I said "yes" to this.

You say these things without giving any credible examples. But the thing I’ve been informing people about is fact and that is, you can’t say breaching the TOS of PSN is the reason the person should be flagged when we’ve all done something to breach the TOS of PSN. One of your beginning flawed arguments was “people shouldn’t have to break the TOS of PSN to stay competitive”, but you’ve broken the TOS yourself to stay competitive by boosting trophies and creating alt accounts on PSN to get games and so on. Either way, I won’t use this trick for vita but I do think people should be allowed to use it and it is with the intention of those people doing the trophies legitimately. The leaderboard statistic on this website that refers to the flagged users is “cheaters removed” and not anything else. You also include them with the people who do severe acts of cheating like CFW. 

What I’ve been saying is the fact that people are being hypocrites because they use the TOS of PSN as a deterrent for this. Everything has negatives in life, boosting can result in being banned from a game, getting someone’s citizenship info from South Korea can get you arrested, buying games from another region’s store can get the account banned if you’re caught. You shouldn’t care how people use this, you’re not their parent, if they use it in a way that creates illegitimate time stamps then they can be flagged, aside from that it doesn’t affect you if their PSN account gets banned or hacked by someone else. This is a trophy website so the only thing to consider should be whether the requirements for the trophies were fulfilled legitimately, not the outside factors that you can’t control. There are many things people do that you’ll never know about like people who buy trophies behind the scenes and people who have used CFW and never been caught and never will be because they didn’t copy someone else’s time stamps and made them look legit for a game that doesn’t have online stats. People are going to cheat regardless and you just look for any excuse to flag as many people as you can, you made it a proud milestone to achieve the 50,000 cheaters removed stat for this website. If I were acting like you and only assumed things without evidence, I’d have to say that the only reason you oppose things like this is because it reduces the amount of people you can add to the “cheaters removed” stat on the website’s leaderboard.

Edited by Sergen

I can see how somethings could be exploited, but I am a UK guy living in the US and I don't want to always have to spend more to add something to my UK Account this will help a lot for me.

Though knowing me I'll spend more since this would take more then 5 mins and I am lazy lol.

Just got the platinum of Plants vs Zombies thanks to this marvelous trick and a friend who shared the game to me.

And for the record, I don't care about what people says, I've enjoyed myself with some good PvZ action and earned a nice platinum of a nice game. Before it was Gonespy, now this... what's next? :D

Edited by LoStraniero91

4 hours ago, LoStraniero91 said:

Just got the platinum of Plants vs Zombies thanks to this marvelous trick and a friend who shared the game to me.

And for the record, I don't care about what people says, I've enjoyed myself with some good PvZ action and earned a nice platinum of a nice game. Before it was Gonespy, now this... what's next? :D

You are not on the LB anyway, so it is not relevant at all.

4 hours ago, LoStraniero91 said:

How did you get the email thing to work? I cannot seem to get the sign in screen >:(

2 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

What are you seeing? Just press the browser icon and it should take you to the sign in screen

Nope. it brings me to a screen saying:
Thank you, [Alt name here]!

Welcome to the Vast Playstation Network community (etc.)

Furthermore, i do the disable wifi and all but I can't get to the sign in, it errors out

Edited by Nitro

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Nope. it brings me to a screen saying:
Thank you, [Alt name here]!

Welcome to the Vast Playstation Network community (etc.)

Furthermore, i do the disable wifi and all but I can't get to the sign in, it errors out

Yes, this takes some getting used to. The first few times I spent about 10 minutes to get the timing right, if you get an error you were too fast, if you get welcome to the vast PSN then you were too slow. Just keep going

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Believe it or not, some people actually like the satisfaction of trophies without care for the LB at all. Your opinion on what’s relevant means nothing at all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Yes, this takes some getting used to. The first few times I spent about 10 minutes to get the timing right, if you get an error you were too fast, if you get welcome to the vast PSN then you were too slow. Just keep going

Ill try it when I'm home from uni and im not using a hotspot.

And you can sync multiple games or no?

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

I simply don't care about the LB, being that I don't play for competition nor I care about maintaining a fake position.
So your comment it's not relevant at all for me.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

How did you get the email thing to work? I cannot seem to get the sign in screen >:(

It's all about getting the timing right and it also depends on your connection. To be able to get the sign on page, I had to wait approximately 3 seconds before turning off the wi-fi. Just count how many seconds it takes to load the "Welcome page" when you see the message "Please wait", then try again.

Edited by LoStraniero91

I tested today with 36 fragments NA vita, i followed the guide, earned 1 trophy, and on step 11 after successfully obtaining trophy on main acc, i was wondering, what to do next. I tried easiest way - i just switched back to game, got new trophy, then again went to trophy app, and it synched just the same way as with 1st trophy. I could see all my main trophies on PSN tab of trophies app so you can easily see success of synching. After that i decided, that trophy app remained bound to my main account, and every following trophy synch is tied to main account.

So, then i just played game, and after each trophy i synched it, sometimes 2 at a time (i was scared about timestamps messing problem). After all, got dat :platinum:

Edited by inflict54
grammar fix
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LoStraniero91 said:

So you basically swapped accounts and you kept playing and syncing without problems, don't you?

Yes, after initial setup, i was playing the game and syncing trophies like usually, only difference is frequency of syncing, because usually there is no reason to do it so often =) The only thing that i was not expecting is fps of this game, is it laggy on usual play too? I haven't played yet EU vita version, but ps4 version was fine.

2 hours ago, inflict54 said:

Yes, after initial setup, i was playing the game and syncing trophies like usually, only difference is frequency of syncing, because usually there is no reason to do it so often =) The only thing that i was not expecting is fps of this game, is it laggy on usual play too? I haven't played yet EU vita version, but ps4 version was fine.

41 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

I've platted 36 Fragments and it never lags. It's a problem of this trick, maybe (very similar to GoneSpy, when the games slowly reaches 1fps).

No, Grey. Inflict you are correct in the fact that the vita version of this game is hot garbage xD

The trick has absolutely NOTHING to do with the frame rate issues you get. You would only get framerate issues if you were streaming the game and we all know that isn't the case here.

On 4/10/2018 at 6:37 AM, midgetstrawdog said:

WARNING 2: In it's current state, this can be glitchy and can cause out of order timestamps. Until more information on this method is discovered, please sync every trophy. If the time stamps are out of order then you WILL be flagged.

Has anyone experienced this yet?

5 hours ago, inflict54 said:

I tested today with 36 fragments NA vita, i followed the guide, earned 1 trophy, and on step 11 after successfully obtaining trophy on main acc, i was wondering, what to do next. I tried easiest way - i just switched back to game, got new trophy, then again went to trophy app, and it synched just the same way as with 1st trophy. I could see all my main trophies on PSN tab of trophies app so you can easily see success of synching. After that i decided, that trophy app remained bound to my main account, and every following trophy synch is tied to main account.

So, then i just played game, and after each trophy i synched it, sometimes 2 at a time (i was scared about timestamps messing problem). After all, got dat :platinum:

Just got my 36 fragments plat using this. When we were doing tests we were earning all of the trophies including the plat and then account swapping. That may have been cause of timestamps being messed with. With this being as new as it is I would still be wary

• Like 1