How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

Just now, HuntingFever said:

This^

It does still work but whilst you won't be banned for using it, you will be told to hide any trophies earned via it, if things go wrong and you get reported to the CRT (Cheater Removal Team) for having impossible timestamps.

Planned to write that, but... Decided not to in order to avoid more potential questions :P.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

It does still work but whilst you won't be banned for using it, you will be told to hide any trophies earned via it, if things go wrong and you get reported to the CRT (Cheater Removal Team) for having impossible timestamps.

12 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Planned to write that, but... Decided not to in order to avoid more potential questions :P.

Thanks for the tips.

As long as it is not banned by sony, there is no problem. I just hope that I can play the games purchased from accounts in several different regions on the my main account. And get the trophys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BigWally_2 said:

Do anyone have a trick because i'm not able to connect either yahoo or gmail account on the mail app? Please help me! :)

I use GMail on my Vita. The Vita is old an insecure though, so you need to generate an "App Password" for GMail to use on the Vita: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

I use GMail on my Vita. The Vita is old an insecure though, so you need to generate an "App Password" for GMail to use on the Vita: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833

Thank you, that work perfectly, it's so complicated just for play in another region games ! ?

Edited by BigWally_2

• 2 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 4:39 PM, NathanielJohn said:

for some reason i cant get this to work, i enabled 2 step but then there is no app passwords section to click on. any ideas?

alright edit i got it to work. i had to go on my phone, download the gmail app. then go into the 2 step setting and THERE they had the option...so i got my device id there. entered it with no spaces and it worked on my vita. fml this is stupid as hell!!

Edited by melodicmizery

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am a bit perplexed by all this. So you would need to make an alt account in a different region and purchase a game that you have already gotten platinum in. Then do all this crazy stuff 

On 4/9/2018 at 5:18 PM, BlindMango said:

It explains how people might be playing on other regions with their Vita, but it's not entirely a walk in the park and nobody is just gonna do this on accident lol. Also sending a hidden applications reg through "vitatricks.tk" is definitely downloading something despite you saying you aren't downloading anything. You aren't seemingly manipulating a save file though, just allowing yourself to play a game from a different country.

Ultimately though In my opinion someone playing a Vita game somewhere that isn't their region isn't a fraggable offense because they're still in the end just simply playing the game, it's not really enough to prove anything unless you dig into their timestamps and find issues there, but that's just me. :dunno:

So lemme see if I am understanding this correctly. In order to do all of this you need to make a new PSN account in a different region. Purchase a game you have already gotten platinum in or just a game outside of your normal region, then do all this crazy Voodoo spoofing then play it in order to pop trophies in games you normally wouldn't have access to. All the while hoping that the timestamp doesn't get you flagged? 

Is that somewhat on the right path??

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah pretty much lol - I don't know why most people waste their time to play the same games over and over again besides going up on the leaderboards, but today there's a bunch of shovelware garbage on PS4 & PS5 to do that a lot more easily for people who want to waste their time and money more efficiently :dunno:

Well I know for me personally, if I really enjoy a game, then being able to platinum it twice gives me more motivation (and a purpose) to play it again

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Well I know for me personally, if I really enjoy a game, then being able to platinum it twice gives me more motivation (and a purpose) to play it again

This^

If I really like a game, I'll stack it over and over but only for the regions I have easy access to, otherwise I won't bother because it's a pain in the butt creating additional accounts to get the other stacks/tracking down the other versions, plus the Vita trick is more trouble than it's worth IMO.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah pretty much lol - I don't know why most people waste their time to play the same games over and over again besides going up on the leaderboards, but today there's a bunch of shovelware garbage on PS4 & PS5 to do that a lot more easily for people who want to waste their time and money more efficiently :dunno:

That is absolutely insane man, it's like a complete alternate dimension, one I want no part of.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, r-mercer91 said:

That is absolutely insane man, it's like a complete alternate dimension, one I want no part of.

similar to not everyone on this site wanting a completion percentage below 50%, I wont comment whether I want to be a part of that or not because its irrelevant to the thread

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 12:15 PM, BigWally_2 said:

It’s there any trick when the alternate account go back all the way in the console? There anyway to switch it back to the main account?

You have to do the trick each time when you want to switch accounts. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...