Let's Play Mugen Souls & Mugen Souls Z

37 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

You are all insane. 

I'm comfortable with a insanity-sanity ratio of 80%-20% :awesome: . Feel free to join us, we have cookies.

30 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

Might as well add me to the list of victims participants as well, any chance to get something that @Wdjat Prinny Doods doesn't have works for me :P, and the Weeblympics gainz will be helpful as well :D.

Awesome, welcome to the event :D . Completely forgot that both games count for the Weeblympics, will add a link to that thread too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Count me in please ^_^

I own both games, but will be going for Mugen Souls Z platinum initially.

Also, @Wdjat Prinny Doods needs more tags for this event :giggle:

The banner and the trophies look amazing, you've done an awesome job @Dragon-Archon

Awesome, welcome to the event and good luck with Mugen Souls :D .

I agree, @Wdjat Prinny Doods we miss you. Come here and post something :awesome: .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I join

I have both games and will go for both platinums

By the way, I found that hidden Prinny of yours.

Reveal hidden contents

On the Green Haired Girl`s head.

2 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

I'll join.

@Wdjat Prinny Doods should join to he even made a guest appearance in the banner.

Awesome, welcome to the event :D . Yeah, @Wdjat Prinny Doods should join. Can't tag him anymore, so maybe he turned that off :hmm: .

Congrats with finding the hidden Prinny Leon :yay: .

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

@Wdjat Prinny Doods is being awfully quiet. 

You know what, sign me up... Been thinking about starting a long jrpg

Also it took me 10 minutes to find the damm prinny

Yeah, I noticed that too. Would've expected @Wdjat Prinny Doods to at least post in here.

Awesome, welcome to the event. I also hope you're thinking about finishing a long JRPG :awesome: .

Congrats with finding it :yay: 

49 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Sign me up as well @Dragon-Archon. But I'm only doing Z. 

Nice, welcome to the event and have fun :D .

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Awesome, welcome to the event. I also hope you're thinking about finishing a long JRPG :awesome: .

I'm not really good at finishing JRPGs as you may know :awesome: We'll see how far i get and maybe somehow miraculously i will get the plat :D

1 minute ago, HcG Clawz said:

I'm not really good at finishing JRPGs as you may know :awesome: We'll see how far i get and maybe somehow miraculously i will get the plat :D

Poor SAO Hollow Fragment, forever doomed to remain incomplete. I hope those trophy rewards will inspire you to plat MSZ.

37 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Poor SAO Hollow Fragment, forever doomed to remain incomplete. I hope those trophy rewards will inspire you to plat MSZ.

I will definitely get SAO HF. The implents are so boring though. I pretty much finished everything else except for the main story.

1 hour ago, PermaFox said:

After talking with Nana, I'm going to try this game.  Would be nice to join an event like this if I think I can pull this off! :awesome:

Lol, welcome to the event. You can do it.

34 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I will definitely get SAO HF. The implents are so boring though. I pretty much finished everything else except for the main story.

Nice. Yeah those implements can get boring, though for me the worst grind were the affection trophies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, welcome to the event. You can do it.

Nice. Yeah those implements can get boring, though for me the worst grind were the affection trophies.

I did that while watching pokemon in 1 weekend honestly wasnt that bad. :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I did that while watching pokemon in 1 weekend honestly wasnt that bad. :P

Lol, nice. I just added them to the party and worked on other trophies, grinds, or story mode and then grinded affection after they reached affection lvl 4. Still took about 1.5-2 hours of farming affection per heroine to reach lvl 5.

1 minute ago, FilmFanatic said:

I have Mugen Souls Z in my backlog and although I hadn’t necessarily planned on playing it this year I am looking to clear out my PS3 backlog sooner rather than later so go ahead and sign me up.

Awesome, that's the spirit. Welcome to the event :D . I'm also trying to finish the remaining PS3 games.

As someone who long ago did both platinums, I wish the lot of you the best of luck.

Because you're probably going to need it.  ?

I won't be playing these games again, but I'll probably keep a stray eye on this thread.  And I'll be glad to help out with the answering of questions or some commiseration or even a shoulder to cry upon should that become necessary.

• Like 1

Just now, acasser said:

As someone who long ago did both platinums, I wish the lot of you the best of luck.

Because you're probably going to need it.  1f60e.png

I won't be playing these games again, but I'll probably keep a stray eye on this thread.  And I'll be glad to help out with the answering of questions or some commiseration or even a shoulder to cry upon should that become necessary.

Awesome, congrats :yay: . That makes you eligible for all 3 trophies.

Would you be willing to join as an advisor? 

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope drags dertswa678o into the LP MS :awesome: . Though you can try out Mugen Souls Z if MS is too daunting.

No idea who this 678 guy is but I'll consider it. I'll do some more research on the game tonight... and then look at my ridiculous backlog...

3 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Yes you should, you can get the plat 3 more times :awesome:

I kinda wanna be that crazy guy who has 5 completions of the game. I've got Xbox and PS4 NA done, so yeah 3 to go!