Hyx_Venkin

20 Player Lobby Tested?

49 posts in this topic

Picked this game up a couple years ago and recently wanted to tackle the online trophies. Then I discovered the dilemma that is the Champagne trophy. I started off by trying to boost the other online trophies with a friend from the UK, I'm in USA btw. Then I encountered the server drops that have been reported as the biggest problem with this game. Races were near impossible to finish, and my friend's ps3 would constantly freeze. 

 

I decided to ignore this game since boosting became far too tedious to even attempt. Then a few weeks ago i picked up a 2nd copy of the game. Loaded both up and was able to finish races without any problems at all! So now i begin to wonder...is it possible to get 20 NA players together or 20 EU players together to really test this. I havent come across any evidence of anyone testing this just with players from their own region. I'm not saying the servers are region locked, but it definitely helps to have only players in your region in the race. 

 

If anyone is interested in testing these servers, please do message me about it or post here. I have 2 copies of the game and im sure others have multiple copies as well.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make a boosting session and keep extending it until you get 20 US players. I dont have the game atm but I’m willing to get 2 copies to try it out if you can find another 16 players. Lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a 4p session tonight with Skiller_Paolo150.  We both had an alt.  We did 2 races to ensure we could both win in a 4p race.  We had no freezes or framerate issues.  Still looking for more NA players just in case there's a region problem with this trophy.  Message me if interested.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Player Session was tested and hosted this weekend, so posting in order to try and raise awareness. 

 

Both @Hyx_Venkin and myself were able to hold a 10 player lobby (which on occasions went up to 11 with alt accounts trying to join). 

A 10 player race also took place with no server crashes during the race. 

 

If anyone is interested in trying to get this with us, then check out the boosting sessions that @Kostantlnos is hosting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw, that a player, from which I am sure he plays legit, got the trophy.

Is there any confirmation, that this trophy works?

I would be in for a test as well, if there are any people trying.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#hacks just report him, this is just to shady right?

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

#hacksss just report him haha

Over 100 reports for flagging incoming :awesome:

 

edit: nvm, double checked is an hacker 👽, but is ok, 2 hacked trophies are allowed on the site 💪

Edited by VirtualNight
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PL_Tomasz_G said:

I think he is hacked it too

Lol will this thread survive more than 30min? or will be locked earlier?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophy is unobtainable so its quite obvious

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HcG Clawz said:

Trophy is unobtainable so its quite obvious

Yes, if psntl says so is obvious ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always believe what others write as well

9 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Yes, if psntl says so is obvious ^^

I always believe others as well 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, talking seriously; because there are some idiots who would really trust to what we just post, and i guess all those spams will be deleted, or the thread locked in 1h or so as is the only possible solution on this site.

 

 

As exposed, we did it. After 8 hours we had 2 successful 20ppl lobby and the champagne trophy (1 has been achieved by an alt). More achievers will appears over the time, but just a few of us, because people on psnp usually don't show up for gaming sessions they join, they don't warn when they are late or can't join, they disappear completely, they don't have patience nor determination, so the only real way to make a dedicated strong trustable group is with your friends, if you try on the site with strangers you are going to fail, guaranteed.

 

I will explain in the future the details, once my group is done.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be great if some of you have an capture card on the PS3, while unlocking the Champagne! trophy and maybe post it on Youtube?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed great to here of some success, but yeah best for some proof, so as to hush the non-believers. I wonder if next step after this is trying to do it in MotoGP 10/11

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Anyway, talking seriously; because there are some idiots who would really trust to what we just post, and i guess all those spams will be deleted, or the thread locked in 1h or so as is the only possible solution on this site.

 

 

As exposed, we did it. After 8 hours we had 2 successful 20ppl lobby and the champagne trophy (1 has been achieved by an alt). More achievers will appears over the time, but just a few of us, because people on psnp usually don't show up for gaming sessions they join, they don't warn when they are late or can't join, they disappear completely, they don't have patience nor determination, so the only real way to make a dedicated strong trustable group is with your friends, if you try on the site with strangers you are going to fail, guaranteed.

 

I will explain in the future the details, once my group is done.

@VirtualNight - It would be nice to know a bit more about this.

If you're happy to share I'd be interested?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

@VirtualNight - It would be nice to know a bit more about this.

If you're happy to share I'd be interested?!

There is no way anyways which is guarantee you to unlock this trophy. We will share a vid next time you can see it as the possible way.

We self dont know if it works again

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

There is no way anyways which is guarantee you to unlock this trophy. We will share a vid next time you can see it as the possible way.

We self dont know if it works again

If worked once, why not again lol. At least we now know the issue so we may have better luck.

 

Lol do that vid, and guess say who participated on it, otherwise we all would have to face so many mad people 😂.

 

 

b30155e7-bf65-42e5-8406-1625f2277e11.png

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The host has google fiber yet every member of the party was EU. Google fiber doesn't exist in the EU yet. Something tells me that may be a scare tactic.

 

Me and some friends have just ordered 2-4 copies, looking forward to getting this underway. We'll also be helping people out with the trophy with 10-12 PS3s so feel free to message me if you're looking to get this done and we can hook up a help session for you all. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The host has google fiber yet every member of the party was EU. Google fiber doesn't exist in the EU yet. Something tells me that may be a scare tactic.

 

Me and some friends have just ordered 2-4 copies, looking forward to getting this underway. We'll also be helping people out with the trophy with 10-12 PS3s so feel free to message me if you're looking to get this done and we can hook up a help session for you all. 

 

Lmao, was just memes and shit. Having a laugh while Virtual was working on a detailed explanation. 

 

Good luck though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HcG Clawz said:

 

Lmao, was just memes and shit. Having a laugh while Virtual was working on a detailed explanation. 

 

Good luck though.

 

Well, if anyone is to actually understand the passage, I wouldn't have him writing it. It'd probably cause more confusion than enlightenment. I'd highly recommend that another member of the group is handed the proverbial baton and takes up their position as the scholar to aid the people in their quest for Champagne. 

 

and Thanks :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.