auto pop all stat award trophies !!

i was playing the game on " the wedding mission " and i thought i should do the " blind fire kills " award here.

and i noticed all the stat awards unlocked at the same time  with their trophies !!

i dont know why or if its because i finished the " US " copy before the " EU " , i looked it up online and found this respond on another site.

If you want to auto pop the stat awards:

Start the game online, play the game until you finish the intro thing. Close the game, turn off the internet connection on your PS4, start it again and go into the Year of the Snake dlc. Pick up one evidence bag and it should pop all the stat award trophies.

so i checked his profile and he actually did it on both US and EU.

my question is , will this get me banned from the leaders board .

i didn't go for his method but the trophies did unlocked for me without even going for them :(

and here is his profile https://psnprofiles.com/ggamer15?search=sleeping dogs

• Like 2

but its not popular like jak and dexter , someone might report it and you get flagged for it :(

gnFaMq5.jpg

JaOz3Gq.jpg

LAwP9xp.jpg

pKSYnlm.jpg

rRijnI7.jpg

tried to turn of the internet connection but it was too late 2 of them were synced :(

xmxRdqG.jpg

rS3uFjJ.jpg

Edited by Sir_Muteb

If someone reports you for this, the flag team will clarify if the flag is justified or not. They will do some research for this.

In the unlikely case that they will approve the flag, you can open a dispute and bring up the evidence you mentioned in the OP. This should be enough to get the flag lifted and you'll be back on the LB.

Edited by AvengedEvil

9 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

but its not popular like jak and dexter , someone might report it and you get flagged for it :(

This is reproducible. If someone reports you, the flagging team still has to approve the report to place a flag. Even if they do that, this process can be done again by anyone to show that it's not illegitimate. No need to worry about it.

• Like 2

The stats for the PS4 versions are shared, so it downloaded all your previous stat awards when you connected to the internet. If you get any new award after that, it notices you have 30+ golds and gives you all of the trophies for them.

Also, when you do the nightmare DLC, you may need to start it offline. There a chance all 5 awards will already be gold. If they are, then you won't be able to earn a new award to trigger one of the trophies.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

The stats for the PS4 versions are shared, so it downloaded all your previous stat awards when you connected to the internet. If you get any new award after that, it notices you have 30+ golds and gives you all of the trophies for them.

Also, when you do the nightmare DLC, you may need to start it offline. There a chance all 5 awards will already be gold. If they are, then you won't be able to earn a new award to trigger one of the trophies.

oh thank you so much , thank you all i was so worried , ill keep that in mind and ill save the screenshots just in case.

• Like 3

Hey that's my profile. 

There's zero chance you'd be flagged for this unless unless both the person reporting and the person approving the flag were ignorant of how it worked (which would be a problem). This has been known about for a couple years as you can see from the dates in the thread in PST. 

I popped it on the EU version then messed up slightly doing it on the Chinese version. Did it beforehand because I was worried the LB server would go down when United Front went out of business but if you just did it I guess it's still up. 

4 hours ago, Gage said:

Hey that's my profile. 

There's zero chance you'd be flagged for this unless unless both the person reporting and the person approving the flag were ignorant of how it worked (which would be a problem). This has been known about for a couple years as you can see from the dates in the thread in PST. 

I popped it on the EU version then messed up slightly doing it on the Chinese version. Did it beforehand because I was worried the LB server would go down when United Front went out of business but if you just did it I guess it's still up. 

sorry i tried to contact you here but didn't know how , anyway thank you for your respond.

and to everyone else thank you ?

I cant get the stat trophies to pop (using this method). Can someone make a more in-detail step-by-step guide on this? I have tried the method in the original post about 3 times, never worked. Even with a fresh save, no luck. Could be that it only works if you haven´t played it before, but dunno. 

Edited by d1l2e3v4

for everyone asking , i didn't get it through the glitch either , as you can see in the screenshots it unlocked just like that ..

so maybe try what i did maybe you'll get lucky , play online i was online , and at the wedding after meeting Winston 2 thugs will come out through the door , blind fire and try to kill them with blind fire , restart the check point and keep going to unlock the medal , maybe it will unlock all for you too .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I almost beat the game on ps4. If i start my ps3 disc version. will it autopop the trophies as well due too account sync or something? since all these things have online leaderboards. Don't mind replaying the game if i don't have to care about these. these are the most annoying thing to do.

ps: normally i dont play games twice but i bought the ps3 version a year ago and recently bought an account that already had a definitive edition. so that's why.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, Sir_Muteb said:

i was playing the game on " the wedding mission " and i thought i should do the " blind fire kills " award here.

and i noticed all the stat awards unlocked at the same time  with their trophies !!

i dont know why or if its because i finished the " US " copy before the " EU " , i looked it up online and found this respond on another site.

so i checked his profile and he actually did it on both US and EU.

my question is , will this get me banned from the leaders board .

i didn't go for his method but the trophies did unlocked for me without even going for them :(

and here is his profile https://psnprofiles.com/ggamer15?search=sleeping dogs

On 8/30/2018 at 5:53 AM, gamesfourever said:

I almost beat the game on ps4. If i start my ps3 disc version. will it autopop the trophies as well due too account sync or something? since all these things have online leaderboards. Don't mind replaying the game if i don't have to care about these. these are the most annoying thing to do.

ps: normally i dont play games twice but i bought the ps3 version a year ago and recently bought an account that already had a definitive edition. so that's why.

Yes, also wondering if this works PS4 to PS3 (NA).  I also have the full version on PS3 untouched.  I have other games ahead of it in my backlog since I already 100% it on ps4 but would be nice to know if this worked going from PS4 to PS3.

Or is the stacking region to region and not console to console (different leaderboards?)

On 4/19/2018 at 10:09 AM, Gage said:

Hey that's my profile. 

17 hours ago, djb5f said:

Yes, also wondering if this works PS4 to PS3 (NA).  I also have the full version on PS3 untouched.  I have other games ahead of it in my backlog since I already 100% it on ps4 but would be nice to know if this worked going from PS4 to PS3.

Or is the stacking region to region and not console to console (different leaderboards?)

PS3 is separate, it's just the PS4 versions that share stats. 

• Like 1