“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

2 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Everything looks good. 

If anyone has questions about the answers sheet, I can answer them too btw :D

Gretchen shared it with me a while ago. 

Sounds good. I am quite busy right now, but in the future certainly I could try and help a little.

20 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

Hey all! Since my last update, I finished up 8 games in the 5–6 month range (so those don't count, but still happy to have finished them!), I've got a couple >6 month games finished now. :D

S612223.png
 All 19 Trophies
 5th January 2022  Platinum in 6 months, 2 days
S514121.png
 All 15 Trophies
 11th January 2022  Platinum in 6 months, 5 hours

i think you win the newst game this month with 6months and 5hours!^^

• Like 3

Another two games completed!

First, cleaning up as much as I could for the DLCs for LBP2. I'd say I enjoyed the DLCs. Cleaning up as much as I could from what was left of this game, and it's now fully complete, so another game done with.

S1e312d.png
58 of 79 Trophies
8th January 2022

For my next game, finally completed a Vita game that's been on my account for so long. Now I just have to repeat everything again for the PS3 version lol, including the DLCs. Definitely a big fan of NFS games, it was just relatively harder to see ahead in this version of MW due to the graphical capabilities of the Vita, had my fair share of infuriating moments running into corners I didn't see until it was too late.

Sea9a8f.png
All 47 Trophies
15th January 2022  Platinum in 5 years, 9 months
P: 5.57%
  • Like 4

First finish of the year, with Expand.  Fairly short, under two hours.  Ran this is Feb of 2018 so just under 4 years.

Bleed is rough, so I'm giving myself a bit of distance at the moment.  Planning on giving the Arcade mode a couple tries a day until I can get through each of the difficulties, but I don't see me finishing it before Feb. 1.

I'll update again towards the first.

• Like 3

Ok so my THIRD game for this month is done, another that shouldn't have been left for so long but then again that could be said for most of my games, either way my last game for this month is... FLOWER! ... wait why you laughing? No i'm serious!

Flower_cover.png

Completed in 2 years, 2 months

100% completetion rating: 8.82%

Okay real talk I don't know why I put this off, I started it up and got 1 trophy when I first brought the Journey Collections Edition but never touched it after that, last year I started it again and got far before dropping it once again and now I've gotten the final trophies. As much as I would love to add Flow to my list of games completed I can't do that without investing in two more controllers and finding 3 other people to play it with me to get those trophies.

9 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

And also: Fuck Anthem! 

If I ever finish it, prepare for a rant!

I feel your pain, is it the collectables or just the game in general as I completed it in about a week and the collectables drove me mental.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I feel your pain, is it the collectables or just the game in general as I completed it in about a week and the collectables drove me mental.

A bit of both honestly. I'm still missing gear and I can't find it. I also can't find a way to buy or craft what I'm missing, so it's just luck?

Collectibles are the worst kind I've seen in a video game so far. If the internet is right, and it always is :D, other people in a random lobby can steal them from you. If they even spawn in the first place that is.

• Like 1