“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Damn, I was really hoping I was going to get on the board for oldest game this time.

Maybe next time...

People these days, just sniping the board spots from innocent trophy hunters...

:D 

Edited by JayDeLosDioses
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Monthly Summary:

April

Woops, despite having posted, forgot to submit my game for April. Did it right now.

On 02/05/2023 at 10:27 AM, JayDeLosDioses said:

Looking at your profile, Just Cause 3 and Control are fun games that you haven't finished yet :) 

The challenges in JC3 where you have to blow up a roadblock thingy with your car suck a bit, but other than that it's fun to blow stuff up ... just 'cause you can.

Thank you for the suggestions. I installed JC3 back again but by my predictions I will not be able to 100% it this month yet. Right now I am focusing on getting FF7 Remake's platinum which is really close. Also working on Ratchet & Clank's (Vita) platinum. This hasn't been that much of a productive month.

• Like 2

Rarest Platinum: Battlefield 3 (2.78%)  kylebaptie

Rarest 100%: Awesomenauts (4.47%) kylebaptie

Absolute Rarity: Battlefield 3 (0.89%)  kylebaptie

@kylebaptie cleaning up with those rarities, amazing stuff!

Anyone notice from the OP it’s been 5 years since I started hosting this event? :popcorn:

Wow, that's crazy, thank you so much! Although in my head 2018 is simultaneously ages ago, and like yesterday (what is time??). Here's to 5 more years?! ?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kylebaptie said:

Yeah ive started trying to go in order from oldest on my list to newest. Might be out the 12 year mark soon 1f602.png

Thats a good plan, just need a tv that works consistently. I could do a couple games for 14 years perhaps...

• Like 2

On 5/20/2023 at 9:47 AM, Summers_day122 said:

May streak completion:

S12e483.png
 All 39 Trophies
 19th May 2023  Completed in 1 year, 8 months

had this one saved up for a busy month, and this has been a busy month 1f62c.png

Where are you moving to?

j/k - since the game title is moving out ;)

Congrats!

• Like 1

is there stil a place for me here i stil have alot from 2016 games i started but never finished my backlog keeps growing i want to do something about that my older games are yugioh legacy of the duelist 66% lego jurrasic world 68% far cry primal 8%  i going to look wich ones are very old but those are a few i just said 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kylebaptie said:

Well its been a big month for the backlog - mainly due to the number of bank holidays we have had in the UK this month.

I am actually jealous of how many games you got done this month! I'm not really able to work so got a lot of free time but I can barely get 2 or even 3 games done a month! What's your secret? Haha. Grats on getting all of those done!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kylebaptie said:
Sbd0afc.png
All 48 Trophies
18th May 2023  Platinum in 2 years, 4 months

Ill confess I've never seen a full episode of Dr Who in my life, as the small bits I have seen have not done anything for me. Really not sure why I started this as it was dreadful start to finish.

Doctor Who is one of my favorite shows, but yeah, the video games are horrendous. Amazing work on the backlog this month!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Doctor Who is one of my favorite shows, but yeah, the video games are horrendous. Amazing work on the backlog this month!

I am not sure why I never got into it, even used to see David Tennent on the regular in my locals shops and stuff as only stayed about 10mins away

15 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

I am actually jealous of how many games you got done this month! I'm not really able to work so got a lot of free time but I can barely get 2 or even 3 games done a month! What's your secret? Haha. Grats on getting all of those done!

Not really sure I have a secret, I always have moments where I just play a lot in short periods then can go months on end where I don't really feel like playing anything.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Just joining in on the Doctor Who love here, I've been re-watching some of the episodes and it really is great. @kylebaptie would highly recommend if you have the time to spare, and even though the CGI of the first seasons of the revival is... not great, on the whole it's still brilliant! I would even say that 2 of the best Doctor Who stories ever are found in the first season - although plenty of amazing stuff to be found in later seasons too.

• Like 2