“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

4 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I genuinely appreciate this! I'm still gonna be keeping my eye on all your progression too :)

Its just a bit weird not having a clear goal anymore 1f605.png

Just start 20 new game and get a trophy in each^^ it’s almost like new game plus mode for your completion

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I genuinely appreciate this! I'm still gonna be keeping my eye on all your progression too :)

Its just a bit weird not having a clear goal anymore 1f605.png

I just added 46 games from my backlog to my PS4, so lots to do.

The goal now is to have fun :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Added. Welcome!

Disgaea is going to be a heavy grind to complete, best of luck. 

Thanks. I'm worried about Disgaea 4, actually. The guide recommends farming against other players to get currency to build a map where I can deal 10 billion damage. Not sure if that's still possible. It's a PS3 game after all and I don't think I farmed enough to build the map. There are apparently other ways of doing that, but no idea how, never looked into how to do that. I'll figure it out if needed.

4 hours ago, viech54 said:

Thanks. I'm worried about Disgaea 4, actually. The guide recommends farming against other players to get currency to build a map where I can deal 10 billion damage. Not sure if that's still possible. It's a PS3 game after all and I don't think I farmed enough to build the map. There are apparently other ways of doing that, but no idea how, never looked into how to do that. I'll figure it out if needed.

My advice probably wouldn't fo you any good, I've only played Disgaea on the Vita, so it might be a bit different. I tried to follow YT videos for grinding out levels & that alone nearly broke me. It's long, methodical haul that's for sure. 

On 2/12/2023 at 4:12 AM, viech54 said:

They did a PS4 remaster of this game called Disgaea 4+ Complete which might be easier. I'm going for that platinum. As such I might join this thread as I have a few big RPGs I need to tick off. ;)

Currently working on a lot of the backlog games, several of them have been on my profile for over 2 years.

Some examples Include: Deponia Doomsday (2 years, 9 months), Super Exploding Zoo (4 years, 3 months), The Swindle (5 years, 10 months), Hotline Miami (8 years, 10 months), Enter the Gungeon (3 years, 9 months), Flame Over (6 years) and Galak-Z (6 years, 3months).

There are 38 more that I have that are equally as old to try and finish this year.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ninjamonkee9900 said:

Well, my friends, I finally did it. I took some time to complete Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. I played through this on PS3 long before I was focused on trophies, but got a lot of the side stuff because I liked the game well enough. But I had to tackle Maximum Hazard difficulty (which isn't that bad) and a couple random set pieces for trophies. A few years ago, I decided to go ahead and collect these last few trophies, but when I looked, I could not find my physical copy of this game anywhere. I probably looked ten times and there are only three places in my house where I have games sitting. On top of that, I didn't seem to have my digital save file, which I found odd, but that wouldn't have helped much anyway because I still needed to play through the whole game again. Finally, I grabbed the game digitally, made the commitment, and here we are 13 years later with a dusty old platinum. Glad to finally get this one done, and I did enjoy playing through it again. This game had good cover-to-cover movement and the humor is solid as a whole.

S97a8e6.png
All 51 Trophies
18th February 2023  Platinum in 13 years, 6 months

I definitely think you will get oldest game completed for the month of February. :salute:

• Like 2