Server Issues?

Dragonxlave

Hey, since rayman legends are free this month for ps plus i decided to start the game a 3rd time.

My idea was to begin as early as possible with daily/weekly challenges but i mostly cant connect with the servers.

(My Internet connection works fine)

Someone else got the same problem ?

Are the servers that bad?

I'm having the same issue. I guess the servers can't handle the influx of players due to it being on PS+ this month. The servers were fine during the week though, but as soon as the weekend started there has been issues. More people playing on the weekend it seems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I'm having the same issue. I guess the servers can't handle the influx of players due to it being on PS+ this month. The servers were fine during the week though, but as soon as the weekend started there has been issues. More people playing on the weekend it seems.

Yep, that matches what I've seen.  I started this on May 1st (I'm part of the influx!) and the servers were fine when I played for the first few days.  On Friday and Saturday I started getting issues connecting.  The servers have been doing fine again later in the evening in the US, probably because Europe's asleep.

1 minute ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Yeah, very shitting servers. I wanted to get the diamond or the gold cup every time, but every two tries, there are problem with the servers lasting like 10 minutes. Fuck off, they can't even handle more players than usual.

To be fair, it's a shit load more than usual.

Hello, me too I've problems with the servers. But in general during the afternoon (the week) you can to be connected easiller but after 5:30PM or after the challenge update 10AM the servers crash. 

PS : I'm in GMT +1.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Jens said:

Well technically it's a server issue, so I'll just ask here.

Did the daily extreme challenge start glitching for you as well? My gold trophy from yesterday got kinda swallowed and now it shows the wrong remaining time to complete the challenge, just like 2 of the other challenges do. Losing the golden trophy wouldn't be so bad, the bug in the text neither, but I really don't want any more disappearing trophies in the future...

That happens sometimes. It should go back to normal for your next set of challenges and hopefully you won’t have anymore disappearing trophies. Just be glad you didn’t lose a diamond. :awesome:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...