Camp Wannalottaplat

I'll join too, if I may! Looks like good fun :3

Here's my list to start off with:

• Shoot Something - Tomb Raider PS3 - Gotta play this one through again and get some missed trophies- and get the rest of my way through the multiplayer level grind ;P
  • Go Hiking - Dragon Age: Origins PS3 - Been enjoying this one but it fell on the back burner lately. Want to get back to it :3
  • Tell a Ghost Story - The Inpatient PS4 - Scary wendigos x) - been putting this off as I need nearly 2 more playthroughs for only a couple missed trophies. 
  • BONUS Summer Vacation - Fallout 4 PS4  - I've still gotta clean up some trophies and the dlc- which includes Nuka World, an amusement park :3
  • Like 1

Hang out at the lake - Riptide GP: Renegade. I figured this would count since it is aqua bike racing which involves water 99% of the time. I have already completed it on Xbox, so I know what to expect, shouldn't take too long. Plus it's a great game!

Go Hiking - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered. I don't believe I'd even need to describe why this would count for this category. 

Tell a Ghost Story - Amnesia Collection. I'm not looking forward to this one too much, as I don't care for horror games but I already bought it so I want to platinum it! 

BONUS: Summer Vacation - Horizon Chase Turbo. I'm not 100% sure if this would be counted, but you travel around the world competing in in different racing cups. Road Trip kinda? Haha.

I'm a little iffy on a couple other ones, so I'm not 100% sure if I'd try them. I may though. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pistol_WhippedXG said:

Hang out at the lake - Riptide GP: Renegade. I figured this would count since it is aqua bike racing which involves water 99% of the time. I have already completed it on Xbox, so I know what to expect, shouldn't take too long. Plus it's a great game!

Go Hiking - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered. I don't believe I'd even need to describe why this would count for this category. 

Tell a Ghost Story - Amnesia Collection. I'm not looking forward to this one too much, as I don't care for horror games but I already bought it so I want to platinum it! 

BONUS: Summer Vacation - Horizon Chase Turbo. I'm not 100% sure if this would be counted, but you travel around the world competing in in different racing cups. Road Trip kinda? Haha.

I'm a little iffy on a couple other ones, so I'm not 100% sure if I'd try them. I may though. 

Hey there! I'll get you added. I think your games sound pretty good. Horizon ChaseTurbo is a little bit of a stretch, but not a big one.You can use it, if you want. I'm not very picky unless you're really not fitting the category at all. Like for Summer vacation you were playing like Ice Princess: Adventures in Snowland. 

On 5/11/2018 at 9:44 PM, monkeydluffy512 said:

Thank You,

Here is my list so far

Make friends: Mafia 3

Go Hiking: Far Cry Primal

Shoot Something: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Tell a ghost story: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Nightmare in North Point DLC

I'll figure out the bonus game later

Hey! I'm looking closer at game lists as I'm putting together the tracking post. I just want to make sure you know that for Sleeping Dogs, you will need to complete both DLCs and get it to 100% for the event. I assume you do know and were just pointing out which DLC fit the category you put it in.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, SquidBaronet said:

M0378ce.png
????: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD

I have no idea what category this should go in, either Make Friends(because Sora and Riku becomes friends with the cast of The World Ends With You - I hope they return in KH3!) or Get Tested(because of the fact that the secret portals can be rage-inducing at times), needless to say this is probably my favorite Kingdom Hearts game despite everyone else hating it. I intend to platinum ONE Kingdom Hearts game before KH3 pops, and this game is one of my favorites. Toogie, any ideas where to put this?

I don't know much about these games. I've only payed the first one. It sounds like Make Friends is probably the better fit. I'd stick it there unless you expand your list and need make friends for a different game. Also, you put some games on "that don't count."  Do you want me to track these or is this just brain storming for other categories you might do?

Edited by Toogie53

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

I don't know much about these games. I've only payed the first one. It sounds like Make Friends is probably the better fit. I'd stick it there unless you expand your list and need make friends for a different game. Also, you put some games on "that don't count."  Do you want me to track these or is this just brain storming for other categories you might do?

I am watching a speed run of the game right now and want to try out the strats. (Aka Balloonra Balloonra Balloonra :P) Depends on whether it's safe to start playing it now. Actually... let me get back to you after the speed run ends.

3 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Hey! I'm looking closer at game lists as I'm putting together the tracking post. I just want to make sure you know that for Sleeping Dogs, you will need to complete both DLCs and get it to 100% for the event. I assume you do know and were just pointing out which DLC fit the category you put it in.

You assume correctly sir. B)

I decided to swap out one of my games because I know of a better game for the Make Friends category, one which I just started earning trophies in. I know I probably won't platinum it before June. Replace Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for:

M5d634c.png
World of Final Fantasy

And that is my Make Friends game for the required list.

Edited by SquidBaronet

16 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@Toogie53 i looked through the list of games you prepared on the first post already and all but one worked for me... from Malachi1987's list the 2nd game (NBA?) showed an error page... besides that cool that you do this (image + link) again :)

Well it's a 2 hour 100%

Just now, Evil_Joker88 said:

That's not the point. I should get a new page with the trophy list shown. All other links do this

Yeah, I must have goofed it up. When a game is at 0% I have to manually type in the username into the hyperlink, instead of just copying the link directly from their trophy list. I probably typoed it. Ill fix it tomorrow when I go to add more peoples games. 

On ‎12‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 6:20 AM, ReverzerO said:

Xie xie", I'll reply instead",

Here's mine, I hope I did it correctly",

Make Friends - God Eater 2: Rage Burst - I got lot of friends playing this game online",

Make Something - The Last of Us - Crafting shiv for hidden attack",

BE A HERMIT - Castlevania: Lord of Shadow - This game actually had a lot of puzzles & my favorite is the Chess like game; Beat the opponent with more than 3 pieces remaining",

I noticed you've listed GE2RB too and was checking out the progress, then saw that all 3 games are already platted. I thought that didn't count or am I missing something?

11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I noticed you've listed GE2RB too and was checking out the progress, then saw that all 3 games are already platted. I thought that didn't count or am I missing something?

I thought it only needs to play 3 games although it already platted! Not sure! It's okey for me to be removed from the list",

6 minutes ago, ReverzerO said:

I thought it only needs to play 3 games although it already platted! Not sure! It's okey for me to be removed from the list",

not quite. Top priority is either getting a plat or 100% between 1st June to Mid Aug. You can choose games for which you have earned the Plat already but only to get dlc trophies. Otherwise what's the point of this event? :P:D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

So pumped for this one @Toogie53!! Seems I'm definitely not alone, so many signed up already! It's going to be awesome ?

My game selection:

Make Friends:

Lige is Strange, Before The Storm

Life is Strange, Before The Storm.

Chloe lets in and opens up to Rachel Amber. This is a big deal for Chloe because she fears everyone she has ever cared for, has either left her or fucked her over. The start of a beautiful friendship, or is it more of the same? Who knows...

Go Hiking:

God of War

God of War.

I've purposefully avoided any information and all spoilers for this game. Apart from the trailors, I know nothing! This absolutely has to be on my list... I am so excited to start this one!

Hang out By The Lake:

Little Nightmares

Little Nightmares..

This game looks awesome! I've wanted to play it for a while and now I have lots of DLC to tuck into on top! It's in this category for reasons unknown to me currently, but under the recommendion of Toogie.

Tell a Ghost Story:

PSNP - Spring

Sleeping Dogs, Definitive Edition.

Now this category was originally where I wanted to place Little Nightmares. There is however some supernatural activity in the Nightmare at North Point DLC, and since this is a game that I actually started in the previous event: Spring Fling, but didn't have the time to complete. I would love to knock this one out during this event, if that's cool?

Edited by Barbell-Disciple
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

not quite. Top priority is either getting a plat or 100% between 1st June to Mid Aug. You can choose games for which you have earned the Plat already but only if/to get dlc trophies

I have 4 new games here but I think they aren't suited from the event!  Changing entries maybe prohibited too!

42 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I assume they will do different regions or console. It wouldnt count if already platted. 

2 minutes ago, ReverzerO said:

I have 4 new games here but I think they aren't suited from the event!  Changing entries maybe prohibited too!

Changing entries is totally fine. You can even change on the final day! If the game has dlc, you can 100% it after the platinum is achieved. For example, I have Bioshock's platinum, but I could use it for this event if I did the extra challenge rooms and got the game to 100%

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1