Camp Wannalottaplat

15 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

No, only need to complete 3 for the badge and the bonus for another badge. Anything else is above and beyond.

14 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

3 games is the required amount from the main category plus there's the bonus category with 1 game :)

5 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Yup only 3 required. I did 5 out of 6  for Spring Fling but I did not get to my bonus game either though. With the extra time I think I can get above 8. 

Hmm :hmm: , interesting. I'll take another look at the backlog to see if anything else fits.

@Surge3Beast i assume the habit of giving new games the same name as older games is chosen because the new entry should be considered as good as the former. That goes well for God of War, but failed in case of Sim City for example :D ... another reason is a reboot like Tomb Raider or Ratchet & Clank... i don't see this a big problem but still you need to give more details if you're talking about God of War (PS2/PS3/HD) or God of War (PS4/2018) for example...

same goes for playstation games which have seperated trophy lists and sometimes different trophy lists too... look at Trine 2 PS3 and PS4 for example :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

9 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Tell a Ghost Story: Beyond Two Souls - Heard it was creepy and boring. 

I want to know who told you this lie.. @Kent10201 and I may have to take out the trash. 

giphy.gif

:awesome: Though I will admit, cleanup can be a bit tedious. Voodoo mentioned how there should have been a scene skip option, and I agree. 

22 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Here's my list:

Make Friends: Oxenfree - I haven't read too much about the plot, but I think you go around talking and befriending people? I have Tales of Zestiria as a back-up.

Hang out at a lake: Horizon Zero Dawn - She fishes for materials.

Play a Sport: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Some camps have go-carts.

Go Hiking: Dust: An Elysian Tail - Mode of transport is walking through forests and wintry areas

Shoot Something: Monster Hunter: World 

Make Something: Dragon Quest Builders

Learn Something: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - I'm pretty well-informed with Norse mythology, but maybe I can still learn something new?

Put on a Show: Puppeteer - It has theatrical elements. You play as a marionette.

Tell a Ghost Story: Beyond Two Souls - Heard it was creepy and boring. 

Get Tested: Rise of the Tomb Raider - Apparently, there are tomb challenges Lara must face.

Be a Hermit: That's You! - Staying home and playing this game alone. I hope the emulator trick works.

Survive: Don't Starve Giant Edition

Bonus: Still need a game, not sure what applies. I do have FFXV, but I don't want to start until all the dlcs come out.

Wow, you ended up choosing Horizon Zero Dawn, Odin Sphere and Don't Starve... Nice! You'll also love Dust: An Elysian Tail for sure... I really loved that game!

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Niamh5445 said:

This sounds like a lot of fun for the summer, i'd like to sign up if you still have space. I'm still looking at my backlog so i'll update this post later with an offical list. Thanks! 

Got you added! Hope you have fun. 

7 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

@Fidel I can't remember exactly, but I've heard it from a few people here on pnsp. Okay, okay, you've twisted my arm. It was @Kent10201

Smh, anyone who knows me knows I love Beyond Two Souls. :P

3 minutes ago, Fidel said:

But Kent just said it was fantastic yesterday.. My life is a lie. DX 

Don't listen to her dood. She's the liar XD. 

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Kind of drawing a blank with the themes: Hang out at a lake, Learn something, and Put on a show. I was wondering if someone could have a look at my backlog list for me.

Puppeteer probably works for put on a show. I think it is a puppet show. But I haven't played it myself to know for sure. Oxenfree is good for hang by the lake. Rocksmith could work for learn something. I was thinking more about other cultures, but Rock is a culture haha. Actually Hoirzon Zero Dawn in your backlog could work for learn something. You do quite a bit of trying to understand other cultures and piecing together history. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fidel said:

Yeah, I was thinking Puppeteer or Rocksmith for Put on a show, as well. As for Learn something or Hang out at a Lake, I think Uncharted 4 would work for both? Unless all that historical stuff is made up, then maybe not. :lol: But I know there are some water segments, including one where you drive a boat around.

I'm not picky. The pseudo-historical stuff in Uncharted and Assassin's Creed works just fine. 

8 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Puppeteer probably works for put on a show. I think it is a puppet show. But I haven't played it myself to know for sure. Oxenfree is good for hang by the lake. Rocksmith could work for learn something. I was thinking more about other cultures, but Rock is a culture haha. Actually Hoirzon Zero Dawn in your backlog could work for learn something. You do quite a bit of trying to understand other cultures and piecing together history. 

Rocksmith would be great, but I don't think I'd get the plat in 11 weeks. Not sure if I want to switch games right now, but like you said I can always switch 'em later.

12 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Smh, anyone who knows me knows I love Beyond Two Souls. :P

Don't listen to her dood. She's the liar XD. 

Waah?! 

I haven't seen anyone go for this yet, so I thought I'd throw it out there. The various Saints Row games work for Put on a Show. You are often doing mini-games where you are on game shows, like Mind over Murder. There are even sports commentators that talk about your performance during the mini-games. So if you're up for some irreverent humor, its a fun pick for this category.