Camp Wannalottaplat

24 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I haven't seen anyone go for this yet, so I thought I'd throw it out there. The various Saints Row games work for Put on a Show. You are often doing mini-games where you are on game shows, like Mind over Murder. There are even sports commentators that talk about your performance during the mini-games. So if you're up for some irreverent humor, its a fun pick for this category.

Gat out of Hell also has a musical number, which is probably the greatest thing in video game history. Foul Play (which I'm doing) and Bound (which somebody else is doing, I think) are good picks for that category too.

• Like 1

May I join?

• Make Friends - Final Fantasy IX
  • Hang out at the Lake - Final Fantasy XV (Already Platinumed, never done the DLCs)
  • Survive - Fallout: New Vegas (Already platinumed, but I never done the DLCs)
  • BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - Final Fantasy X-2 HD, It has a Concert.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Yomako01 said:

May I join?

• Make Friends - Final Fantasy IX
  • Hang out at the Lake - Final Fantasy XV (Already Platinumed, never done the DLCs)
  • Survive - Fallout: New Vegas (Already platinumed, but I never done the DLCs)
  • BONUS CATEGORY: Summer Vacation - Final Fantasy X-2 HD, It has a Concert.

Yep! You can be in on this. Welcome. 

• Like 1

That's a nice event! I'd love to join :) 

I'm not 100% sure if these work for the categories, but I thought they would. 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Izul said:

That's a nice event! I'd love to join :) 

I'm not 100% sure if these work for the categories, but I thought they would. 

Got you added. I think your games work. Far Cry Primal is one of those that can fit a few different categories so you can kind of place it where you want.

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

If convincing someone to play a great series is bullying then I guess I'm a bigger bully than you. :P

giphy.gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Kind of drawing a blank with the themes: Hang out at a lake, Learn something, and Put on a show. I was wondering if someone could have a look at my backlog list for me.

Resonance of Fate is PERFECT for shoot something. I second the Puppeteer idea for putting on a show too.

3 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Cool! You're back. I got you added.

Yeah, im still doing my special training, but i managed to squeeze a little bit more gaming time out of my schedule and i also think at least the minimum of three games should be doable, maybe even more! :)

• Like 1

@Edunstar84, you could always try for Tales of Symphonia for the bonus. One of the towns they visit is an amusement park/resort.

I also see that you have Atelier Ayesha and Rorona on your profile... don't see any other Atelier title on your backlog, but Totori would work (they have a hot springs scene and a fishing festival) as well as Sophie (you go to the lake with certain characters as well as attend a concert) and Firis (there's a festival, a puppet show, and hot springs... and one of the endings of the game is opening up a school so you could actually say that the entire game is a "summer break" before school starts ;) ).

The peer pressure is so strong that even a completely unrelated person like me is considering getting Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for the "Make Friends" category. :o Probably just as an excuse to grab the last remaining KH platinum despite not liking DDD all that much.... but it would be something to have them all to be honest :P

Just now, kingofbattle8174 said:

1f62e.pngThe shame, promoting your event. Oh by the way mine just started today. 

? Good luck with your event. It seemed pretty interesting but I couldn't commit to not starting any new games because I'm trying to get a lot of MP stuff done this summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Hope you don't mind @Toogie53 but since so many people are doing KH games I'm going to shamelessly self plug my Let's Play Kingdom Hearts event. You can also get emblems for completing the games.

Nope. We should also plug @kingofbattle8174's event too. Starts tomorrow. All you got to do is work on your completion percentage and not start a new game. I might rush to get a single KH trophy tonight so its on my profile and join at the last minute. I usually suck at participating in extra events but this isnt asking me to do anything I would already be doing.

Too slow haha. Usimg my phone to type.

Also, I thought this started tomorrow and not today

• Like 1

Yo, quick tip. For put on a show, Just Sing is about to lose its servers which are needed for the platinum, but this game is mad cheap. Just picked up a copy at lunch for $9 from GameStop. Gonna bang out the ones that will be unobtainable and then save the rest of the game for the event.

i like the idea of having getting a platinum right before it become unobtainable forever.

28 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Nope. We should also plug @kingofbattle8174's event too. Starts tomorrow. All you got to do is work on your completion percentage and not start a new game. I might rush to get a single KH trophy tonight so its on my profile and join at the last minute. I usually suck at participating in extra events but this isnt asking me to do anything I would already be doing.

Too slow haha. Usimg my phone to type.

Also, I thought this started tomorrow and not today

I used zulu time which is also greenwich time. So it already the 15th in parts of the world. And there is plenty of room left. 

@Kent10201

Thanks for the support. Yah it is a big commitment. I have one multiplayer to do myself, getting those 100 kills in Far Cry.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

7 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Peer pressure is strong. I suddenly want to expand my list and put KH on it :o

7 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Yes, yes you do. ONE OF US, ONE OF US! 

No Way In, No Way Out

No Way In, No Way Out

No Way In, No Way Out