Camp Wannalottaplat

28 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Skyrim can fit Shoot Something, Ghost Story and Lake :)

If you want to add some games to more categories maybe a sports game like Fifa 15? God of War (PS4) Lake or Learn Something?

Yeah the plan is to fill every category. I'm not doing any fifa games, they make me tear my hair out in frustration. I also don't want to do god of war, I don't like the game. I'll come back to it eventually. I've got tonnes of ps3 games on e rank, hoping some of them will fit for something. I'm at work atm so I'll have a proper look myself tonight.

Edited by wolverine123

42 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Yeah the plan is to fill every category. I'm not doing any fifa games, they make me tear my hair out in frustration. I also don't want to do god of war, I don't like the game. I'll come back to it eventually. I've got tonnes of ps3 games on e rank, hoping some of them will fit for something. I'm at work atm so I'll have a proper look myself tonight.

Looking for E rank PS3 games on your list:

The Darkness 2 (Shoot)

Darksiders (Ghost)

Shadow of the Colossus (Lake)

God of War Ascension (Learn)

Saints Row 3 (Show)

Motorstorm Apokalypse (Sport)

:)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wolverine123 said:

Here are some more suggestions:

Make Friends - LEGO Marvel Super Heroes ; LEGO Batman 2 ; Heavy Rain ; Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time ;

Hang out at the Lake - Battleship ; Amazing Spider-Man ; Bioshock 2 ;

Play a Sport - Cars 2 ; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Shoot Something - Grand Theft Auto 3 / San Andreas ; Saints Row: The Third ; Shadows of the Damned

Make Something - Skyrim ; Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Learn Something - Dishonored ; Tomb Raider: Legend ; Enslaved: Odyssey to the West ;

Put on a Show - Saints Row: The Third ; Rock Band ; Family Game Night 3(?)

Tell a Ghost Story - Alien Isolation ; Metro Last Light

Survive - Alien Isolation ; Metro Last Light ; Heavy Rain

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Ok I'll take the challenge. I need some help picking though. If anyone wants to check my profile and make some suggestions. I already have 

Hiking-skyrim

Tested-arkham knight

Hermit-ff9

Bonus-ff15

Edit: I'll put the banner saga 2 in for go hiking and switch Skyrim to a different category. Not sure which one yet.

I don't know a lot about your PS3 games, but Enslaved: Odyssey to the West was one of my favorite games of that generation. That, World of FF, and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor could be a good fit for several categories. Alien: Isolation is great for Survive. And surely you could take on Brutal difficulty on either UC2 or UC3, right?

(Disclaimer: I feel the need to put this somewhere, just in case it's not already clear. I'm not actually an overbearing, airheaded drill instructor. I love all you guys, I have nothing against the KH series -- it looks fantastic, and there's absolutely no pressure on anyone in Cabin #2 to play more games.)

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I don't know a lot about your PS3 games, but Enslaved: Odyssey to the West was one of my favorite games of that generation. That, World of FF, and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor could be a good fit for several categories. Alien: Isolation is great for Survive. And surely you could take on Brutal difficulty on either UC2 or UC3, right?

(Disclaimer: I feel the need to put this somewhere, just in case it's not already clear. I'm not actually an overbearing, airheaded drill instructor. I love all you guys, I have nothing against the KH series -- it looks fantastic, and there's absolutely no pressure on anyone in Cabin #2 to play more games.)

I forgot I already had shadow of mordor for shoot something, I've edited my other post. 

I'll have a proper look at others later, great suggestions off everyone, thanks.

29 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

That's already too late. War changes piglets and there is no way back.

But just to go "back to topic", my plan is to have the minimum requirement as ready as possible, especially my Fallout 4 "speedrun" and Skyrim. And after that I want to have Yakuza, Bloodborne, Until Dawn and Psychonauts completely in front of me once the event starts. A good mixture I hope, two games solo and two games for weekends when my girlfriend is around :P And DDD.... well, lets not count our chickens before they hatch ^_^

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So instead of going to the slaughterhouse, piglets are sent to war :hmm: ? Well regardless, the end result will be the same :P .

I accidentally overwrote my character-endings save file from Trails of Cold Steel 2 today, so I am quite sensitive at the moment ?

...which I will maybe shoehorn into this event, but it would be pretty lame for "Go Hiking".... can't let that golden ticket go to waste :D 

2 minutes ago, Jens said:

I accidentally overwrote my character-endings save file from Trails of Cold Steel 2 today, so I am quite sensitive at the moment 1f62d.png

...which I will maybe shoehorn into this event, but it would be pretty lame for "Go Hiking".... can't let that golden ticket go to waste :D 

Damn, that sucks. There's no way to import a CSII save file to CSIII though, so no harm done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

There's no way to import a CSII save file to CSIII though, so no harm done.

That's actually good to know, thanks :P I was planning to to do a speedrun on NG++ (lovely :rolleyes:) because literally everything else will be done after NG+.... I think I'm looking at ~8 hours of pressing O.

12 minutes ago, Jens said:

That's actually good to know, thanks :P I was planning to to do a speedrun on NG++ (lovely :rolleyes:) because literally everything else will be done after NG+.... I think I'm looking at ~8 hours of pressing O.

Ah yes, pressing and holding :circle: is something I've done a lot during NG+ in both CSI and CSII :lol: . Do you have a favourite romance?

18 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah yes, pressing and holding :circle: is something I've done a lot during NG+ in both CSI and CSII :lol: . Do you have a favourite romance?

Well weirdly enough Alisa is the only one that gets hinted at (at least in part 1; and his sister, but let's not talk about that...), so that gets some logic points. Every other romance seemed kinda abrupt for me, even after all bonding events.

But ignoring all of that... I guess you could put me in Team Laura :P How about you?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Didn't you say to shut up until June 1st? :jaymon::awesome:

(just kidding)

@ShogunCroCop you might geht Heavy Rain and Detroit ready within a few days in June too? :jaymon: And here i thought i'd have lots of freetime gaming :D  ,,, i'm at 2 games ready at best by the 1st of June but that's still better than the last event... i hadn't even started any game days after it began :D

Yep, I am planning on starting them this week, in anticipation of having them done early June.

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

4 minutes ago, Jens said:

Well weirdly enough Alisa is the only one that gets hinted at (at least in part 1; and his sister, but let's not talk about that...), so that gets some logic points. Every other romance seemed kinda abrupt for me, even after all bonding events.

But ignoring all of that... I guess you could put me in Team Laura :P How about you?

Team Laura for the win!!!

• Like 2

Hey, I guess is a weird question but you can help me to fill the remaining spots based in my backlog? I'm not sure what to put 

My list lacks: Hang out at the Lake, Play a Sport, Put on a Show, Get Tested, Be a Hermit and Survive

Would be great help.

PD: Towa best girl and you know it.

1 minute ago, felidraziken said:

Hey, I guess is a weird question but you can help me to fill the remaining spots based in my backlog? I'm not sure what to put 

My list lacks: Hang out at the Lake, Play a Sport, Put on a Show, Get Tested, Be a Hermit and Survive

Would be great help.

For play sports, I'd recommend Madden 18 or MLB The Show 18. Both are fairly easy to plat.

5 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

Would be great help.

Survive- fallout 4

Hang out at lake- god of war 3 (one level is on the river Styx) 

Sport- Final Fantasy 10

Edited by wolverine123

14 minutes ago, Jens said:

Yeah, Alisa is the canon romance, so that's why the other romance seems like that. My favourite is Laura, though Sara, Alfin, and Fie are interesting too. Also liked Duvalie a lot, but she's not a romance.

9 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I agree :highfive: .

17 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

22 minutes ago, Jens said:

Laura best waifu!

54 minutes ago, felidraziken said:

Would be great help.

Lake: AC Black Flag (and if you need a mp boosting buddy HMU)

Sport: Rory Mcllroy PGA tour (seems to be the only sports game I could find on your list with still achieveable trophies.

Show: LEGO Jurassic World (what’s a zoo but a big animal show?)

Get Tested: Lords of the Fallen

Be a Hermit: Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man (all alone at that Pac-Man machine at the 7-11 in town while everyone’s back at camp)

Survive: Fallout New Vegas

5 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

You done gone soft on me.

Right here's a full list with 13 games now.

Survive- Quest of dungeons

Ghost Story- Murdered soul suspect (ps3 version not on my profile yet)

Put on a show- TV Show king

Learn something- Skyrim VR 

Make something- Conan exiles (not on profile yet)

Sport- Cars 2

Hang out at the lake- Sega megadrive/genesis collection (not on profile yet, plenty of games on it contain swimming sections)

Make friends- Borderlands (have to find a friend to do some co-op trophies with)

Hiking- Banner saga 2 (the game is literally hiking with your caravan from a to b with battles)

Hermit- Final fantasy 9

Shoot- Shadow of mordor

Tested- Arkham knight

Bonus- Final fantasy 15

@Toogie53 sorry for creating more work for you, you can blame my drill sergeant @Cassylvania

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Lake: AC Black Flag (and if you need a mp boosting buddy HMU)

Sport: Rory Mcllroy PGA tour (seems to be the only sports game I could find on your list with still achieveable trophies.

Show: LEGO Jurassic World (what’s a zoo but a big animal show?)

Get Tested: Lords of the Fallen

Be a Hermit: Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man (all alone at that Pac-Man machine at the 7-11 in town while everyone’s back at camp)

Survive: Fallout New Vegas

I don't have any of these games...

I have some new ideas (well, only lake), but if someone can help me would be better ;_;