Camp Wannalottaplat

1 minute ago, coolsnowvil said:

128 but still way tooooo long and somewhat annoying at times. 

it was a game i had borrowed and i returned it back and my buddy said to finish what i had started cause i originally intended to go after more endings but went Rapunzel instead that i actually didn't leave with it cause i feel i need a little time away LOL

Ah ok. Yeah, I believe it's just the developer trolling gamers. They could've easily fit it in 8-16 stages per story.

Good luck with Babel mode. With the Catherine Full Body version coming, I'll be opening up the LP Catherine thread, so you'll be eligible for a trophy if you plat it.

40 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Anyone know how tight trying to 100% Syberia in one run is? I kind of want to read the story and skipping seems to be advised.  :S

I personally did a blind run this week as part of KYC and I got it all in that run. The game doesn't have an in-game timer or anything, so I'm not sure how close I was to the 6 hour mark as I didn't play it in one sitting.
(I did look at a guide on PST to see if there were any missables... there are a couple.... so I guess it wasn't a totally blind run xD)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok. Yeah, I believe it's just the developer trolling gamers. They could've easily fit it in 8-16 stages per story.

Good luck with Babel mode. With the Catherine Full Body version coming, I'll be opening up the LP Catherine thread, so you'll be eligible for a trophy if you plat it.

i'm trying to talk the same friend into doing babel with me as 2 players, but what is 'Full Body version'?

LP-  Let's Play?

1 minute ago, coolsnowvil said:

i'm trying to talk the same friend into doing babel with me as 2 players, but what is 'Full Body version'?

LP-  Let's Play?

Ok, good luck. If your friend doesn't want to do it, you can complete Babel solo with 2 controllers. Full Body is the PS4 version with additional content. It's set to release somewhere in 2018.

Yeah.

26 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

@Dr_Mayus whats the cat call again or where is it?

Cat Call is an ability for Catwoman in Injustice 2. Each character gets an "ability" trophy where they have to use a move in a special way. All the moves are unlocked at the beginning for the trophies...except Cat Call for some reason. They made it insanely rare to find and you find it by either opening random Mother Boxes (which you earn from beating events) or beating an "Ability Event" which gives you 1 random ability (and there are like 100 abilities to unlock).

There is Catwoman's Legendary Multiverse events that guarantee a Catwoman ability but to get that you have to play 5 hours with her, win 3000 matches, do 250 arena attacks, 250 matches won by a move called Pounce, donate 1 million credits, sacrifice 250 Rare Catwoman gear (which is found randomly by opening the boxes), do 3 million in damage and a bunch of other stuff. Oh and it costs 50 000 Guild coins every attempt (which is a different currency than the stuff you earn normally) and you aren't guaranteed to get Cat Call for your 50,000..

So yeah it is a completely bullshit trophy as there is no way it should be this fucking rare to find a stupid ability. Tonight I opened 20 gold boxes, 28 silver boxes, 35 bronzes boxes, 5 platinum boxes and 1 diamond box...AND GOT NO FUCKING ABILITIES. I also only got 1 RARE CATWOMAN GEAR.

I hate this trophy :(

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, that gif reminds me of when I had a cat. Sometimes I used to shine a laser on the floor and make him chase it in circles :lol: .

Our cat used to chase nothing. We called it "killing zombies" which never made sense because A) Zombies aren't invisible and B ) It wasn't like we were big horror fans...in fact we weren't allowed to watch any horror movies...probably why we thought Zombies were invisible :P

21 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

B ) It wasn't like we were big horror fans...in fact we weren't allowed to watch any horror movies...probably why we thought Zombies were invisible

Seeing how much The Walking Dead goes down the toilet that will probably be their next great twist. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I still can't get this stupid Cat Call to unlock :(

Here is a cute cat gif to show my pain

XvRn.gif

I hope you still aren't going blind with it. Just man up, start unlocking them and you will eventually get it. It might be one of that last ones but at least you will get it 

That was a bad day you saw your trophy profile was used without your knowledge @Toogie53 that'd be a nightmare for me too :( but good to see you are still here on the forum and continue your event(s) :) but maybe protect your new profile to prevent something similar again ;)

Pls add two more titles completed to my list (cabin 2)

I stood up the ghost of Captain Remington in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart and i survived. It was a great game, just like Telltale has a common type of adventures so does Artifex Mundi :) sometimes it's a bit crazy and/or hilarious to see everything can be unlocked/opened with a puzzle but i really like it that way... This time i was happy there are no missable collectibles but i screwed up in my 2nd playthrough and didn't win one puzzle with Mahjong so i had to restart and play until the same spot, win the puzzle with Mahjong and then i had my :platinum::yay: (i'm happy i have a few more of Artifex Mundi's games to play :) )

Besides that i also finished NBA 2K18 The Prelude and boy am i glad that the result of any basketball game doesn't count towards any trophy :D .. first problem: how do i get the ball? Press X to force a teammate pass along to me. I figured that out rather quick compared to how to "shoot a goal". They use the same button as passing so i did passing 99% of the game :rolleyes: ... glad it is over fast :P  ... but i did play it on a different account just to train how to get the early trophies which are missible so i wouldn't screw it up :D i'll drop Fifa for this event too time consuming to finish....

M333e30.png?

M5b2468.png:platinum:

Looks like i can complete the entire list... LBP2 is on 99% progress (not trophy progress), only 4 levels left to pick up some prize bubbles - for which i need a partner as i mentioned before... i'll go through Rage on PS3 and Exile's End on Vita which fits the Learn Something Category because 1) the protagonist knows hardly where he is and whats happening around him and 2) he learns about an ancient  and extinct civilization :) 

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I personally did a blind run this week as part of KYC and I got it all in that run. The game doesn't have an in-game timer or anything, so I'm not sure how close I was to the 6 hour mark as I didn't play it in one sitting.
(I did look at a guide on PST to see if there were any missables... there are a couple.... so I guess it wasn't a totally blind run xD)

I had the misfortune of two trophies glitching. I was underwhelmed by the gameplay (a story involving automatons, geriatric divas and wooly mammoths? Can you get more random than that???) so I followed a guide to keep it to one play through. Unfortunately, two trophies didn't pop. :(

5 hours ago, Jens said:

Seeing how much The Walking Dead goes down the toilet that will probably be their next great twist. 

If you mean the TV show, it sounds like things are going to get ramped up quite a bit. I read that the next season will have a time jump, and here is the biggest spoiler

Most likely Rick will be killed off before midseason. He is only scheduled to be in 6 episodes, and Andrew Lincoln has expressed interest in wanting to leave the show

So if that major spoiler turns out to be true, it might shake things up. Also, the new showrunner might veer far from the comic storyline.

4 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

I hope you still aren't going blind with it. Just man up, start unlocking them and you will eventually get it. It might be one of that last ones but at least you will get it 

Yeah, I am just unlocking as I go. I have about 10 characters to level 20 (the rest are all between 10-15) so hopefully by the time I am at 20 I will have it. I just wish it would unlock so I can get it over with.

Ah, yes, today is a good day for the Cabin #6... and a great day for me, because LittleBigPlanet is at 100% now and I can finally rid my PS3 and my mind of its looming presence. Here's to hoping that one day I'll be able to cast down LBP Vita as well.

Oh, and got the Teslagrad plat as well. Two more games off the list!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Ah, yes, today is a good day for the Cabin #6... and a great day for me, because LittleBigPlanet is at 100% now and I can finally rid my PS3 and my mind of its looming presence. Here's to hoping that one day I'll be able to cast down LBP Vita as well.

Oh, and got the Teslagrad plat as well. Two more games off the list!

Grats! LBP is a big one to check off. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yeah, I am just unlocking as I go. I have about 10 characters to level 20 (the rest are all between 10-15) so hopefully by the time I am at 20 I will have it. I just wish it would unlock so I can get it over with.

I hate RNG trophies. I understand why you're frustrated with it. 

Random number generation. Basically his trophy relies on him getting something out of a loot box with a random chance of getting it. 

15 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Im interested to see what makes the final cut for that pyramid. 

It won't be very special. I just about have it figured out. The 5-10% range has been tricky. 

ah thats right!

also on a side note, i'm kinda debating on throwing up a list on the site like i've seen others do, with backlog games and others, do ya'll think i should go for it? 

and to not really steal this thread, i asked the same question in my intro thread if anyone wants to respond to this question there?

• Like 1

That's it. I give up on Thumper. If I have to replay one more stage on lvl.4, I'll go nuts. 

This beautiful piece of #*!% can go back into the psychedelic hellhole it came from.

@donut_plz  Whenever you find some spare time, would you be so kind and do the following changes? 

-Swap Thumper with Salt&Sanctuary Vita edition (It's a 2D-Soulslike so it fit's into the challenge category). Got the plat a few days ago.

-Swap Mud Runner Spintires with Far Cry 3 CE, it fits the Lake category way better.

12 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

ah thats right!

also on a side note, i'm kinda debating on throwing up a list on the site like i've seen others do, with backlog games and others, do ya'll think i should go for it? 

and to not really steal this thread, i asked the same question in my intro thread if anyone wants to respond to this question there?

Yes you should go for a list, no doubt!   A trophy checklist should do the trick.

Edited by Sardavanua