Camp Wannalottaplat

Just now, Inuty said:

I thought they learn from their mistake to release every year a AC but with the Greek AC now I think it will loose on Quality again but I will see for myself with Origins.  

I think Ubi will continue milking AC Origins' RPG approach until people get fed up with it and the AC games lack any improvements again.

1 hour ago, Jens said:

Alright so I just have to be selfish and use this thread with so many people to ask my question. To the guys / gals with a PS4 Pro in here: Do you have the same problem that you just get a black screen for 3-5 seconds after playing a game for.... let's say half an hour and then never again (in the same session)? I did some research when it happened for the first time and I saw other people complain about it, but its still way too weird for me. My old PS4 never did anything like that. Its not so bad that I need to save my gaming life (it basically just killed me once in Bloodborne because of "no pause for you"), but if there's a solution that would be preferable :P

Mine does this but only when it's going through my vr control box. No problems direct HDMI from pro to tv.

28 minutes ago, Inuty said:

For my Progress... Yesterday I started the Final chapter of TOCS2. But I guess I Need a lot more time to finish the game with the platinum. Not sure if I finish the game in time but I will try!  

Nah, nightmare run of CS2 is way easier than CS1.  You should have no problem finishing in time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Inuty said:

I wouldn´t say I´m an encyclopedia :D If you finish one with 100% you shouldn´t have a Problem with the rest. But sure, if you have any question I can try to answer them regarding Yakuza. 

A break is always good in such a genre. I did it too. I bought last week Assassins Creed Origins to give it a try after TOCS2. Unity was the last AC i played and it was just shit... But I like Egypt so I hope this will make the difference this time! I thought they learn from their mistake to release every year a AC but with the Greek AC now I think it will loose on Quality again but I will see for myself with Origins.  

Edit: By the way... Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise will be released in October in the west! I´m totally hyped about a new game from the Yakuza developers in a new game world ;) Maybe this is something you could like if you like the Yakuza games.

I had started AC Origins months ago...finally went back to it yesterday. I earned one trophy on accident, just from exploring the town of Siwa (the city you start in). I can already tell you this is going to take me forever, because, as with any AC game, I will want to 100% everything in the game, whether it has a trophy or not. 

Some elements of this game appeal to me, but for the most part, I feel this game is a downgrade from previous iterations of AC. I think what they tried to make up for in RPG, they lost in combat techniques. For example, most of the time an arrow to the head in previous games (and in most any other game, for that matter) was a one shot kill. This game it takes two or more arrows to the head. Why? That is unrealistic. And if I want to shoot someone with an arrow while in stealth, since it takes more than one headshot to kill them, they always find where I am after the first shot, so I have found it better to stay in stealth until I am close enough to do a melee takedown.

Really the only thing that will keep me going with this game is that I am intrigued by the story, and the fact that it is more open world than in previous iterations. Granted, my playing time with it has been very limited to this point, but for now, I'd give this a disappointing 4/10. I reserve the right to change my mind as I continue playing the game.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

3 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Quick Question, What category/es does Dragon Age II fall under?

I'd say Make Friends, Go Hiking, and Tell a Ghost Story. Maybe Learn Something too, since Cassandra is trying to figure out what happened to The Champion.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Cabin 6 now has two more plats, since I have finished Jak II and Murdered. I won't go into much detail about the first, but concerning the second... I liked the game. Yes, it was easy and short, and it bugged out on me in the beginning for some strange reason, forcing me to start from scratch and lose about three hours of progress, but it also struck a chord that I hoped it would strike. It was a middle-tier title made with passion and good ideas, but with not enough technical competency, more interested in building a setting and telling a story rather than being a soundly built game. The numerous collectibles weren't that hard to collect, while going blind, I've missed only a few pages of Codex, which were easy to mop up using a simple locations list, and two others, one in the church (which I would've picked up if I had remembered to use my teleport before running off to the second floor) and one in the city (which was rather well hidden).

I think I'll revisit this one at some point, since I have picked up the PS4 version not too long ago. Might not have been a great game to play, but its spirit will haunt me for a while. And I don't mind it in the least.

Now working on Teslagrad. Controls feel a little strange, both heavy and slippery, and perhaps, Vita wasn't a best platform choice for this one, but I have been managing relatively well so far.

Although one of the switches in the room I'm currently at (one with lava and two deactivated automatons) seems to have... glitched on me? (sigh) It's stuck in the activated position and refuses to budge, even after I reload, be it by dying or exiting to the menu. I'll try switching rooms and coming back, maybe this wll unstuck it...

• Like 1

Today I learned that I am stupid. I thought Pic-a-Pix Color would be a game where one person sketches something and other people have to guess what it is. And well in reality its just my favorite kind of puzzle game so yeah... after that realisation I bought it instantly :P Remembers me of the time where I 100%ed all save files from Picross 3D when it came out, that was one addicting game. So better add it to my list before I eat it up in one go when I continue.

So I would like to swap once more @Toogie53. I would like to switch Yakuza Kiwami to Play a Sport (professional and organized martial arts tournaments, to a slightly lesser extent even the micro car minigame :P ) and add Pic-a-Pix as Be a Hermit, because it is literally all puzzle. I really like having 3 switcheroo games :D 

S76ec4b.png

Edited by Jens
  • Like 1

I had a busy weekend and ended up not updating or reading the thread until now. Sorry for being MIA. I updated the percentages already. I'm reading all the stuff over the past few days and I'll do swaps and stuff like that as I go. I'll be around to update things on before the weekend, but I'll be real life camping for a few days during the following week. So you'll go a few days without hearing much of anything from me again soon. 

• Like 4

And i finished another game i can add to the list :yay:

i got all trophies in Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept just a few Min ago... it's a coop shooter where you play as part of a squad max 4 persons to kill some AI enemy... i think this is fine for the Make Friends category since i played mostly with Mr-Barracuda77 for most part, but after a little break seeing @StuGunn5 active i joined him/her and fought alongside him/her... the next day @hchang971 was at my side to kill some Helghast so thx to you both :)

To the game itself: didn't feel easy at start, me running towards a beacon around which enemies regularly spawn... often shot dead from blind spots... but repeating match over match i picked up enough wins, points and kills to get the trophies :D ... the last matches i camped in my base and waited for the enemy to appear in front of me to get a headshot or a kill with a Jetpack (which has a Mini-SGM)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

On 7/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, GravityQueeen said:

Whats up, fellow campers?!

I feel sorry for not commenting here up until now. Whats the point of not sharing our game experiences, right, @Toogie53 ?

L5809e9.png

I took my time and have completed Dark Souls Remastered. Its hard to admit it, but thats the one I liked the least, probably because I have played the other ones (only ps4 ones) a thousand times, especially Bloodborne. In my first account, obviously. In Dark Souls Remastered what sucks the most, besides the broken backstab feast, also know as pvp in the others Souls, what really sucks is some weapon classes doesnt really have a moveset: clubs, hammers and a few others. Even so I really enjoyed it, this time I did it offline entirely, except when helping people for sun medals. I went full faith build and, man, cast speed in this game sucks! Sooo slow. After my 2nd playthrough I just ran straight to Anor Londo's giant blacksmith in order to make my 2 last rare weapons, which was Gwyn's greatsword and the Greatshield of Artorias. All these made me realize that maybe Im tired of playing Souls games, even so I need to get them done as GravityQueeen. Im not certain if I will manage to do them before our camp event ends, though. Will do my best anyways ?

L172c11.png

I also completed Until Dawn! Another game I bought upon launch date that later on became free on Plus hahaha I remember beating the game with my wife, in one sitting, back in the day. My favorite character is Sam, she is cute. Will never forget the scene where she is at the bath listening to Bach suite n.1, and the stalker is WATCHING her! I love horror movies/games, especially the slasher sub-genre.

L51930e.png

The Order: 1886 completed, no big deal. Another game that could have been great but was disapointing. I like it a little bit, though.

All set for my 40th platinum: Just Dance 2016. I only need to win 1st place in more three dance quests on hard. Just Dance became special for me since I tried it a couple months ago *_* 

But I dont dance at all in real life, I suck at dancing! It makes the series even more challenging and the 100%s special for me. If I could do it easily, whats the fun? I like suffering from it hehe The last 2 songs I 5 stared were insane, I stood there for 3 hours straight,  switching to the ps4 camera and back to the phone app... One of the notes I started throwing the phone at the sofa! Thats the only way I found to get perfect in that damm section... Man, what I dont do for a platinum lol

Wish me luck, boys!

GravityQueeen.png

You are kicking some butt. I saw you also finished Full Throttle: Remastered and had a 100% profile for a minute this morning. Looks like you started Dark Souls 2 now, so back to only 97% profile. Keep rocking it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Tell a Ghost Story. Maybe Learn Something too, since Cassandra is trying to figure out what happened to The Champion.

Thank You @Dragon-Archon Hey @donut_plz then you do the updates, can You swap The Witch and the Hundred Knight with Dragon Age II?

Update:  

so before I left for my vacation I went to my local game store to try to find two more PS3 controllers because I need four of them for Scene It. They didn’t have any then and now that I’m back they don’t have any now. So I think I’m gonna switch the game out just in case with a game that I just recently completed that definitely fits be a hermit. When I think about being a hermit at a summer camp, I think of that episode of Salute Your Shorts where they complete that puzzle of ice cream upside down. So in honor of the greatest show about summer camp I bought and completed Puzzle Showdown 4K. They didn’t have an ice cream puzzle but I did do a 510 piece puzzle of a giant hamburger.

@Toogie53 if I could make that switch that would be great, thanks.

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been super active lately. I was finishing my two weeks at my old job and just started my new one today; also doing raids/weeklies with my buddies on Destiny and playing Arizona Sunshine all while making little progress on Dragon's Dogma. Been STUPID busy! >.< Anywho, figured I'd give a small update and if anyone has Arizona Sunshine and wants to play the story on apocalyptic or horde mode, hmu. :P 

1 hour ago, xMissFantasy said:

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been super active lately. I was finishing my two weeks at my old job and just started my new one today; also doing raids/weeklies with my buddies on Destiny and playing Arizona Sunshine all while making little progress on Dragon's Dogma. Been STUPID busy! >.< Anywho, figured I'd give a small update and if anyone has Arizona Sunshine and wants to play the story on apocalyptic or horde mode, hmu. :P 

Does the VR make your head dizzy in Arizona sunshine? I've been hesitant on keep playing my newer vr games due to the head spin/motion sickness

2 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Does the VR make your head dizzy in Arizona sunshine? I've been hesitant on keep playing my newer vr games due to the head spin/motion sickness

Honestly, not really. To me anyways. I get dizzy with quick movements but I find Arizona Sunshine doesn't do that.

8 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

You are kicking some butt. I saw you also finished Full Throttle: Remastered and had a 100% profile for a minute this morning. Looks like you started Dark Souls 2 now, so back to only 97% profile. Keep rocking it!

Thankyou! I also started Just Dance 2015, and its a super long platinum, so I wont be seeing that 100% for quite some time. But as I use to say...

In my ❤️ I am always 100% 

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1