Show off your favourite trophies in your Trophy Cabinet

Sly Ripper

I love this feature, but I don't see it on my profile, am I doing something wrong?

Great work Sly. :)

I believe you have to select a specific trophy you want, then the green [+] symbol should show up on the right side of where the "trophies, trophy guide, leaderboard", etc. tabs are.

• Like 1

I believe you have to select a specific trophy you want, then the green [+] symbol should show up on the right side of where the "trophies, trophy guide, leaderboard", etc. tabs are.

Oh lol I'm so stupid haha. I saw it somewhere but couldn't remember where. Now I get it. I was looking at the main page of my profile. Haha, thanks man.

I love how Sly sits back, doesn't say anything and plays "Overseer" while letting all his "silly disgruntled peasants" squabble about how he runs the "kingdom".  Then he "quietly" (Just how the world's greatest thief would) shuts everyone the #$%& up, by establishing new "laws" that they'll truly enjoy!  Way to go man, you've 1up'ed yourself like Super Mario once again.  Great addition for those who've requested as well as those who didn't!

EDIT:  I'll be showing love to the psn games (with my 3 slots :holy: ) since they don't get the credit they deserve most of the time when i believe some are tougher than most plats!

Edited by TEXASBOI727
  • Like 2

Great addition, I am very happy to see this.

And very good to see community feedback is helping to build to site alongside the owner vision.

Now all the site needs is to get serious about cheater removal again, and it'll be nearly perfect (there is no such thing as perfect, there can always be improvement anywhere).

The only thing I would change is beyond just the ability to add individual trophies, is to add "games" themselves to the Trophy Cabinet. As in, there is not one individual proud trophy in a game, instead there are many...so to avoid clogging up space in the 10-max capacity, we can just add that game's banner image. It would say "Completed Game" or "100% Game" next to it, and if 100% is lost due to DLC, of course it should be automatically removed. Only 100% games are eligible.

Edited by HipHecooblik

The only thing I would change is beyond just the ability to add individual trophies, is to add "games" themselves to the Trophy Cabinet. As in, there is not one individual proud trophy in a game, instead there are many...so to avoid clogging up space in the 10-max capacity, we can just add that game's banner image. It would say "Completed Game" or "100% Game" next to it, and if 100% is lost due to DLC, of course it should be automatically removed. Only 100% games are eligible.

Can't you accomplish this by using the platinum trophy for any game with one?

Can't you accomplish this by using the platinum trophy for any game with one?

No. Because if a game gets DLC and you get the full 100%, the Platinum alone doesn't signify that.

Also, PSN 100%s, there is no way to show the 100% you are proud of there, only individual trophies. Games with multiple tough trophies that is a problem.

Possible - but I guess this goes back to a discussion eburk and I had on 100% games with hard dlc

End of the day, I suppose it is very hard to add all the functions requested while keeping the site streamlined

We should all suggest things to the staff. If something is not implemented, that doesn't mean it can't be. We should all ask the staff first and see if something is technically possible, before writing off that nothing is.

Adding in an additional feature to the Trophy Cabinet (adding whole game banners - signifying a completed game - instead of an individual trophy) sounds possible.

Edited by HipHecooblik