E3 2018: Captain Spirit Revealed (Life is Strange Universe)

Ghost

"This self-contained and completely free narrative Life is Strange experience will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam) on June 26, 2018. You read that right - you won't have to pay anything at all to get this stand-alone adventure that will also give you glimpse into Life is Strange 2’s brand-new story... but only if you're clever enough to piece the clues together!

Β 

In The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, you play as Chris, an ordinary 10-year old boy who dreams of being a superhero. Chris has a big imagination that will take him on all sorts of adventures, but on this particular Saturday something truly extraordinary will happen to him.."

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

From the official Life is Strange blog:

Β 

"The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is the first step towards showing you the true potential of Life is Strange, and the possibilities of a diverse universe filled with interesting characters and stories to tell. With it, we have created a self-contained narrative experience that’s brimming with content – the deeper you dig, the more you will discover. While this demo is designed in the usual Life is Strange way and allows you plenty of time to explore everything, it is at the same time structurally different to previous entries. You will most likely see and discover new content on subsequent playthroughs which you might have previously missed. And there are some secrets that may very well take a coordinated group of fans to unravel…

We can’t wait for you to uncover the secrets of this adventure together as a community, and we’re really looking forward to reading all your theories about The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit and how it might relate to Life is Strange 2."

Β 

I'm interested to see how this demo will relate to Life is Strange 2. Guess we'll find out soon.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

On 6/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, snakebit10 said:

I most likely will check this out also. Like LIF.

Β 

I wonder if there will be any trophies for it.

I was wondering the same thing actullyΒ 

Β 

UPDATE: It’s official Captain Spirit will not have trophies!

Edited by DarkHpokinsn