Devil May Cry 5 (March 8, 2019)

Ghost

18 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

I like Lady the most in DMC5 she just looks amazing :D But I do wonder what Kyrie will look like :D Also, Dante looks much better here than in the first trailer :D 

She seems to have undergone a change such as claire redfield, but since the gameplay be so good as happens on DMC4, in any case I'm desperate to play in this game

"
Move fast baby, don't be slow
Step aside, reload, time to go
I can't seem to control
All this rage that's inside me " :D

• Like 1

I pre ordered the Deluxe Edition of this today as I really wanted the PS4 theme, but until now, I haven't found how to download it. Usually I thought it would just download automatically after the purchase was made, but so far nothing. Does anybody have any ideas?

edit. Never mind. It's a EU thing... 

Edited by CannibalX666X
  • Like 1

Nice. I like to see the Style switching is back. It also sounds like Dante is having fun when he does things, and I like a Dante that sounds like he's having fun. :P

That enemy at about seven minutes in looks like Nelo Angelo, so I guess that's just now a reoccurring enemy.

Edited by Redgrave

On 9/21/2018 at 4:42 PM, Lance_87 said:

LOL have you guys read about Dante's battle theme being removed because the singer is a pedophile?

It was for this reason and because most of DMC players doesnt like deathcore ahah 
Personally i don't care about eddie's life at all, I'm interested in this case the quality of the game.

The game looks fun as hell! It's nice to see Lady and Trish back again too. Unfortunately I won't pre-order because the price here in Turkey is so high for our country's standarts. Hope they will reduce the price of the pre-order or put it on sale after 1-2 months.

1 hour ago, Venocide said:

Not a good move, Capcom. 

Microtransactions on SINGLE PLAYER games are NEVER acceptable to me, it’ll surely impact the game and make progression more tedious so it incites those impatient idiots to throw extra cash at Capcom! Get those shit outta my SP games!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

1 hour ago, Venocide said:

Not a good move, Capcom. 

These microtransactions cannot be compared like shadow of mordor or star wars battlefront 2 . They did the same thing on DMC4 so it's nothing new. will not stop me from buying the game because i will get to the end and have enough red orbs to max all characters.

• Like 2

The only concerning this is about the multiplayer aspect they are adding, but I like to think Capcom has the sense to not add in anything that would make it a pay-to-win sort of thing. Otherwise yeah, it will likely just be like DMC4SE where you buy orbs and super costumes early even though you don't really need to do that.

On 22/09/2018 at 7:43 PM, Nimera said:

It was for this reason and because most of DMC players doesnt like deathcore ahah 
Personally i don't care about eddie's life at all, I'm interested in this case the quality of the game.

Don't really understand why fans don't like screamo/deathcore, it's better than them playing pop shit while killing demons, rock or metal is better for a game like this to get you hyped, it just works look at DMC 3  or Splatterhouse both have great soundtracks.

18 hours ago, Melty said:

Meh. If it's the same as DMC4 where you can buy orbs/souls then it's not really a problem for me. If they gimp the game so you can buy it is a different story though. 

I agree, there are so many games that have that where you don't even  notice it but it's bankable to harp on these things on youtube now... 

12 hours ago, Ren said:

+

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_McNight said:

Don't really understand why fans don't like screamo/deathcore, it's better than them playing pop shit while killing demons, rock or metal is better for a game like this to get you hyped, it just works look at DMC 3  or Splatterhouse both have great soundtracks.

One impossible thing for me is playing doom without that beautiful metal music!
If you take a look at the video on youtube you see the amount of dislikes, combichrist on previous dmc is more soft than suicide silence, thats why people dont complain lol

1 minute ago, Nimera said:

One impossible thing for me is playing doom without that beautiful metal music!
If you take a look at the video on youtube you see the amount of dislikes, combichrist on previous dmc is more soft than suicide silence, thats why people dont complain lol

Very true I 100% agree with ya... it's sad really well I'll just blame everyone compiling if Dante ends up getting a shit theme song.

I think the main thing with Dante's theme is how the lyrics don't really seem to fit Dante that well. The instrumental itself is fine, but the lyrics seem to overshadow them way too much. It sounds more like something you would hear in DmC, but even there the lyrics didn't get too loud and for the most part complimented the instrumentals going on. I don't really get that feeling with that theme from DMC5. I'm no musical analyst but Dante's themes always had a bit of flare and style to them. Even the ones in DMC2 sounded alright even if the game itself was crap. I think the closest it really got to that level of screamo was the one in DMC4 when you fight him, but even then the lyrics weren't overshadowing the music playing. And maybe it's just personal taste but I honestly can't stand it when a song is just screaming lyrics like that, so maybe that's another reason I didn't like it.

But yeah, the instrumentals are pretty good. It also sounds pretty neat when you play it at 1.5 speed too.

• 2 weeks later...