Season pass Expansions

Nothing so far. And it's been 3 months. 5 months if you add the delay. No information whatsoever. It would be really nice for some info, like story titles or maybe a release, for example, Winter 2018. It's the first time I've purchased a season pass before the product released, and it will be my last. The reason I purchased it in the first place was because I trusted Level-5 and Bandai Namco.

I think we should expect a date or release at the Tokyo Games Show at the very least, I hope.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Xillia said:

The tweet says more trophies, so... probably.

I didn't know Ni no Kuni 2 had a season pass. I guess I'll wait some more before I get it.

/: Well, after FF XV I actually don't want play more games with dlc trophies, just in DLC FF XV has more than 30 trophies that I don't think get at least the price drop...

5 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

More trophies? Nooooooo

Oh btw, how was Shining Resonance? :) 

10 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

I didn't like it, graphics was bad( but it's a port of a ps3 game so that's ok) i liked the character design(elf girls ?) music ok, the worst part is the BS, with an AI (both  enemies and NPC) ridicolous.

I don't raccomend it, you can find better JRPGs.

26 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

I didn't like it, graphics was bad( but it's a port of a ps3 game so that's ok) i liked the character design(elf girls 1f60b.png) music ok, the worst part is the BS, with an AI (both  enemies and NPC) ridicolous.

I see, good to know :) ty!

2 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Wonder why people paid more for a season pass if the DLC is free...

The paid content comes out this winter. 

Anyway, I might reinstall the game since the free update apparently has new trophies but I doubt I'll buy the season pass until there's a good sale.

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

/: Well, after FF XV I actually don't want play more games with dlc trophies, just in DLC FF XV has more than 30 trophies that I don't think get at least the price drop...

Yeah, FFXV went hard on the DLC, the plat only gets you 50% completion lmao. I only have it all myself because the Royal Edition (game + all DLC) was on sale for like 20€  a couple of months ago.

7 minutes ago, Xillia said:

Yeah, FFXV went hard on the DLC, the plat only gets you 50% completion lmao. I only have it all myself because the Royal Edition (game + all DLC) was on sale for like 20€  a couple of months ago.

Exactly and back into FF XV... I don't know maybe it can happen but just for couple of trophies no with the focus on the 100% and the DLC continue until 2019 ?

oh, wow!

all of it for free?

this is great! i'm playing Ni no Kuni 2 right now even before the patch that added the new difficulties and boy i'm loving it so much so far, I hope they'll added more dreamers gate in the future too those were so much fun to attempt, loved their idea that there's no map to hold your hands and each floor got a random outcome and there's a percentage that each time it hit 100% the monsters on these dreamer's gates get tougher as their level will go up.

I feel sorry for those who payed for the empty season pass though, they were not the only ones that will gonna enjoy these stuff.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:49 AM, UItimate_Battler said:

I didn't like it, graphics was bad( but it's a port of a ps3 game so that's ok) i liked the character design(elf girls 1f60b.png) music ok, the worst part is the BS, with an AI (both  enemies and NPC) ridicolous.

I think that is a little tough. The game is pretty good. Sure not current triple A but I am enjoying it. I would recommend. I mean if you really aren't enjoying it you can put them all in swimsuits. Suddenly not so bad ?

42 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I feel sorry for those who payed for the empty season pass though, they were not the only ones that will gonna enjoy these stuff.

I don't know, to be honest I am just glad there is some more content I really enjoyed the game. I am not that familiar with how this company does DLC but I don't necessarily mind supporting them here. Guess you win some lose some right. But I am pretty sure we will still enjoy it. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On sábado, 28 de Julho de 2018 at 8:40 AM, yellowwindow7 said:

oh, wow!

all of it for free?

this is great! i'm playing Ni no Kuni 2 right now even before the patch that added the new difficulties and boy i'm loving it so much so far, I hope they'll added more dreamers gate in the future too those were so much fun to attempt, loved their idea that there's no map to hold your hands and each floor got a random outcome and there's a percentage that each time it hit 100% the monsters on these dreamer's gates get tougher as their level will go up.

There's no empty Season Pass, they're going to release 2 types of DLC, free and paid, the Season Pass covers the paid DLC...

The patch isn't live here (florida), what region are you in? Todays update is the free one, the next two DLC's are apparently part of the season pass though.

Edit: Patch went live literally 10 minutes after I said this. Nice. Time to boot up. :)

Edited by FearForDignity