Gorod krovi crash

Maybe if everyone took the time to post something on their support page referencing Good Krovi Crash it would help.   i mean enough people complain then they have to do something about it.  the problem is with everyone bitching about it on sites like this, only about 5 people have posted on their support website about it.  People keep saying they are too busy working on bo4 right now.  They will be supporting that game for the next several years so it's not like they are going to be any less busy.  They will start production on bo5 or whatever is next right after the release of bo4 if they haven't begun already.  Its up to us the consumer to make them accountable for their shit.  If they can get away not spending money to fix something then that's what they're going to do.  

Personally I spent a lot of effort and time over the last 3 years trying to get this game to 100%.  I finished the Gorod Krovi easter egg only to get screwed so I'm quite pissed about it.  I won't buy another COD game because I think being one of the most profitable gaming franchises they should take pride in their shit and fix problems that effect their games people pay money for.   Why would I reward their piss poor effort by purchasing more of their broken shit?  It's Activision as much as treyarch.  look at the Dominion trophy in Infinite Warfare.  they never did get that shit fixed since day one.   Do you think if Activision wanted it fixed Infinity Ward would say, "oh we're too busy making modern warfare 4?"  Hell no they wouldn't  They would have that shit fixed real quick. Activision is the boss.   Activison doesn't give a shit about anything but the dollar and we let them get away with it.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ScubaSam01 said:

The tricky part is going to be trying to do it solo without any gobblegums due to not being online...

You'd still have the default gobbles right?

Guess not due to levels. 

Edited by Armored Squirrel

11 hours ago, Nitro said:

I don't know how you think games are made. But you don't just type words into a notepad file and expect a game out of it. Changing trophy requirements to other modes isn't that easy. Especially when trophies are a pivotal to the game. 
This glitch however, is. This doesn't just affect trophy hunters.

Plus why are you so mad you missed out on Big Leagues? Get over it lol

Maybe it's not as easy as "you" claim, but trust me, it's 100% inexcusable for them not to have fixed it already. I'm mad about Big Leagues because I'm always thinking what could of been had it not been for their negligence, and just change the unlock requirements for the trophy. And don't tell me it's not possible, as I remember when Ghosts came out, all their Extinction trophies leading up to the 3rd map pack I believe, never mentioned anything about Hardcore mode in each of their descriptions, because Hardcore mode came later. So there you go, a perfect example of when all the trophy descriptions pertaining to their Co-op mode changed to accommodate the Hardcore mode. 

24 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Maybe it's not as easy as "you" claim, but trust me, it's 100% inexcusable for them not to have fixed it already. I'm mad about Big Leagues because I'm always thinking what could of been had it not been for their negligence, and just change the unlock requirements for the trophy. And don't tell me it's not possible, as I remember when Ghosts came out, all their Extinction trophies leading up to the 3rd map pack I believe, never mentioned anything about Hardcore mode in each of their descriptions, because Hardcore mode came later. So there you go, a perfect example of when all the trophy descriptions pertaining to their Co-op mode changed to accommodate the Hardcore mode. 

They probably just don't care at this point

I really don't think it's that hard for them to fix a glitch to be honest.  Look how fast they fix something some you tuber posts online that is a tip or trick or glitch to advance progression in a game. Shit they literally have stuff like that patched within 48 hours sometimes.  Look at all the God mode glitches that come out for games and how quickly they patch stuff like that up.  half the battle in fixing a broken aspect of a game is having it pointed out it is broken.  

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 4:18 AM, CristianX-97 said:

1. Huge company, working on a Triple A release. I don't see why they haven't fixed it yet...

2. It was negligence on YOUR part. You had 5 years to get it, and you didn't.

3. I never said it wasn't possible to change unlock requirements.

4. That's not really changing an unlock requirement though, is it? They simply stated that it didn't matter if it was normal or hardcore difficulty. Not changing it from one game mode to a whole other game mode. Plus, they could have preemptively coded those trophies for Normal or Hardcore difficulties.

34 minutes ago, Nitro said:

1. Huge company, working on a Triple A release. I don't see why they haven't fixed it yet...

2. It was negligence on YOUR part. You had 5 years to get it, and you didn't.

3. I never said it wasn't possible to change unlock requirements.

4. That's not really changing an unlock requirement though, is it? They simply stated that it didn't matter if it was normal or hardcore difficulty. Not changing it from one game mode to a whole other game mode. Plus, they could have preemptively coded those trophies for Normal or Hardcore difficulties.

No way to know that is there now. And for the record, you are extremely off with your 5 years statement. Big Leagues became unachievable in November 2015 following the release of Black Ops 3. So using basic math skills, one would know it was actually only 3 years, and not 5 how you said, since Black Ops 2 came it in November 2012. Go ahead and defend 3 years. You'd probably defend even a year by the looks of it. 

On 5/9/2018 at 2:08 PM, Dark said:

That’s true, but a lot of people like me prefer to solo. The amount of people that have done every EE including SoE probably isn’t as huge as you’d expect either. If they never patch it then maybe there’s an alternative.

Digging through the interwebz I was able to find a 5MB .txt file with every link to every ps4 update in existence, among them are the Black Ops 3 updates for every game version. I'm gonna use HusKyCode's giude this weekend and try to apply the same proxy spoof method he used for mad max. I'll keep you guys posted!

Edited by Lance the Lone Wolf
typo
  • Like 3

Well, I can certainly say I agree wholeheartedly with much of what's being said on these boards and the sentiment behind it, but I think we all need to keep something in mind. The percentage of actual 'trophy hunters' versus the entire player base for any game, is easily on the smaller side. For a franchise like Call Of Duty it's likely even smaller. So no matter how many of us post on their official board / thread for this issue, I don't know if it's going to make too much of a difference, even though it should. I'm not by any means discouraging doing so, but I don't think they honestly really give two fucks. I only say this because I just went through the same thing a little while back with STAR WARS: Battlefront II by none other than [FUCK!]EA. Without going into any needless detail, much bitching was done, [FUCK!]EA employees even responded directly, assurances were given, not a damn thing was done, and then all of the sudden, many, many months later........the issue and trophy were fixed. So, there's certainly hope, but I also think we need to temper our expectations appropriately, especially considering this is DLC content we're talking about. Just my 2 cents worth and I'm keeping my fingers crossed regardless.

Edited by DETfaninATL

39 minutes ago, DETfaninATL said:

Well, I can certainly say I agree wholeheartedly with much of what's being said on these boards and the sentiment behind it, but I think we all need to keep something in mind. The percentage of actual 'trophy hunters' versus the entire player base for any game, is easily on the smaller side. For a franchise like Call Of Duty it's likely even smaller. So no matter how many of us post on their official board / thread for this issue, I don't know if it's going to make too much of a difference, even though it should. I'm not by any means discouraging doing so, but I don't think they honestly really give two fucks. I only say this because I just went through the same thing a little while back with STAR WARS: Battlefront II by none other than [FUCK!]EA. Without going into any needless detail, much bitching was done, [FUCK!]EA employees even responded directly, assurances were given, not a damn thing was done, and then all of the sudden, many, many months later........the issue and trophy were fixed. So, there's certainly hope, but I also think we need to temper our expectations appropriately, especially considering this is DLC content we're talking about. Just my 2 cents worth and I'm keeping my fingers crossed regardless.

You have to remember that it’s not just the trophy that’s been affected here and the actual Easter Egg. The trophy hunting community might be small in comparison to the player base of Call of Duty but the community of Zombie players aren’t and I imagine that they have reported it as well to the Devs. 

I really can’t tell if this will get sorted though. I imagine it will eventually and I hope it does.

1 hour ago, DETfaninATL said:

The easter egg affects the ability for a person to attain the super easter egg, so it causes trouble for more than just trophy hunters.

On 10/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Digging through the interwebz I was able to find a 5MB .txt file with every link to every ps4 update in existence, among them are the Black Ops 3 updates for every game version. I'm gonna use HusKyCode's giude this weekend and try to apply the same proxy spoof method he used for mad max. I'll keep you guys posted!

That's what I'd assume would work...just wouldn't have gobblegums, and would be completely solo. 

On 10/3/2018 at 7:25 PM, Airboom4849 said:

noahj456 said Treyarch knows about it and it not an easy fix because it all the Easter egg that need fix so there fixing it but it going to take time because of bo4 coming out in less then 13 days so sometime after bo4 is out so yeah

But PC got fixed ages ago...It's more likely they just don't care and want people to move on to BO4. 

On 01.10.2018 at 4:48 PM, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Any updates about this? I doubt they going to fix the crash at this point so we're either completely screwed or maybe this is the ticket for 100% (but without Perka and Undead Man Walking this EE will be tough)

Maybe somebody knows. Can I play dlc without patch (using method with disc)? If yes, please proof it, because a lot of people said me no, but didn't proof it.

If no, maybe zombie chronicles edition contains already patched disc, and this trick works with it (it was released after dlc and before broken patch)

Thanks)

19 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Any updates about this? I doubt they going to fix the crash at this point so we're either completely screwed or maybe this is the ticket for 100% (but without Perka and Undead Man Walking this EE will be tough)

I'm currently digging through my backlog cause I don't have enough space on my HDD to install BlOps3 and all its dlc. Should have enough space as soon as I finish The Walking Dead Collection.

9 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

Maybe somebody knows. Can I play dlc without patch (using method with disc)? If yes, please proof it, because a lot of people said me no, but didn't proof it.

If no, maybe zombie chronicles edition contains already patched disc, and this trick works with it (it was released after dlc and before broken patch)

Thanks)

pretty sure zombie chronicles edition comes with a digital code, and all digital contents are patched.

Quick question.

I haven’t played this game in a long time, it’s still installed on my PS4 but if I haven’t been on in maybe a year will I have this update already installed on to my console? If not then could it be possible for me to try this solo still with the gobblegums etc and earn the trophy?

25 minutes ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

Quick question.

I haven’t played this game in a long time, it’s still installed on my PS4 but if I haven’t been on in maybe a year will I have this update already installed on to my console? If not then could it be possible for me to try this solo still with the gobblegums etc and earn the trophy?

Press options on the game in main menu and press information. Pray to Gods that version is less than 1.30. Please write what your version is. If it is less than 1.30 I am ready to buy your console?

It will be quite hard in offline but you can use split screen function to play with 4 intrested in this friends

1 hour ago, qwerty407 said:

pretty sure zombie chronicles edition comes with a digital code, and all digital contents are patched.

I am speaking about disc, may be disc is already patched to some version and i can install and play dlc without newest patch

2 hours ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

I'm currently digging through my backlog cause I don't have enough space on my HDD to install BlOps3 and all its dlc. Should have enough space as soon as I finish The Walking Dead Collection.

Could you give a link how to download older versions of COD:BO3? Do I need hacked console to do this?

Edited by Anton_games337