Backlog Pyramid Challenge

4 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

You cant hulk mash it. It does take a certain amount of finesse. Once I got on a roll though I went from one to the next until I think I got them all. I still have to do the rooftop rc car race. I find that hard with its backwards steering. 

That one is the worst! I kept ramming into the edge and by the time I recovered old Maria Hill was winning the race and, to add insult to injury, she pulls the tracks from under you if you lose so you end up falling off the Helicarrier if you were using a non-flying character. :(

10 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

That one is the worst! I kept ramming into the edge and by the time I recovered old Maria Hill was winning the race and, to add insult to injury, she pulls the tracks from under you if you lose so you end up falling off the Helicarrier if you were using a non-flying character. :(

No not on the helicarrier. It is on a roof in the city. It involves a remote controlled rc car.

I finished Mecho Tales, which I had a surprising amount of fun with. Brings my total up to 4/10.

I'd also like to use my 1 pyramid swap: Tales of Xillia 2 comes out for Overcooked 2. It's all my wife and I are playing now, and it's likely to be plat #100 for me (contrary to my original target of God of War PS3, but marriage is about compromise sometimes ?). We're far enough along that I'm pretty sure we can platinum it.

Pyramid now looks like:

Sa4866e.png

S28fc79.pngS698de4.png

S67b633.pngSe109ed.pngS238a7c.png

Se5f7b6.pngS327a52.pngSc0f44a.pngSbd6a83.png

Ultra Rare: Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero (Vita) <-- need motivation to get through that DLC

Very Rare: Tales of Xillia, Overcooked 2

Rare: God of War Ascension, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita), Uncanny Valley (Vita)

Common/Uncommon: God of War (PS3), Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita), Mecho Tales (Vita), Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden 

Next completions are likely to be Overcooked 2, God of War Ascension, and Abyss in some order.

• Like 1

Lego Marvel is at 99.99%. I will have to keep practicing this rc care race. I can only try a few times before quitting. Otherwise I mighy rage break a controller. I think I just about got the steering after watching a youtube on it. I think it is because the steering is going against your natural instincts of how to steer. You have to do circles and depending on which way your car is facing changes where to start the circle. So I am also going to start working on Goosebumps for the Halloween Pyramid. I am doing a blind play first before using a guide to finish it up.

Well, my power went out for an hour so I decided to tackle a few more trophies on Sly Cooper 1 on my Vita while waiting for it to come back on. That caused a Sly trophy to push me to Rank 14 instead of a Ni no Kuni one. To be honest, that was a lost cause - the Ni no Kuni series is as stingy as Ebneezer Scrooge with its trophies, trickling them out one after every five chapters, so the chances of me getting a trophy to pop as the Rank 14 one was mostly impossible. At least it wasn't an Enigmatis 2 trophy. :P

Edited by DragonQuest238

On ‎28‎-‎06‎-‎2018 at 10:39 AM, Caju_94 said:

Caju94's 1st Pyramid - Summer Mix Pyramid

S3f9573.png

Sea9a8f.pngjourney.png      

Sfc51d8.png S108bf6.pngSe15247.png

S3a361a.pngScc35e7.pngSd3985e.pngS23ed9c.png

Have not updated my pyramid for a while.

So I managed to platinum all the common/uncommon games... I also got 100% on Hue and Journey which means I only got left Worms Battlegrounds, Spy Chameleon, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Ratchet & Clank HD. I'm thinking about changing maybe Spy Chameleon or NFS Most Wanted since I'm not really into the mood of getting their platinum for now and I've been more focused on other games, but I'll leave them for now. Currently at 6/10. I was also thinking about starting to plan my next pyramid and started completing it after I almost finished with this one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Have not updated my pyramid for a while.

So I managed to platinum all the common/uncommon games... I also got 100% on Hue and Journey which means I only got left Worms Battlegrounds, Spy Chameleon, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Ratchet & Clank HD. I'm thinking about changing maybe Spy Chameleon or NFS Most Wanted since I'm not really into the mood of getting their platinum for now and I've been more focused on other games, but I'll leave them for now. Currently at 6/10. I was also thinking about starting to plan my next pyramid and started completing it after I almost finished with this one.

My count is 5/10 actually. Burnout is actually at about 73%. remember it does include DLC. So if you want to swap that game out, it is fine since with DLC it is under the VR category.

Hi guys, I'm interested byt have some questions...

1- For games with a plat and dlc the rarity is the one of the people that completed the 100% or just the rarity of the plat?

2- Can I have 2 pyramids at the same time?

3- The plats counts once you publish your pyramid here or you need to wait something else?

4- A game with higher rarity can replace another game of lower tier in the pyramid (can I use a 5-10% rarity game to fill a space of a 10-20% rarity game?)

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Hi guys, I'm interested byt have some questions...

1- For games with a plat and dlc the rarity is the one of the people that completed the 100% or just the rarity of the plat?

2- Can I have 2 pyramids at the same time?

3- The plats counts once you publish your pyramid here or you need to wait something else?

4- A game with higher rarity can replace another game of lower tier in the pyramid (can I use a 5-10% rarity game to fill a space of a 10-20% rarity game?)

Thanks!

To Question 1: DLC included. The Average Rarity for 100% trophies is important

Question 2: Not in this event. You can join the Halloween Backlog Event which is similar though

:)

@DeepEyes7

@Evil_Joker88 hit it right on the mark. 

1. Games are based in the overall rarity including DLC.

2. Only one at a time, but my halloween version is also open, have a gander at it.

3. Plats count once you post your list.

4. You can fill in a space if you need too, if you run out of a category. Some though solved the problem by doing it in reverse.

On ‎13‎-‎08‎-‎2018 at 8:35 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

My count is 5/10 actually. Burnout is actually at about 73%. remember it does include DLC. So if you want to swap that game out, it is fine since with DLC it is under the VR category.

Oh, DLC is mandatory? Didn't notice... If so, I don't think it makes much sense to oblige the person to make DLC (there are DLC that are too much of a hassle) IMO. Which means that if I move Burnout Paradise to VR, do I need to add a common/uncommon game?

@kingofbattle8174

Edited by Caju_94

Game #3 complete. Lego Marvel Superheroes 1. 

It it took me about 15 tries to get the final brick. The RC race is one of the most frustrating of them all. It is a fun game overall. Taking a break on Tokyo Xanadu though. Made it to chapter 6 and the traps are really tough in this one spot. Will go back again in a few days. I will work more on Letter Quest in the mean time. I may also load up Game of Thrones and do a chapter.

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Wallpapers-10.jpg

2.65%

th?id=OIP.R8dPY6DWXxs56uTzJat8DgHaEK&pidth?id=OIP.ZBXjxfEcgYFg2zA_aJV0OQHaEK&pid

5.95%                            9.42%

maxresdefault.jpgHR-heavy-rain-35820756-1920-1080.jpgfarming-simulator-17.jpg

15.96%                        15.44%                        19.30%

god-of-war-2018-wallpaper.jpgL9a9b03.pngLde18b0.pngLf1c700.png

32.08%                      46.61%                            85.51%                          59.37%

Halfway there! Got Sherlock Holmes and Farming Simulator 17 finished. I'm gonna knock out Blackwood Crossing next and then we'll see what I want to tackle next!

EDIT: Blackwood Crossing was sooo short! Didn't realize how easy that one actually was (I know the percentage is super high, but still!). So now I have six finished... On to Alien: Isolation!

Edited by hotdog_president
  • Like 2

On 8/9/2018 at 7:20 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Dont feel too bad. I feel like I am at a stand still even though I am making progress. I guess it is because I have no more trophies to unlock until I beat both the games I am working on. Lego Marvel , I have maybe 20 or so gold bricks left and most of those are taking photos. I did finish I believe every flying level last night. Tokyo Xanadu, I am starting chapter 5 of my nightmare/ Infinity mode. That is about halfway through the story. 

How is Tokyo Xanadu in general?  I've been looking at it but I wasn't sure if it was worth the time.

1 hour ago, willythom88 said:

How is Tokyo Xanadu in general?  I've been looking at it but I wasn't sure if it was worth the time.

It is a great vita game. I am glad I picked it up from the library on a whim. After I ran out of renewals, ended up buying it. It is a longer game though that requires multiple playthroughs. Minimum two but I am doing three. I did not want get get s ratings on all levels while also doing it the hardest diffculty. Right now on chapter 6, I am at about 110 hours. I have maybe 15 hours left to get through.

S63a110.png

Sd2d12c.pngSa3ff8d.png

S9e84a9.pngS193100.pngSc31f2a.png

S7f0c6b.pngS94f543.pngS5a61a4.pngS7e981a.png

Ultra Rare

Grid Autosport (Plat: 2.27% / 100%: 0.78%)

Very Rare

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Plat: 19.16% / 100%: 5.07%) Finished on 28th July 2018

Ys Origin (Plat: 7.30%)

Rare
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Plat: 13.20%)

Owlboy (Plat: 19.40%) Finished on 17th August 2018

Sundered (Plat: 12.44%)

Uncommon/Common

Muv-Luv (Plat: 39.42%) Finished on 5th August 2018

Muv-Luv Alternative (Plat: 55.95%)

NieR: Automata (Plat: 32.57%)

Rime (Plat: 27.93%)

Totally forgot to post in this thread but I finished Owlboy yesterday. Don't want to repeat myself for several times so I will just make it rather short and say that I was underwhelmed by the game. The game surely has nice some nice art but the gameplay and the story are pretty lackluster and the controls are quite wonky and rage inducing.

Next game from my list I will work on will probably be MLA but overall everything will slow down for the next two months or so due to the spelling bee and trophophobia event. 

Pyramid Update:
6 of 10 complete

1S7f0f1c.png

1S309f14.png1Seb635d.png

1S2fd459.png1S623e97.png10S5e74ed.png

1S388ed8.png13S5d37d2.png1Sf53bae.png9Sa5dbab.png

UR - 2064: Read Only Memories (4.42)

VR - Dungeon Travelers 2 (7.50), Alice: Madness Returns (6.75 with DLC)

R - Danganronpa 2 (18.80), Song of the Deep (15.87), Atelier Lydie & Suelle (19.62)

UC/C - Atelier Shallie Plus (21.46), Syberia (22.18), Hatoful Boyfriend (26.20), Faery: Legends of Avalon (24.22)

(percent completions are based on when I signed up)

I'm contemplating using my one swap for Faery as I've tried to download that game at least 3 times, each time with it being corrupt. I'm going to try the download a couple more times before using that one swap.

@Crimson Idol

Yah I saw that the game was a disappointment for you. Atleast though, you saw it through to the end so it doesnt stare at you from the digital shelf where it collects dust. I understand about overextending too. I have like four events going on. Eventually something has got to give. Luckily this one has no time limit.

@eigen-space

Looking good at over 50% complete. Any of them stand out to you, either good or bad?

@kingofbattle8174, I actually really enjoyed everything that I've played for the backlog so far. Except maybe Danganronpa 2 (and I'll probably be crucified for saying that xD). Alice had such a good story, and I feel like people who aren't frustrated by platformers would enjoy it. Song of the Deep had such a BEAUTIFUL soundtrack, and was just really fun to play. Atelier L&S was a great ending to the Mysterious Trilogy-- it tied up pretty much all loose ends. Syberia was a pretty fun point-and-click that also developed a really good protagonist. Hatoful Boyfriend was unexpectedly SO GOOD. And Dangan wasn't terrible... just not as good as everyone makes it out to be, imo.

I played all of these (except the Atelier game) for KYC, so I wrote some more in-depth reviews of them in that thread :P 

14 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Yah I saw that the game was a disappointment for you. Atleast though, you saw it through to the end so it doesnt stare at you from the digital shelf where it collects dust. I understand about overextending too. I have like four events going on. Eventually something has got to give. Luckily this one has no time limit.

I actually own a physical version of the game so I will resell it. Only paid 20 euros for it will likely get something around 15 to 18 euros for it so I only paid a little bit for the game. And  i just counted the number of events I joined and for me it's currently three timed ones (spelling bee, trophophobia, Vita anniversary) and two with open ends (this one and the "what the hell" one). At least I can reuse a few games across some events otherwise it would be quite hard to handle.

Count me in!
This is great idea to motivate me to go back and work on games I have abandoned / keep meaning to get back to.
Here is my pyramid:
f7e7dfb6a1065c1b78c0163ff6a9f3bc.png

Ultra Rare
Guitar Hero Live (0.94%) [current trophies: 43/50, 81%]
Very Rare
Skylanders: Spyro's Adevnture (8.98%) [current trophies: 14/38, 37%]
Wheel Of Fortune (5.17%) [current trophies: 41/46, 88%]
Rare

The Adventures of Tintin (NA) (13.64%) [current trophies: 37/51, 62%]
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (13.04%) [current trophies: 9/33, 15%]
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (10.30%) [current trophies: 8/45, 11%]
Uncommon/Common

LEGO City Undercover (26.02%) [current trophies: 2/49, 3%]

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm (61.94%) [current trophies: 0/35, 0%]

Rango (54.17%) [current trophies: 15/47, 26%]

Virtue's Last Reward (NA) (37.92%) [current trophies: 4/33, 5%]

Edited by masdawg1988

@masdawg1988

Ok, consider yourself added. Good luck with getting Guitar Hero done before the server shut down. 

@Crimson Idol

I didnt count the ones that dont have a time limit. If I count those, it is like double. I dont have many physical games, around 20 or so. The rest are all digital, and that section keeps growing between grabbing ps+ titles and sales. I do enjoy trading in though. With my credits, when I got J-Stars Victory the other day it only cost me 5 bucks.