Trophy thoughts?

Right...

Not to seem like an douche but it's about bloody time we had a decent game out on PSN. :giggle:

Attention to detail, won't be over in an hour, trophy names are brilliant, the trophy pictures are all just sooooo cute. I mean, seriously. Either way, I WILL be buying this. 

*Marks August 7th in the diary* - There we go. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

There is a sudoku game on the vita. Its called Puzzle by Nikoli V Sudoku. I'm playing it right now. 

Nikoli Sudoku games aren't available in Europe unfortunately.

20 hours ago, luckydonut said:

You want sudoku? It's on the list :) Is the Nikoli sudoku game only in the US? I can't find it on the EU store and wanted to check it out.

Luckydonut if you have a list could we possibly see it? Or make suggestions? Apart from sudoku, A Connect four style game would be high on my list

11 minutes ago, paul-wii4 said:

Luckydonut if you have a list could we possibly see it? Or make suggestions? Apart from sudoku, A Connect four style game would be high on my list

Are you serious, or do you actually remember something from our past and you're teasing me?

Because I really want to revive this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rKtdY3Zmo

Obviously on mobile it worked with asynchronous play, so it needs a different approach for consoles. I think it would be a great fit for Vita and Switch - just not sure it would attract enough players to make live online games feasible.

The "list" only exists as whiteboard scribble, but as for puzzle content we have access to anything on www.powgi.com (including Word Sudoku) and www.conceptispuzzles.com (including... all kinds of sudoku!). Not to mention the rest of our back-catalogue at www.lightwoodgames.com. Sudoku Party had 1,000 puzzles in its past incarnations - that'd be a tough platinum!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

That's too bad the puzzles aren't randomized, but nonetheless the game should be fun. I'm really glad to hear it has cross buy with separate lists ?

The puzzles are hand-crafted to ensure a good layout - lots of overlaps, words in all directions, and no big empty spaces  We've made both kinds of games in the past and as a puzzle addict these are definitely the nicest puzzles to solve :o)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

Are you serious, or do you actually remember something from our past and you're teasing me?

Because I really want to revive this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rKtdY3Zmo

Obviously on mobile it worked with asynchronous play, so it needs a different approach for consoles. I think it would be a great fit for Vita and Switch - just not sure it would attract enough players to make live online games feasible.

I had no idea this was one of your previous games. I looks fun, challenging but fun.

47 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Looking forward to this. Tninking of setting my 6 and 7 yr old kids on it too.

On PS4 you can play with your kids. Connect up to 4 DualShock controllers and solve the puzzles together. You'll all get the trophies!

• Like 1

On 30/07/2018 at 4:35 PM, luckydonut said:

The "list" only exists as whiteboard scribble, but as for puzzle content we have access to anything on www.powgi.com (including Word Sudoku) and www.conceptispuzzles.com (including... all kinds of sudoku!). Not to mention the rest of our back-catalogue at www.lightwoodgames.com. Sudoku Party had 1,000 puzzles in its past incarnations - that'd be a tough platinum!

Just bought the pinwheel paint-doku book (conceptis now call this sym-a-pix)  and would love this as a vita game.

• Like 1

Any news about EU release?

PS Blog announced it for today but I can't find it on the french store :(

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/08/06/this-weeks-playstation-store-highlights-madden-nfl-19-we-happy-few-dead-cellsovercooked-2/

Edit: I was able to found it because thanks to TheStarlitSkies providing a direct link in another topic:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP3597-CUSA12909_00-WORDSEARCHBUNDLE

Weird I can't find if by search or on the last releases page, I hope it won't hurt the game exposure

Edited by FDC1

Thanks for sharing the link here. PlayStation Store seems to update in random fashion. It's visible on the Vita console but not the web site yet. For our last release, this happened the other way around. It'll catch up by this afternoon I'm sure :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheStarlitSkies said:

We have had a couple of requests for us to make Sym-a-Pix :)

As much as I love the game I'm not sure I could write a coherent tutorial - "it's got funky symmetry and makes pretty pictures" might not be sufficient ;)

I managed to learn it from the nikoli site (had a japanese book but can't read japanese)

https://www.nikoli.co.jp/en/puzzles/astronomical_show.html

I.m sure you could manage something slightly better bthan this!