PSN Flash Sale NA

majob

3 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

I see that Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet is on sale ~ @Satoshi Ookami is it worth picking up? (I saw you in the recent players list :ninja:)

Hai, sutookaa desu~ 

:awesome: 

It's quite fun. It's a shooter, though, so... not real SAO feeling =D

But it's a SAO game so...

#ForTheWaifus :awesome: 

Like yea, it's a new perspective on the SAO world. you probably shouldn't expect much as a shooting game quality but for someone who doesn't play shooters, it's quite nice =)

The price is also pretty good since PS4 games won't drop much more.

I say go for it :)

• Like 1

I’m thinking they’ll add more games later since they have a Vita icon and... no Vita games.

(But as someone who just bought 38 games in the two other sales (I know, it’s a disease), I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t add anything...)

5 hours ago, Angel said:

I'm interested in Tekken 7, but I'm still unsure if I should keep waiting for a better price drop (seeing how it's been on sale a few times) and if I should get the deluxe or not.

At the price it's at, I say it's worth it depending on which one you want to get. The Deluxe version from what I understand has more characters and I guess stages (including Noct from FFXV if you really want to play as him) but even the main game has enough content to warrant the price. As someone who isn't really into fighting games, there was just something alluring about Tekken 7 that made me really like it. I think it's because of how arcade-y it felt, like it was a game I would see at an arcade at the mall :P The over the top action in the cutscenes for the story mode probably helped too.

But yeah, if you don't want the Deluxe Edition then $23.99 is a pretty good price if you ask me.

2 hours ago, visighost said:

I’m thinking they’ll add more games later since they have a Vita icon and... no Vita games.

If it was in Europe it would be their usually awesome proficiency and utter respect for their customers...

Unless the "disease" (feature...) is spreading throughout all Sony's ofiices.

6 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Windjammers is 1.49 USD FOR PS+ members.

i'll have to check it out. i hate the trophy requirements but it does bring some nostalgia from my childhood.

this will be put in the far back reaches since ranked matches will be the tough one without boosting myself to some degree.

will have a secondary ps4 someday, had to rid of undergarden but it was only 5$ when not on sale. this one is 15$.

Edited by kingdrake2