Anna, Negan and Lei!!!!!!!!!!!

Dantes_994

11 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Really really really shitty move to make Anna and lei as dlc characters both of which used to be on the main roster.. sigh..

Agrede. DLC should be for guest/ crossover characters, not old favourites. Loada crap

• Like 1

Anna is better in TTT1 than the later versions even Lei because of certain effective attacks!

I got the news via text message before I open my laptop that Lei & Anna returns",

I'm a Lei user too but I'm going to play T7 when the arcade version will come to our place",  

My place is outdated".

Some good news!! To bad that we got no dates :(

I like their new look! 

And there 3 more to be announced! I expect 2 more veterans and 1 way left field guest (like this one..). Unfortunately for me, I think the other 2 veterans will be AKing and Julia (I used to main Zafina/Kunimitsu). 

Still after the announcement for SC6 before the Tekken top 8, I wasn't sure if the announcement for Tekken could be as good, but it sure was!! 

Let's see if there's more big announcements on this Evo!! 

But... why though? I mean Negan? I mean, I don't know, for Tekken wise, seems to be a strange fit, kinda like how Noctis is as well.  I mean, if he were in MK, I would understand at the very least.  But ah well, my main question would be, is Negan's actor going to voice him in the game here?

I hope people don't support this kind of shit. These characters should have been in the base game from the beginning. Why Negan is a part of this game i don't understand.

Completely out of place.

If we get Kiryu then i'll be more than a happy boi but that still doesn't excuse the fact that Harada is a smarmy slimy little sh*thead.

Wait, you have to buy a season pass 2 to get these???  If so, than that is absolutely disgusting!!

I bought Tekken 7 on day one and regret that decision, because the base game barely had any game modes to play and the character customization was a huge dissapointment.

And the pre order exclusive character Eliza can be bought now in PSstore, so they lied about that being exclusive to pre orders...

I wont buy any Tekken game or dlc ever again or even if i will, i will buy it second hand for dirt cheap, so they wont get any money from me...

10 hours ago, LepreCon1991 said:

Agrede. DLC should be for guest/ crossover characters, not old favourites. Loada crap

I think what's worse is the inclusion of a second pass. And what's even more worse was that the first season pass was extremely underwhelming.

What's going on Namco?!!

Looks great, I still play this pretty much whenever I can. Really looking forward to trying out the new mechanics, and to trying Lei out as well.

The walking dead dude tho, could do without that, but hopefully like Noctis he'll become irrelevant after the first couple of weeks.

Wow, it seems it is time to get back to Tekken 7 then.

It sucks that Lei and Anna became DLC... They are legacy roster, not extra, but oh well better than nothing.

As for the other 3, I would love to see characters such as Armor King, Kunimitsu, Marduk or Bruce.

As a fan of both Tekken and The Walking Dead this took me by surprise. I don't actually mind Negan being in the game as he is one of my favorite characters in TWD (which you may be able to deduce from my signature :giggle:).

As others have said however the inclusion of a second season pass is a shitty move plus Lei and Anna absolutely should have been in the game from the start. Also didn't Harada previously say that legacy characters released as DLC would be free for everyone or do I have that wrong?

I love the game and have continued to play it even after earning the platinum but this second season pass is a stretch even for me. It would be nice if you could buy these characters using the fight money you earn in-game that serves no purpose other than for buying customisation items.

1 hour ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

What a douche thing for him to do. Wow :facepalm:

You know what? I'm just going to extend an olive branch to Harada here. If he makes current Season Pass owners get a 50% discount on the new Season Pass then i MIGHT look the other way.

But knowing how Bandai Namco does things that will never happen lol