MidnightDragon

A trick or a treat? (Trophy thoughts)

14 posts in this topic

Aside from the 1 HP mode it seems like a difficult game in general. 

Read some reviews that say it can become unbalanced in some later sections with enemy placement plus you have to take leaps of faith a lot of the time as well. To top it off if you lose all your lives you start from the beginning so unless it saves between worlds and you can savescum and back up to cloud or whatever it could be pretty difficult overall. 

Giving it a quick look over, seems like half of these trophies will come naturally, while others might take a bit grinding. Patience definitely seems like itll be key in this one, but if youre a Halloween fanatic Im sure itll keep you interested enough!

It's definitely an appropriate game for the upcoming holiday. But I think I'll pass - looks to be a trick and not a treat!

I think this looks pretty great.  Groovy music, 8-bit graphics, candy corn.  What's not to like?

I dig this list and the game looks pretty charming. It's only 5 dollars on Steam so perhaps that'll be the price when it hits PSN?

I'm most likely going to pick up this title so I can at least play it on my PS Vita during commutes. Should be a neat challenge, and multiple playthroughs should at least get my money's worth out of the title. 

5 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I think this looks pretty great.  Groovy music, 8-bit graphics, candy corn.  What's not to like?

Candy corn.

Has good reviews on Steam and is pretty inexpensive, I'll pick it up for Vita.

Even given the difficult later trophies, I'm all for supporting Imaginary Monsters.

Although, I'd love for him to return to comics, his games are pretty good. You can really feel the love here.

The game is not quiet being able to do playthrough in 20 minutes or less, the phases are always the same indifirent of which character you use, which facilitates to decorate where each enemy is. The 1HP trophy seems at first frightening because you have 3 initial lives, and can die and continue, during the course of the game it is possible to get 6 lives (this was the maximum I could) the trophy (Mysteries of Abyxsis) Use the character DEMON JOE, he has the ability to fly by pressing X several times, always in the first teleport of each phase over the area above that will have a map on fire, none hidden all are very visible. Tip: I recommend decorating the stages with the characters and then using DEMON JOE to make the '' Hardcore Gourd '' (1HP) trophy and the '' Bat Marm '' trophy from the beginning to the end of the game
Edited by Kyoiceberg_