November PS+ Predictions Thread

kidson2004

Now that the month of October's wrapping up in a little over a week, what do you think will be the freebies for November? I'll start:

PS4: Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition, Murdered Soul Suspect (if this was already a freebie, then Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition) and Bioshock The Collection (Bold prediction I know)

PS3: Red Dead Redemption (Could be a good add as RDR2's dropping next week), Deception 4 Nightmare Princess

PS VR: Batman Arkham VR (If this was already a freebie, let me know and I'll change my prediction), and something else lol

PS Vita: The Legends of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel (either 1 or 2 as the PS4 versions are dropping in 2019), and something else lol

How about you? Let's here it down below! 

11 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

Wasn't Bulletstorm + Yakuza already leaked as the PS4 games? Those aside, I doubt the PS3/vita ones will be any good, probs more shovelware that costs pennies anyway.

I remember seeing those, but nothing is set in stone. Still looking forward to next months lineup. 

23 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I remember seeing those, but nothing is set in stone. Still looking forward to next months lineup. 

Sega confirmed that Yakuza is one of the free games.

Vita will be a VN and an indie 2d sidescroller.

PS3 will be one of game's whose server just got turned off.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Waddle Dee said:

The last time there was a leak, it was total bullshit. I'll wait for the official announcement on Halloween. Hopefully it's a treat instead of a trick.

We rarely get actual leaks. Last month for example, the popular "leak" was created by somebody seeing a misplaced yellow banner on a few games and assuming it meant they would be free next month.

With Yakuza and Bulletstorm, next month's PS+ artwork just appeared on the official Playstation site too early. If that wasn't enough, it was later confirmed by SEGA's PR Twitter account.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

We rarely get actual leaks. Last month for example, the popular "leak" was created by somebody seeing a misplaced yellow banner on a few games and assuming it meant they would be free next month.

With Yakuza and Bulletstorm, next month's PS+ artwork just appeared on the official Playstation site too early. If that wasn't enough, it was later confirmed by SEGA's PR Twitter account.

I don’t care about Yakuza, never did. But Bulletstorm sounds nice! 

I would really like the PS VR getting more games because that platform needs all the help it can get, there’s also the PlayLink games that I want Sony to make more of. Overall, we’re getting games for free which is cool! 

13 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

I'm going to predict something indy and something old.

Pretty safe prediction!

My best guess:

PS4: Yakuza Kiwami and Bulletstorm

PS3: Street Fighter x Tekken, The Baconing

PSVita: Jet car stunts, Neo Atlas 1469

PS3 games are probably too good to be true, probably be garbage again.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

PS Vita: The Legends of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel (either 1 or 2 as the PS4 versions are dropping in 2019), and something else lol 

I would hug Sony if that happened. I don't know how you actually hug a company, but I would.

8 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Vita will be a VN and an indie 2d sidescroller.

I could live with that as well.

14 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I would hug Sony if that happened. I don't know how you actually hug a company, but I would.

I'm sure there are hugging pillow covers with portraits ofShuhei Yoshida, John Kodera, or former employees like Andrew House, or Kaz Hirai. So you could get one of those and hug Sony that way. And if there's none, time for you to find a nice motive and print a cover on your own.

• Like 1