Sony Rewards revamping their website.

ThatMuttGuy

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

they still haven't fixed the point earnings? still says passes will carry over, ect. its been quite some time since they relaunched the site and i check every so often and its not updated yet. :.

Hope you're not holding on to the fact that trophy progress will carry over... they discontinued it officially per their terms and conditions:

Trophy Pass: The Trophy Pass program has been discontinued. Sony Rewards members will not be able to unlock a new Trophy Pass after October 29, 2018.  For Sony Rewards members that unlocked a Trophy Pass prior to October 29, 2018, you may continue earning Sony Rewards points through the Trophy Pass program until November 7, 2019, at which time the program will be permanently discontinued for all Sony Rewards members. 

A couple of folks on Reddit were recently told that the fix for missing points has been delayed until sometime next month:

Ballzinferno:

As of Nov 6, I should have been able to redeem $30 worth of points from the rewards and I've been going back and forth with them all month. Today, instead of giving me an everything will magically be fixed date a week away, now they say the fix has been delayed til next month sometime and there's nothing they can do now.

eltonto82:

The new Sony Rewards website is having massive issues. Points from PSN purchases aren't reflecting a week after purchase. Used to be 48 hours max. I have a PS Visa and my points from my last statement haven't posted and its been a week. As well, used to take 48 hrs after my bills my billing cycle ended. Same thing, told me they are aware of all those issues and a fix should be in place next month.

The ineptitude is becoming funny at this stage. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't get it fixed before 2019.

• Like 1

You guys might want to check your points totals, because it looks like points are starting to slowly trickle in; I just received an additional 128 points from old Capital One purchases, leaving me at 322 total. Still missing around 1500, though.

Also, I noticed a few changes on my dashboard: I'm seeing old points activities from back in March show up, I have an "Available" Silver Trophy Pass (it showed two gold passes before), and clicking on "view all" points activity now gives an error message. They're clearly doing something.

I just checked mine, and I still haven't seen an update to my points... I haven't seen any PSN purchase points added since 10/19/18, and no PS Card points have been added since then either. Sucks, because I'm waiting on close to 2000 points between PSN purchases and my credit card rewards!

I'm making sure to keep track as I use my PS Card quite a bit!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 11:40 PM, hotdog_president said:

I just checked mine, and I still haven't seen an update to my points... I haven't seen any PSN purchase points added since 10/19/18, and no PS Card points have been added since then either. Sucks, because I'm waiting on close to 2000 points between PSN purchases and my credit card rewards!

I'm making sure to keep track as I use my PS Card quite a bit!

anything yet? i still have the same amount of points since before the relaunch of the site.

I just recently tried to log on using my email address as usual to see if anything got fixed... and it said my email address didn't match any of their records. This despite me having logged on using same email address successfully multiple times in the past.

Their website is slowly getting more and more broken.

6 hours ago, RJP_X said:

anything yet? i still have the same amount of points since before the relaunch of the site.

I signed in recently (yesterday or a couple days ago, can't remember), and still had the same amount of points as well. I went to my Capital One account for my PS Card, and I'm still acquiring rewards points, but nothing's been transferred over since 10/18/18. At least my points are still recognized there for reference...

19 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

I just recently tried to log on using my email address as usual to see if anything got fixed... and it said my email address didn't match any of their records. This despite me having logged on using same email address successfully multiple times in the past.

Their website is slowly getting more and more broken.

Yup, you're not alone. Tried to log in today and I got the same error message... What a pain!

Haven't received points for PS store purchases in over a month, and the new pass system still isn't up and running. It's to the point I'm just going to forget it exists and move on.

Seems like Sony already has.

• Like 1

As suspected, they're now telling people that the passes and whatnot won't be finished until "early next year."

Sony Rewards Twitter:

We are excited for you to experience the all new Passes experience. Passes will be featured in the new Sony Rewards app which will be available early next year.

Considering how poorly this has gone, I honestly expect that to mean February or March. I just hope that our trophy progress is still being recorded, as they claim.

Everyone is complaining about suddenly being unable to log-in, including me, so I guess we've been locked out while they mess with the site.

5 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Considering how poorly this has gone, I honestly expect that to mean February or March. I just hope that our trophy progress is still being recorded, as they claim.

Everyone is complaining about suddenly being unable to log-in, including me, so I guess we've been locked out while they mess with the site.

See below, trophy passes are no longer going to be recorded... not sure if they'll honor the 11/7/19 date or not as it might be a typo (wouldn't put it past them to mess that up):

Trophy Pass: The Trophy Pass program has been discontinued. Sony Rewards members will not be able to unlock a new Trophy Pass after October 29, 2018.  For Sony Rewards members that unlocked a Trophy Pass prior to October 29, 2018, you may continue earning Sony Rewards points through the Trophy Pass program until November 7, 2019, at which time the program will be permanently discontinued for all Sony Rewards members.

38 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

See below, trophy passes are no longer going to be recorded... not sure if they'll honor the 11/7/19 date or not as it might be a typo (wouldn't put it past them to mess that up):

No, they've responded to past questions on Twitter that for those who activated them before the transition, trophy passes will continue to function in the same way until next November, and that pass progress is still being tracked. It's reasonable to believe I'm grandfathered in.

• 2 weeks later...

i still didnt get my 1k points back i had from before the change, and im also not earning points for the games ive bought. they gave me a number to call and said they cant fix it through email. but im really dreading calling some guy who is just going to read a faq off a handed piece of paper who has never owned a playstation in his life

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

i still didnt get my 1k points back i had from before the change, and im also not earning points for the games ive bought. they gave me a number to call and said they cant fix it through email. but im really dreading calling some guy who is just going to read a faq off a handed piece of paper who has never owned a playstation in his life

Sony Rewards had it's own option when I called in and the customer service was better the the generic sony one, so I would give it a try

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

well this gives me some hope then thanks. what was your outcome?

i think its still like this for everyone, although some people reported getting a very little of their points. i haven't gotten any since the site transfer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It's all going to be back in full once every holiday sale ends. 1f602.png

Source?

I haven't had anything update since November.  I filed a ticket a few weeks ago and they said points weren't updating but didn't say when it'd be fixed.

I'm going to have so many points.