Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

Ok, finally i can start this event, let´s go!:

12 Drummers Drumming

11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords A-Leaping

9 Ladies Dancing

8 Maids A-Milking

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds

3 French Hens: Flynn and Freckles (Spanish Developers -Rookie Hero Games-)

2 Turtle Doves: FarCry Primal  :platinum: (You have an owl, and there´s a lot of snakes, birds, turtles and crocodiles in this game)
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Added in a few more entries.

EDIT: Just platinumed My Brother Rabbit for Platinum #101. Starting the journey to #200 already. xD

14 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Current Update:

• 12 Drummers Drumming: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • 11 Pipers Piping: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:
  • 10 Lords-A-Leaping: Devious Dungeon (for the Vita) (It's a platforming dungeon crawler, your character is a man, nuff said)
  • 9 Ladies Dancing: LEGO DC Super Villains (Well, Harley Quinn is in it but she's more of a yandere than a temptress, but you DO fight Poison Ivy in a boss fight, and I have seen the scene of Poison Ivy's origin in the Batman movies so yeah, femme fatale with emphasis on the fatal. xD?)
  • 8 Maids-A-Milking: Tearaway (because you control a papercraft messenger trying to bring a story to the You, aka the player, and going through many weird lands to get her job done; doing the Vita versions because I hate Unfolded gopher missions)
  • 7 Swans A-Swimming: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! :platinum:
  • 6 Geese A-Laying: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • 5 Golden Rings: Spyro the Dragon
  • 3 French Hens: My Brother Rabbit
  • 2 Turtle Doves: World of Final Fantasy
  • Partridge in a Pear Tree: Dark Cloud 2 (finally decided on this after seeing someone put Rogue Galaxy on their list. I really enjoyed this game even if getting 100% on the medals will make me rage-quit again and again, and the artwork is lovely)
Edited by DragonQuest238

My European Vacation is complete with the Chaos on Deponia Platinum! It's a funny little game and I'm actually surprised at how high the completion percentage is considering almost all of the trophies are missable. If you like point-and-clicks it's worth picking up.

12 Drummers Drumming: Energy Balance

11 Pipers Piping: Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night
10 Lords A-Leaping: Marvel's Spiderman:

9 Ladies Dancing: Catherine

8 Maids A-Milking: Life is Strange: Before the Storm

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea

6 Geese A-Laying: Alien Isolation

5 Gold Rings: Valkyria Chronicles 4
4 Colly Birds: The Wolf Among Us

3 French Hens: Chaos on Deponia

2 Turtle Doves: Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: ???

• Like 1

Update

I have done gone and ducked up. Finished Duck Dynasty tonight. I really hated it the other night when I was doing the boat racing. But the rest of the game actually wasn’t that bad. The duck shooting was kinda ok. Played well enough. Nothing glitched on me. But man that race AI was absolute garbage. 

12 Drummer Drumming 

11 Pipers Piping - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping - Along Together :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing - Hannah Montana The Movie :platinum:

8 Maids A-Milking - Duck Dynasty :platinum:

7 Swans A-Swimming - Spongebob Heropants :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying - Fallout 3 

5 Golden Rings - VA-11 HALL-A :platinum:

4 Colly Birds -  

3 French Hens - Assassin’s Creed II 

2 Turtle Doves - Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - You Don't Know Jack

next goal is to finish out the last like 25 episodes of You Don’t Know Jack. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Quick update, I changed my Partridge entry because I am going to work on my Kingdom Hearts collection during Christmas. ^_^

• 12 Drummers Drumming: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • 11 Pipers Piping: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:
  • 10 Lords-A-Leaping: Devious Dungeon (for the Vita) (It's a platforming dungeon crawler, your character is a man, nuff said)
  • 9 Ladies Dancing: LEGO DC Super Villains (Well, Harley Quinn is in it but she's more of a yandere than a temptress, but you DO fight Poison Ivy in a boss fight, and I have seen the scene of Poison Ivy's origin in the Batman movies so yeah, femme fatale with emphasis on the fatal. xD1f33f.png)
  • 8 Maids-A-Milking: Tearaway (because you control a papercraft messenger trying to bring a story to the You, aka the player, and going through many weird lands to get her job done; doing the Vita versions because I hate Unfolded gopher missions)
  • 7 Swans A-Swimming: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! :platinum:
  • 6 Geese A-Laying: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • 5 Golden Rings: Spyro the Dragon
  • 3 French Hens: My Brother Rabbit
  • 2 Turtle Doves: World of Final Fantasy
  • Partridge in a Pear Tree: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (because I saw someone platinum from zero in 11 hours and 11 minutes and I want to try out his tricks and see if I can get Speedster without too much trouble; besides, I need to get in two KH Plats before KH3 pops)

Everything is updated once again! If anyone is missing something that they haven't completed from their chart, it might be because they listed two games for that category, so I decided to leave it blank instead of put in two. @Caju_94 I think this was the case for you, so just tell me what categories you're missing from and what games they were and I'll slot them in.

To all you Americans out there, Happy Thanksgiving! And to all you non-Americans... happy thanksgiving to you too, 'cause goddammit this is the best country in the world and you deserve our holidays. MURICA!

• Like 1

Just an update to complete my list --> wondering if everything is correct, because i've been very creative?

12. ✅ Sound shapes (ps vita). --> already completed
11. ✅ Killing floor 2 (ps 4). --> already completed

10. ✅Kung Fu Rabbit (ps vita). --> already completed

9. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (ps4) --> One of the main characters fits the category in my opinion

8. Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (ps3) --> Much of the game is settles in a rural area
7. Rain (ps3) --> It's raining the whole time, so they are in the water practically the whole time:p

6. Ether one (ps4) --> The main character is a dad?

5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (ps vita). --> was already in my list

4. Claire extended cut (ps4) --> physically very dark game
3. F1 2018 (ps4). --> was already in my list

2. Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy (ps3) --> I guess one of them is a reptile or something like that:p

Partridge in a Pear Tree: Batman Telltale (ps4) --> Started it, but never finished it.

Hope to hear if everything fits the categories and you can add it in the excel sheet then:D

Edited by markie816

1 hour ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Everything is updated once again! If anyone is missing something that they haven't completed from their chart, it might be because they listed two games for that category, so I decided to leave it blank instead of put in two. @Caju_94 I think this was the case for you, so just tell me what categories you're missing from and what games they were and I'll slot them in.

I don't remember leaving two games on the same category, but no problem, haha.

The following game is missing:

• 5 Golden Rings: Spyro the Dragon

Thanks! :P

Completed Neon Chrome - so that's 3/12 games completed! Yay! It'll probably stay that way for a while now though, as I don't know when I'm gonna find time to dedicate to Hollow Knight for the last Pantheon. Might end up doing other games for now that I can reasonably do on Remote Play while I'm at work (yes, I do this, all the time...my boss doesn't need to know) and just leave one trophy until Plat so that another game doesn't accidentally end up as my Plat #75 milestone.

Or maybe I'll just do FF15 first for plat #75 as I kinda like that trophy image anyway for a milestone...plus, 75 divides nicely by 15, and that's important for reasons I can't quite explain...

Anyway, updated list for Neon Chrome:

12 Drummers Drumming: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

11 Pipers Piping: Transistor
10 Lords A-Leaping: Poi DONE

9 Ladies Dancing: Mafia III

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

7 Swans A-Swimming: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon DONE

6 Geese A-Laying: ? If Smoke and Sacrifice comes out by then I'll go for that. If not....DREAM DADDY!!!

5 Gold Rings: Thief
4 Colly Birds: Hollow Knight

3 French Hens: Neon Chrome DONE

2 Turtle Doves: Final Fantasy XV
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: If I play a game and it won't fit elsewhere it'll go here

• Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 6:56 AM, OneSkillPoint said:

The Order 1886 done. Fantastic game, I don't care what anyone says. Ends abruptly though. 

Honestly I also really enjoyed it. Granted I got the game for $4 so that may have added to it, but I was really sad when I realized it will never get a sequel because of it's reception.

15 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Updated! Though there's not much to do tonight. Happy Thanksgiving once again, and welcome to all the newcomers.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!  I know this is out of the blue, but do you think you would be able to alphabetize the Spreadsheet that you have us on? (I.E. - Have it sort users from A-Z)? If so, that would be greatly appreciated as it would help us (and you!) locate our games and monitor our individual progress more efficiently. If this is not possible at this time, I completely understand! I can just do this temporarily when I'm viewing the sheet, so it's no big deal at all! I just thought I'd ask. ?

Update got the platinum in enigmatis, which is dark for holly birds. Also finished the Hannah Montana the movie game, which ill put down as 12 drummers drumming as during the performance the drumming mini game is actually a rhythm based one. I think ill do 11 piper piping next and play madden 11, got some really good songs on their sound track

12 Drummers Drumming: Hannah Montana The Movie :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Madden 11, 26%
10 Lords A-Leaping

9 Ladies Dancing:

8 Maids A-Milking:

7 Swans A-Swimming

6 Geese A-Laying:
4 Colly Birds: Enigmatis: The Ghost Of Maple Creek :platinum:

3 French Hens:

2 Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree:

5 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Updated! Though there's not much to do tonight. Happy Thanksgiving once again, and welcome to all the newcomers.

Thanks for adding me to the event!  Love the spreadsheet - gives me ideas for games to fit the themes.  Good luck everyone! :)

Completed another game that fits one of my empty categories:

5 Golden Rings - Doodle Kingdom

So this game has a really stupid mode called My Hero Mode where you have to collect hundreds of treasure chests for a trophy. Chests only contain gold and gems, used to buy ridiculously over-priced equipment.

Edited by eigen-space

Another update

Finished up the last few episodes of You Don’t Know Jack this morning. If it wasn’t from randomly finding three other people who wanted to bang out the multiplayer stuff like the day this thing started this game would have stayed uncompleted on my shelf probably forever.

12 Drummer Drumming - Hannah Montana The Movie  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping - Along Together :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing - VA-11 HALL-A :platinum:

8 Maids A-Milking - Duck Dynasty :platinum:

7 Swans A-Swimming - Spongebob Heropants :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying - Fallout 3 

5 Golden Rings - Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage

4 Colly Birds -  L.A. Noire

3 French Hens - Assassin’s Creed II 

2 Turtle Doves - Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - You Don’t Know Jack :platinum:

So I made some changes to my list, hope that’s okay. Moves Hannah Montana to drummers drumming, so that I could move

VA-11 HALL-A to Ladies Dancing as you play the whole game as Jill a female bartender, all so I could free up 5 Golden Rings, so that I can play another Spyro game. Playing that first one really got be back in that ps1 mind set and I want to play another. Might as well play it for this. So my new 5 Golden Rings is Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage. I also replaced Observer with L.A. Noire for 4 Colly Birds. Got it hella cheap last night on “Black Friday.” I’m 8 for 12. This has been such a great event so far, thanks for organizing it @SpaceCoresDad

Burly Men at Sea is now completed, a nice game I have to say with an interesting mechanic for a visual novel game (free this november)

1/12 done ^^

12- Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight 

11- Secret of Mana 

10- Mega Man X Legacy 2 

9- Mirror's Edge Catalyst 

8- Real Farm 

7- Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

6- Dream Daddy

5- Yakuza 0 

4- Yomawari Midnight Shadows 

3- The Order 1866 

2- Spyro 1 ( from the collection) 

1- My Hero's One Justice 

Update:

Gravity Rush is completed, both :platinum: and 100% because why not?

Current Status:

12 Drummers Drumming: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Touhou Double Focus :platinum:
10 Lords A-Leaping: SUPER SKULL SMASH GO! 2 TURBO :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing: Gravity Rush :platinum:
4 Colly Birds: Yomawari: Night Alone

And a Partridge in a Pear TreeGravity Rush 2

• Like 1

Got Beyond Good & Evil done for my 3 French Hens category. Everyone is out and I have the house to myself for a bit today (yay!), so maybe I'll get some progress in somewhere else this afternoon ;)

12 Drummers Drumming: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - All about the rhythm

11 Pipers Piping: Pretty tempted to put FF XV DLC here. Can listen to all the FF music in the car, and I will probably get this for myself for the holidays :hmm:(Definitely going here now, after the announcement, will just have to make it an early gift to myself lol.)
10 Lords A-Leaping:

9 Ladies Dancing:

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - cuz if someone says farming game, Harvest Moon is all I think.

7 Swans A-Swimming: Port Royale 3 - All about the water, and I do need to get myself to go back and finish this.

6 Geese A-Laying:

5 Gold Rings: AdVenture Capitalist - this game is entirely about money, we'll see if I finish it at the right time for the event though
4 Colly Birds: Costume Quest 2 - The whole thing takes place at night (hope this is "dark" enough to qualify)

3 French Hens: Beyond Good & Evil HD - Developed by Ubisoft pretty much entirely by French folks, I believe.

2 Turtle Doves: Stories: The Path of Destinies - soo many ravens!
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: