biokam

Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

185 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

This is over guys. I have several vitas and I have tested this extensively using my other accounts. If it makes you feel better, I admire your perseverance despite the odds. You can continue to try and no one would be happier for you than me if you succeed, but I would seriously consider moving on. I wish all of those that aim for high goals nothing but the best.

I've not turned the game on in months. Just pointing out it's a hack job

8 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I've not turned the game on in months. Just pointing out it's a hack job

I just quoted your post because it emphasizes mine: the game is over. I was just stating that people with high hopes shouldn’t be criticized which you didn’t do. I was referring to other posts. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by VoidVictorious

On 02.08.2019 at 4:15 AM, VoidVictorious said:

This is over guys. I have several vitas and I have tested this extensively using my other accounts. If it makes you feel better, I admire your perseverance despite the odds. You can continue to try and no one would be happier for you than me if you succeed, but I would seriously consider moving on. I wish all of those that aim for high goals nothing but the best.

Did you try Hong Kong servers? Cause information about servers exists only in  sian store 

20 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Did you try Hong Kong servers? Cause information about servers exists only in  sian store 

How would you go about doing that with a US account?

22 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

You would have to use the multi-account account exploit, then re-buy the game from the Hong Kong Store but I have to agree with VoidVictorious that this is a futile gesture and people would be better off just shelving the game and moving on to something that can be Platinumed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You would have to use the multi-account account exploit, then re-buy the game from the Hong Kong Store.

Just vpn

10 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

With vpn

There is a new achiever and it looks legit

Did anyone else try to connect?

9 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

There is a new achiever and it looks legit

Did anyone else try to connect?

Look again. That account has some pretty shady trophy lists.

I was curious about the online, and after i checked it looks like nothing has been changed. Leaderboards are still there with highscores from people, and searching has been the same as before when it was broken.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I was curious about the online, and after i checked it looks like nothing has been changed. Leaderboards are still there with highscores from people, and searching has been the same as before when it was broken.

They said it had shut down months ago and appeared the same to me then although had a later date for hong kong on it's ps store. Don't know why it got delisted either.