Release date?

DarkLordSHTR

5 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Oh god I hope NO XD, We need it for QA and to test on retail but it's suuuper hidden, if it would ever be discovered we would need to patch it out =(
Mostly cause u can cheat trophies that way >.<!

Damn :P

But I mean, gamers have found other dev menus before. So it wouldn't be the first time haha ;)

Edited by Nitro

So @RatalaikaGames you have decided to help the Players and publish the guides for your own games? ;).

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8046-i-am-the-hero-trophy-guide
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7976-stay-trophy-guide

You wanna raise the amount of plat achievers for Stay? ;).

That's a... eee... How to call it... New way of marketing? :D.

Edited by Smashero

On 22.11.2018 at 2:46 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Ahh I wish but we dont have PS3 hardware haha, we enrolled in SONY back middle PS4 already ;(

a bit off topic i know, but it it would be nice if you would release league of evil 2 one day. i know that a second one exists, because league of evil  was one of my very first ios games i ever played on my old iphone 3s ^^  any chance here for a port by ratalaika?

greetz from germany

17 hours ago, Smashero said:

So @RatalaikaGames you have decided to help the Players and publish the guides for your own games? ;).

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8046-i-am-the-hero-trophy-guide
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7976-stay-trophy-guide

You wanna raise the amount of plat achievers for Stay? ;).

That's a... eee... How to call it... New way of marketing? :D.

Yeah haha, we started with TETRA's Escape puzzles and people really liked it so form now on when we've a game that doesn't have easy/obvious trophies we will be making a guide!! Hopefully ready for launch haha, we will focus on puzzle games and hidden stuff like on I Am The Hero or Shadow of Loot Box :).

9 hours ago, NathanDarko said:

a bit off topic i know, but it it would be nice if you would release league of evil 2 one day. i know that a second one exists, because league of evil  was one of my very first ios games i ever played on my old iphone 3s ^^  any chance here for a port by ratalaika?

greetz from germany

We will try haha, we're working with Woblyware & Ravenous Games to bring all their games to consoles!! Working now on Random Heroes :)

• Like 1

On 21/11/2018 at 4:37 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

We will announce it this friday, but that PS4 date is accurate ;). PSVita one nope o,o

When is the game releasing on UK store? By the way, I respect the fact that you’re a game developer that releases games that are cheap right away. Most new games are expensive so I end up having to wait for a price drop before buying a game. 

1 hour ago, BrettyBoy said:

When is the game releasing on UK store? By the way, I respect the fact that you’re a game developer that releases games that are cheap right away. Most new games are expensive so I end up having to wait for a price drop before buying a game. 

Thank you very much for the kind words ^-^!!
The game releases on November 28th on Europe at 9.99 Eur (No idea about GBP cause we can't control it) but with a 20% launch discount for PSN+ users (no way to set a discount on EU for non PSN+ users on launch >.>!!) The exact hour of the day may change depending on the time zone.

• Like 1

Oh man, so when I think I'm gonna play another games you guys make a new release LOL

Well, what can I do? Let's spend some money in some regions.

8 stacks hum..? 

NA,EU,AS(HK?) and JP.

Ratakalaika, I realized that normally there's no platinum achievers before the official release date that not you, that's some internal politics for not giving keys for content channel? 

Thank you for your games.

2 minutes ago, Ronny007_Br said:

Oh man, so when I think I'm gonna play another games you guys make a new release LOL

Well, what can I do? Let's spend some money in some regions.

8 stacks hum..? 

NA,EU,AS(HK?) and JP.

Ratakalaika, I realized that normally there's no platinum achievers before the official release date that not you, that's some internal politics for not giving keys for content channel? 

Thank you for your games.

Ohhh... Thank you very much for the support =D!

Well the key policy really depends on the game to be honest, when we make small/experimental games ~5/6$ we hold almost all keys till release date, we normally give 1/2 to trusted influcencers to prevent 1st too many platinum achievers and 2nd some crazy reviews haha, likeoru last game Shadow of Loot Box, got really polarized reviews either 8/9 or 1/2 XD. So that's a bit so-so before release. But for bigger games, less experimental, more traditional and most important longer, like I Am The Hero ~10$ we like to send the keys with time so the reviewers have time to try them to have some reviews ready for launch.

We're still experimenting with the "sending keys" thing to see what's better for the game haha, it's all more alchemy than schience :P

35 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Ohhh... Thank you very much for the support =D!

Well the key policy really depends on the game to be honest, when we make small/experimental games ~5/6$ we hold almost all keys till release date, we normally give 1/2 to trusted influcencers to prevent 1st too many platinum achievers and 2nd some crazy reviews haha, likeoru last game Shadow of Loot Box, got really polarized reviews either 8/9 or 1/2 XD. So that's a bit so-so before release. But for bigger games, less experimental, more traditional and most important longer, like I Am The Hero ~10$ we like to send the keys with time so the reviewers have time to try them to have some reviews ready for launch.

We're still experimenting with the "sending keys" thing to see what's better for the game haha, it's all more alchemy than schience :P

Hahaha so who decides is the feeling.

I got it, I asked because I've been sending emails for you without any response LOL

Actually the key it's not to get a free game, cause I really enjoy support you guys, the real purpose is to create a guide for Brazilian community which has  a lot of fans for your games.

?

42 minutes ago, Ronny007_Br said:

Hahaha so who decides is the feeling.

I got it, I asked because I've been sending emails for you without any response LOL

Actually the key it's not to get a free game, cause I really enjoy support you guys, the real purpose is to create a guide for Brazilian community which has  a lot of fans for your games.

?

Oh!! That's really odd, could you send me a DM with ur email??? We get hundreds of emails requesting keys so we may miss some >.<!!!

On 21.11.2018 at 8:28 PM, Smashero said:

1h 33min - gratz :]. Was that a speed run?

On 21.11.2018 at 8:54 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Yeah, it was a speed run! We know where each hidden object is! Also played the last two levels with GOD mode to verify all was working good ?.

On 22.11.2018 at 5:33 PM, Nitro said:

But I mean, gamers have found other dev menus before.

On 22.11.2018 at 5:27 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

Oh god I hope NO XD, We need it for QA and to test on retail but it's suuuper hidden, if it would ever be discovered we would need to patch it out =(
Mostly cause u can cheat trophies that way >.<!

Sounds like a flaggable offense to me @MMDE