Trophy Goals

Dr_Mayus

May 28th

I didn't see another thread like this (yes I did use the search engine :P) and I was just wondering what people's trophy goals were.

My goal was to get to 100 platinums but since that will happen sooner rather than later I thought I would add some more in.

1. 100 Platinums (right now 98)

2. 75% completion rate (right now 61.1%)

3. A platinum for every letter of the alphabet (missing O, Q, Y, Z)

June 24th

1. DONE

2. 61.51%

3. O, Q, Y, Z

It's been awhile :P

August 4th

1. DONE

2. 61.76%

3.O, Q, Y, Z

What about yours?

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I hope to platinum Mass Effect 1 thus plat'ing the whole trilogy. Though I don't look forward to having to replay the game three or four times and doing Hard mode and then Insanity.

I hope to platinum Mass Effect 1 thus plat'ing the whole trilogy. Though I don't look forward to having to replay the game three or four times and doing Hard mode and then Insanity.

Been There, Done That

If you played ME2 and 3 before 1 then you are going to realize how bad the combat is. Also Hardcore and Insanity aren't that bad in ME1 if you are using the same character save. Also ME2 Insanity is the most difficult in the series and if you done that you should be fine

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Been There, Done That

If you played ME2 and 3 before 1 then you are going to realize how bad the combat is. Also Hardcore and Insanity aren't that bad in ME1 if you are using the same character save. Also ME2 Insanity is the most difficult in the series and if you done that you should be fine

Oh great that's the one I have to do :(

I'd like to get my completion closer to 60-75% but really the only goals I have right now are to platinum the games I can on my backlog and just beat/complete the other games on there. Sounds simple enough right?

• Like 1

Been There, Done That

Yeah the combat felt awkward compared to the other two. I was confused as to why the grenade button was Select -.-

And Insanity isn't as bad as ME2? Okay that's good. At least the weapons have infinite ammo too so I won't have to scurry around looking for ammo packs lying around.

Edited by omegarevan

My only goal thus far is obtaining the platinum for Gran Turismo 5 because it is the only Gran Turismo I haven't completed to 100%. Other than that, just earn trophies from games I love and thankfully GT5 is a game I absolutely adore.

Parker

these are my goals at the beginning of the year.

Like to get 5 platinums, get my gold trophies count up to 100, sliver trophies count up to 300, bronze count up to 1100, and get 50%of my possible trophies. In which of 2675 possible trophies out of 73 games I need 230 more trophies to get to 50% of the possible trophies.

Current trophies count: End of 2012
12 platinums
56 gold
206 sliver
842 bronzes

Today trophies count

13 platinums  4 more platinums to go. 2nd platinum will pop up in a few days.

64 gold need 36 more

248 sliver need 52 more

987 bronze need 113 more

For 50% of possible trophies out of 2837 tophies and 76 games. I would need 107 more trophies.  If I don't play any new games.  In which I have few games are coming out that I'm looking to platinum.  I would like to say I would be achieving 4 out 5 goals.

Edited by Timo_Marrinsbane

Originally my goal was to get 75 plats and a completion rate of 75%. BUT I have been blowing through platinums fairly quickly and am already at 70 plats at the mid point of this year. So I have recently decided to adjust my platinum goal to 85 and keep the completion rate goal at 75%, since that has been a bear for me.