Probably the worst PS4 game I've played all year

crazy95

got this on Ps+ and I'm amazed they made a 2nd. the checkpoints are sparse, enemies have NBA level aim (looking at you robots with boulders) and can kill you with their attacks after you kill them. the story is maybe 4/10. the 2 humans that follow you around just teleport through the levels like its no biggy. the boss fights are no harder than the normal enemy's. I really don't see what Sony were thinking with this game. 

whats everyone else's opinion? 

• Like 1

I stopped worrying about the story a couple chapters in. I get that it's for kids (story wise) but God was it awful. 

Then the combat is decidedly NOT for kids, as you can die pretty easily. I hated growing into a big ass Knack (the only time the game is fun/fair) only to have to shed all my pieces to go through a gate or whatever. 

The trophies make this one if the worst ps4 games to plat. So unfun, so random, so stingy. I dunno if it's available still, but the companion app is helpful in getting the gems you need. It plays like Bejeweled. I recommend playing that over Knack, actually.

56 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I stopped worrying about the story a couple chapters in. I get that it's for kids (story wise) but God was it awful. 

Then the combat is decidedly NOT for kids, as you can die pretty easily. I hated growing into a big ass Knack (the only time the game is fun/fair) only to have to shed all my pieces to go through a gate or whatever. 

The trophies make this one if the worst ps4 games to plat. So unfun, so random, so stingy. I dunno if it's available still, but the companion app is helpful in getting the gems you need. It plays like Bejeweled. I recommend playing that over Knack, actually.

I con confirm the app is still available. I have it on my iPhone, and it's pretty fun. :) 

Honestly I thought it was overhated, and the whole 'memeness' of Knack among communities has gotten... well, I've never been big on memes to begin with...

It's by no means a great game but I'd rather play it over a lot of games out there to be honest. It's got a basic yet functional combat system, levels are varied enough but rather standard with nothing special about them. It's okay.

On 21.12.2018 at 2:33 PM, jpkrawiec said:

I cannot find in my App Store... 2639.png

Knack's Quest has been delisted, at least for Android. But I'm pretty sure the same applies for iOS.

If BV2K16 is still able to play it it's only due to him not having deleted the app yet I guess.

But don't worry, it was a boring Match-3 that everybody only played for the items for the main game.