Introduction to............... Me. LOL

Big_Daddy_Lee_68

Hey Lee,

Great intro,  Welcome to the site.

As you will have already seen we have all types of trophy hunters here, the Plat Hunters, the Completionists and even the Trophy Whores! 

Dont be disheartened by not having as many Plats as a lot of the guys here, I for instance have been on the PS3 for around 4 years now and only have 2 to my name, so we cater for everybody!

Greaaaaat...... I'll become known as gramps of psn profiles  lol. But seriously thank you everyone for the warm welcme.  As or the question of what job allows me....lol.....it's  called being a grandfather raising gramdkids. My other half is disabled .  So I only work have to work part time and do so at night.  Oyher then that it is simple scheduling,. My day starts as soon as the kids wake. Usually aroubd 6am. I fx the 2 yo breakfats, grab a couple hours playtime. At naptime grab a couple more. Thenn after work when kids are asleep a couple more.  Not saying its not saying it is all quality game time...some days the system spends more time on pause then played thanks to the 2yo.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...