PSNP Interviews: ShogunCroCop - Submit Your Questions

Hello PSNP,

February is here. It's the month where we gather our courage, confess our feelings, and hope those are reciprocated... or in this case: ask questions and hope those are answered, because it's time for the next member interview. This month's interviewee will be: @ShogunCroCop.

ShogunCroCop.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, that why we are Interviewing them, to find out who they are. To help you come up with questions, there's going to be a small introduction written by the interviewee. 

Hello PSNP! I’d like to start by thanking PSNP for this opportunity, including Dragon for keeping this going. I’ll also start by telling all of you a bit about me, and hoping that facilitates more questions. I was a late bloomer in life, not getting my first console until I was in my 20s. I started as a PC gamer, and besides that, my hobbies are watching sports, playing poker, and I love outdoor activities. I also have only ever had one pet, and that is the puppy I share with my wife. I have lived overseas also. I am humbled at this opportunity and I look forward to any questions. Everything is on the table. I’ll hide nothing from you, except passwords lol.

Standard Operation 

The standard operation for all PSNP interviews will be as followed:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community will have 2 week to ask their questions.
  2. After those weeks is over, those question along with the 16 stock question will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee will have 2 weeks to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

List of questions

Stock Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, and PlayStation 4?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  6. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  7. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artist?
  8. Your favorite platinum?
  9. Your least favorite platinum?
  10. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  11. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released what would it be?
  12. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  13. What feature (besides backwards compatibility) do you think the next console generation should have?
  14. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  15. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions

The list below contains the question from the PSNP community. Question can be asked starting now until February 15th, 2019.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

If you could plat one of the unfinished game series on your list of Assassin Creed,God of War, and Batman; which series would it be and why?

What's your favorite NFL team and how was the Superbowl this year to ya?

If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

• Like 1