What will be your first PS4 platinum?

snakebit10

Hard to say, depends on the trophy difficulties. Could be Watch Dogs, Ass Creed, Infamous, Killzone (doubtful, since it'll probably have multiplayer trophies)... I'm more curious to know if the PSN titles will have platinums this time around (since many don't have plats on the PS3).

It's always hard to predict what games I'll platnum, esp. without any trophy lists available for any PS4 games. If I went by a company's track record for trophies, It'll probably be Infamous Second Son (every Suckerpunch platnum is relatively easy). It could also be Kindom Hearts 3, since I was able to get 100% on Kingdom Hearts 2 for the PS2.

So in other words, who knows? :P

Probably infamous second son, not just the only game I will buy day one but it really made my day with the gameplay. Looks fantastic

Infamous second son is not a going to be released Day 1 but the 1st quarter of 2014.

My first Plat will hopefully be Watch Dogs or Knack but who knows lol

Probably on of thee games I have pre order. Maybe THE ORDER or SECOND SON .Would say Ac 4 but they tend to for multi player into the trophy hunt and I'm not much of a multi play person. NBA 2K well I have yet to 100% any sports game so thats out. and Watchdogs, I have a feeliing will have a trophy list that will take a while bassd up everything I have seen that you can do from the demos.