Help me decide

AxelEra

Advice  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Ps Vita
    • 3DS
    • PS4

Hey, I need some suggestions in what I should choose from these three options.

1)PS Vita

2)3DS

3)PS4

I currently have $250 saved up which i was planning to spend on either options 1 or 2 after the e3 conference.

By Dec, I should have $450 saved up if I manage to sell some old laptops on ebay along with some birthday/christmas money.

With option 1, I still need to keep in mind the price of memory cards and at least a game. Along with a sudden "slim" version/price cut >.>

With option 2, Im only interested in Pokemon X & Y, and maybe Luigi's Mansion.

With option 3 I was like "Hey! I already have half of the money, might as well wait a bit longer", *but games are $60 and I tend to wait till there's a nice price cut. :P

sooo yea. Any suggestions?

*Get a job!

~I really need to start looking for a job ;p

Edited by AxelEra

PS4 (399$)........ Looks great... Has great specs.... Cheaper than Xbox One.... Awesome games.... I would buy both PS4 and Xbox One if Microsoft didn't introduce all these limitations like "always online" and "no used games".... The Xbox controller is still the best I think.... It's the most ergonomic, atleast for me. But this time, it looks like the PS4 controller has been improved a lot. 

I can see why people are saying to get a ps4 since it'll have the best games ,but if I do manage to save enough for it, i'll probably not have enough for a full retail game(infamous second son,killzone shadow fall <3xD

On the other hand, those indie games do intrigue me o.O

If I was you I'd have a little more patience and save up for the PS4/VITA bundle that will be released.

I'll second this one. The bundle price will save you a good chuck on change and you'll have 2 great consoles. The interoperability between the 2 is supposed to be way above the PS3. Throw in a Plus subscription and you have plenty of games to choose from :)

• Like 2

If I was you I'd have a little more patience and save up for the PS4/VITA bundle that will be released.

I was going to suggest this one too. Since you want both of them, you could get them for a cheaper price together than you could separately :awesome:

Axel Era,

I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL and I'm very happy with it -- a lot of first party games rolling out, and many more on the way. I play it every day even though there are no trophies -- just got Animal Crossing and a ton of "Mario" titles. It's great for those long car rides to wherever... Ask me anything about the system. Just wish the battery life was a tad better, I swear I'm only getting 5 hours at most before blinking red...

Your big question should be, do I want or need a portable, and when might I use it?

Best,

-- Morris

Edited by morrislevy

• 2 weeks later...