Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

Got my 1st 7 done.  - Declaring Role Playing (RPG) as my genre

Question on 7 and 20 - the 60 days and 7 days in a row challenges - do there have to be totally seperate from the trophies used for other challenges?

21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name 
The Division - Negative Ramos! 1st April

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour
Madden 19
Von Miller Legacy Award 
Antonio Brown Legacy Award 
Aaron Donald Legacy Award 
Todd Gurley Legacy Award 
Alvin Kamara Legacy Award 

31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game
Madden 19
Living in the Past
Return to Sender 
Tom Brady Legacy Award 

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games
Madden 19
Richard Sherman Legacy Award 

37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies
Madden 19
Jerry Jones Legacy Award 
Aaron Rodgers Legacy Award 

12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name

Madden 19

John Madden Legacy Award - r s

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP
Madden 19
Audibilizing

36 minutes ago, Willstown said:

Got my 1st 7 done.  - Declaring Role Playing (RPG) as my genre

Question on 7 and 20 - the 60 days and 7 days in a row challenges - do there have to be totally seperate from the trophies used for other challenges?

No, only one of the trophies you get for a challenge may not have been used for another challenge.

Same goes for the 5 in one hour, bronze silver gold and the rarity challenges, but i see you did those separately anyway.

11 hours ago, mako-heart said:

27.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion

28.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank

Can I use SAO for both? lol

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2810-sword-art-online-hollow-fragment/mako-heart

Yes go for it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CSmit180 said:

No, only one of the trophies you get for a challenge may not have been used for another challenge.

Same goes for the 5 in one hour, bronze silver gold and the rarity challenges, but i see you did those separately anyway.

Nice, seems like I was confuse on the rarity stacks, BSG and Streak challenges. 

This also makes my life much easier for Friday, since it's always hard for me to play anything on Friday (I likely will only have time to play during my train trip, and will either only be able to get a trophy on LBP vita or One Piece Burning Blood, but those are trophies that I plan to use for another challenge). 

This also means that I can assign 1 of the 4 UC trophies from yesterday as the "unique" trophy for the 7 day streak and 60 total trophies (if I understood right, if not, I will get 2 other trophies on Girl Fight to use as unique for those 2 challenges). 

34 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Nice, seems like I was confuse on 

This also means that I can assign 1 of the 4 UC trophies from yesterday as the "unique" trophy for the 7 day streak and 60 total trophies (if I understood right, if not, I will get 2 other trophies on Girl Fight to use as unique for those 2 challenges). 

You're right.

For now i have this for you:

5 in one hour Brawn and Brains

No Guide: Worldy Warrior

4 Uncommon: Spoon

2 Rare: Slip and Slide

Very/ultra Rare: Masterpieces

Same as first plat: Outlaw

Is that OK for you or do you want to change anything?

Any trophy not named here, you can still use for other challenges

I managed to do my next 5 Challenges:

Completed: Challenge 34: Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Sports): XGP2 Champion! – MXGP2

Completed: Challenge27:  Get a trophy from a game that you haven’t started this month but is still under 20% completion: Mystery Guest -  Assassin’s Creed III Remastered

Completed: Challenge 28: Get a trophy from a game that you haven’t started this month but is still E or D rank: How D'ya Like Them Apples – Assassin’s Creed III Remastered

Completed: Challenge 30: Get a trophy from a playstation plus game: When You Don't Pay Your Debts... – YAKUZA KIWAMI

Completed: Challenge 33: Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games: Things Will Never Be the Same – YAKUZA KIWAMI

7 - Contrast - Room 529
12 - Contrast - GroundsKeeper
16 - Contrast - My God, It's Full Of Stars!
19 - Contrast - Illuminated
24 - NBA LIVE 19 - Hero's Journey
30 - Contrast - Streets Sweeper
32 - NBA LIVE 19 - Streetballer
33 - NBA LIVE 19 - Local Legend
35 - Contrast - The Family Life
36 - Contrast - Not That Kind Of Game!

4 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

You're right.

For now i have this for you:

5 in one hour Brawn and Brains

No Guide: Worldy Warrior

4 Uncommon: Spoon

2 Rare: Slip and Slide

Very/ultra Rare: Masterpieces

Same as first plat: Outlaw

Is that OK for you or do you want to change anything?

Any trophy not named here, you can still use for other challenges

Actually I had edited my post with the trophies locked to each challenge in green, and 1 was different from what you mentioned. The 4UC challenge, I had "Killing Legs" for that one, and had put "Spoon" locked for the 7 day streak for when I finish it, but I just switched both on my end, since it really doesn't matter as long as each of those are used in a challenge. 

I think that next time that I do an update, I will change the format that I'm using, since a short description of the challenge makes it easier to follow, instead of just the number + I will add another color for trophies that I earned, but aren't locked for other challenges (to make my life easier when choosing what to use for round 2).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I got a couple more:

9.     Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)’, ‘ex’ or ‘axe' in the trophy name: Next In Line - Tetris Effect

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name: Long Strange Trip - Tetris Effect

16.  Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name: Leap of Faith, No Straw - The Crew 2

27.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion: Good Exposure - Infamous

28.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank: Stunt Coordinator - Infamous

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP: Got the Hang of it Now - Tetris Effect

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018: Back-to-Back Hack - Tetris Effect

40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (Infamous Second Son): Divine Intervention - Patapon Remastered

Here's my next block of 5, I am halfway done. :)

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games
 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (Kingdom Hearts has 6 trophy-based games in the series) / Maestro
35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy
 Doodle God / Combo!
40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (If you don’t have any platinum trophies: the first game you’ve finished the story line/campaign from)
 Adventures of Mana (Adventure, same genre as Storm Boy, which is my first platinum) / Hydra Harrier
12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name
 Bond of the Skies / Encounter with Nogard
18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019
 Bonds of the Skies (started on April 2, 2019) / Encounter with Ilks

Also, I can't complete Challenge 19 because I created this account in early 2019. :(

unless... can I count a game I earned my first trophy in from one of my older accounts?

Edited by SuperSmash5U

3 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

Here's my next block of 5, I am halfway done. :)

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games
 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (Kingdom Hearts has 6 trophy-based games in the series) / Maestro
35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy
 Doodle God / Combo!
40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (If you don’t have any platinum trophies: the first game you’ve finished the story line/campaign from)
 Adventures of Mana (Adventure, same genre as Storm Boy, which is my first platinum) / Hydra Harrier
12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name
 Bond of the Skies / Encounter with Nogard
18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019
 Bonds of the Skies (started on April 2, 2019) / Encounter with Ilks

Also, I can't complete Challenge 19 because I created this account in early 2019. :(

unless... can I count a game I earned my first trophy in from one of my older accounts?

Encounter with Iks isn't synced to your profile yet, maybe you didn't sync it on Playstation?
Can I see what your older accounts are? I will come up with something for you

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P': Paraiso Island - Tutorial Complete

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour: Journey - Threshold

9.     Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) (may also be a part of a longer word): Journey - Explore

14.  Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in april (year doesn't matter) (it also counts if another version of the game or remaster was released in april): Zero Escape The Nonary Games - Chance of loss is Not Zero (Released in Japan April 2017)

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019: Journey - Companion

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP: Journey - History

26.  Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name (the words day or daily will also count) (may also be part of a longer word): Paraiso Island - Daily Bonus

27.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion: Ride - True Red Passion

29.  Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign): Journey - Rebirth

30.  Get a trophy from a playstation plus game: Journey - Crossing

31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game: Journey - Transcendence

35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy: Journey - Mirage

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies: Journey - Wonder

First update and 13 challenges completed after 2 days :) ... i enjoyed Journey much more than Paraiso Island that's why i chose more trophies from the better game when i could choose from both games :P  :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CSmit180 said:

Encounter with Iks isn't synced to your profile yet, maybe you didn't sync it on Playstation?
Can I see what your older accounts are? I will come up with something for you

Sorry, it should be synced now. I must have forgotten. I was dog tired when I got the trophy and took a nap right after so I probably forgot. ?

I've done 5 more Challenges

Completed: Challenge 25.: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP: Kiryu-chan! – YAKUZA KIWAMI

Completed: Challenge 18: Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019 - Turmoil In the Tojo Clan – YAKUZA KIWAMI

Completed: Challenge 16: Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name: Funeral For the Old Ways – YAKUZA KIWAMI
Completed: Challenge 10: Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name: You'll Only Get Burned – YAKUZA KIWAMI

Completed: Challenge 37: Get 2 PSNP rare trophies: SNICKERS. Hunger to Win > Hunger – WWE 2K18

For Challenges 27, 28 & 32, I'd like to use trophies from Adam's Venture: Origins once I get them. I started this game before April 2019 and am at 5% completion with an E rating and it currently doesn't have a trophy guide.

My first Platinum was from the Game of Thrones Telltale Game so I plan to use a trophy from The Walking Dead Collection to fulfill Challenge 40 once I get one.

I'm trying to think of what my favorite genre is because I like a lot of genres. Once I have settled on one, I will post it.

Now for the Challenges that I've already finished:

12. Trophy with the Letters G R E E N: French Bulldog Style from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (PS3)

17. Trophy from a game labelled with the theme "comedy" on PSNP: Bayou Lily from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (PS3)

19. Trophy from a game in which first trophy was earned over a year ago: Giving the Dog a Bone from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (PS3) (first trophy was earned 01.15.2014)

33. Trophy from a game that is part of a series with at least four games: Now Ya See Me from Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (PS3) (four games are Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves & Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time)

35. Trophy from a game with no Platinum trophy: Interpol Rookie from Sly Minigames

Gonna work on getting some more when I get home from work but I'm pretty thrilled that I've gotten five so far just by playing the way I normally do.

Edited by AmarisSkye
  • Like 1

Here's what I got today:

7. Get 5 trophies within one hour:

All from Meow Motors

:bronze: First step

:bronze: At the last moment

:bronze: With bare hands

:bronze: Last ounce of strength

:bronze: Unstoppable cowboy

18. Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019

Meow Motors

:bronze: Best RPM

31. Get a bronze, silver, and gold trophy from the same game

Meow Motors

:bronze: Blizzard

:silver: Circuit race champion!

:gold:  Meow Motors champion!

32. Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP

Meow Motors

:bronze: Not today!

Might be more I got, but not really feeling like looking anymore..

Edited by MidnightDragon

Only got four trophies in this next block. I tried to find a good 5th trophy but forgot that the games I was shooting for had been deleted off of my PS4. :(

20. Earn 60 trophies in one month

InkSplosion (Vita) / Overpowered (I had gotten a ton of EZPZ trophies from POWGI's Mixups, this is my 60th trophy)

4. Get a trophy from a game starting with the letter "I".

InkSplosion (Vita) / Getting Started

39. Get a trophy from a game released in 2018.

Secret of Mana (PS4) (was released in January 2018) / Defeat Mantis Ant

34. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (my favorite genre this month will be RPGs)

Secret of Mana (PS4) (It is an RPG) / Defeat Tropicallo\

Once I get a check up from my dentist and get back home tomorrow, I will start getting some more trophies. Right now I have to retire to bed as I have the appointment early in the morning.

Edited by SuperSmash5U

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'
Game:
Little Big Planet Playstation Vita
Trophy:
Scoreboard 50%

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name.
Game:
Little Big Planet Playstation Vita
Trophy:
Complete Jackpot City

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy.
Game:
North
Trophy:
Special Pills

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP.
Game:
Jack n Jill DX
Trophy:
I found you!

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game released in 2018.
Game:
Jack n Jill DX
Trophy:
See you in the next life

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'.
Game:
Access Denied
Trophy:
First step

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name.
Game:
I & Me
Trophy:
The Wind of Spring

Eh, i won't get the letters challenges, because no backlog would make searching games for those a nightmare, especially with only PS3, but i'll try. I don't expect to do more than 5 or 6 challenges, but whatever.

CEST timezone