Season Pass question.

Letenko

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the season pass. Does it unlock all the DLCs that unlock trophies? I'm asking since I want to finish this game before it gets shut down + all the DLC delisted, however on the PS Store the season pass description read (before they changed it to reflect the shut down) along the lines of "unlock 80 trophies". This got me worried since the DLCs have more than that combined. I just want to know if buying the season pass is enough, or if I have to buy any other DLCs as well. Thank you.

• Like 1

No, it doesn't include 2 DLC that have Trophies on Driveclub bikes and offcourse Bikes expansion itself. 

Read this here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/75917556

As I check the Store, since I have the full game + season pass bundle, the only stuff I don't have aside from bikes related stuff is:

Finish Line Expansion Pack
No Limits Expansion Pack
Mercedes-AMG GT3
Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupe

Total price for those is $9.96. This makes sense, because those were released after June 2015. The Season Pass should cover everything released until then. You could sort the add-ons by release date, then click on the packs which are included in the season pass to see which cars they contain. For me, the extra 176 events was the main draw, because I like that campaign structure with targets to go for, and I got every star in every event.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ConAir said:

No, it doesn't include 2 DLC that have Trophies on Driveclub bikes and offcourse Bikes expansion itself. 

Read this here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/75917556

As I check the Store, since I have the full game + season pass bundle, the only stuff I don't have aside from bikes related stuff is:

Finish Line Expansion Pack
No Limits Expansion Pack
Mercedes-AMG GT3
Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupe

Total price for those is $9.96. This makes sense, because those were released after June 2015. The Season Pass should cover everything released until then. You could sort the add-ons by release date, then click on the packs which are included in the season pass to see which cars they contain. For me, the extra 176 events was the main draw, because I like that campaign structure with targets to go for, and I got every star in every event.

Those don't have trophies though or not? The names are all not listed in the dlc packs on psnprofiles. And the All Stars and AMG packs which include trophies are both free in the store.

EDIT: Just read that Finish Line and No Limits apparently count towards DC Bikes because the base game reached the maximum number of DLCs lol? ( https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/finish-line/287533-driveclub-bikes-finish-line-dlc-trophy-guide-roadmap.html ) However I never bought more than the season pass and I have 100% base game and no DC Bikes Trophy list on my account.

Edited by Alex_R-13
  • Like 1

Guys, i have the PS+ edition of the game, what do i need to get in order to have the full game, all DLC and all trophies?

The full game, Season Pass, Bikes and the four items listed by ConAir?

EDIT: apparently, buying the Mercedes cars is a waste of money, they're early unlocks, not exclusive DLC cars.

EDIT 2: i've also seen two Bikes expansion packs, MV Agusta and Suzuki, by the way.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

So from what I gathered so far you need the season pass and the full game (if you only have PS+ version you’ll be missing 2-3 dlc packs even with season pass) to 100% Driveclub. Driveclub Bikes has a separate list and if you’re going for that too you need Bikes expansion, its DLCs and 2 more DLC packs which belong to the main game.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

So from what I gathered so far you need the season pass and the full game (if you only have PS+ version you’ll be missing 2-3 dlc packs even with season pass) to 100% Driveclub. Driveclub Bikes has a separate list and if you’re going for that too you need Bikes expansion, its DLCs and 2 more DLC packs which belong to the main game.

Yes. That's exactly right.

32 minutes ago, Milkyray said:

Yes. That's exactly right.

So if I have the season pass, will I already have DLC 1-3? (Tours, Ignition and Photo-Finish) Because I cannot find them on the store anywhere....

9 hours ago, NamoPh said:

OK so I'm gonna try to include links to all of the trophy related DLC using the above post as a guideline. Mind you I don't own any of this so it would be great if some people could confirm. I'm gonna be using the Greek storefront as a representative for EU since that's my store.

What I'm getting is someone who only owns the PS+ version only needs the Season Pass to be able to 100% the main game, is that correct? Also can someone from Europe pitch in with regards to what's up with the missing DLC 2 & 3? I can find it in the store by manually typing the link but have no option to purchase it.

Edit: Ah, never mind, apparently the PS+ version was made to be incompatible with the "Free" DLC. What a mess, guess I'll be giving this a miss.

Nice post.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you would need the full version of the game for the free DLC. I think you even need the full version to play any of the Season Pass DLC that you purchase. Honestly, there were so many versions and bundles and limited time only upgrade paths that it's hard to keep track of any of it.

I don't remember if I ever "purchased" DLC 2 and 3 and they don't show up in my download list, but they do appear in-game for me. So I'm guessing they were included in an update, but I can't be sure. This is EU region, btw.

Feel free to add this to your post if you want:

DRIVECLUB Bikes

DLC 1

EU: https://store.playstation.com/en-gr/product/EP9000-CUSA00003_00-DCXTOURXXXXXX019

US: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA00093_00-DCXTOURXXXXXX019

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mekktor said:

I don't remember if I ever "purchased" DLC 2 and 3 and they don't show up in my download list, but they do appear in-game for me. So I'm guessing they were included in an update, but I can't be sure. This is EU region, btw.

Have you tried checking under Services List? It has all your licenses, i.e. things with expiration dates and DLC that you don't have to download.

• Like 1

Well, that's just confusing. What is up with that DriveClub and DriveClub Bikes connection? Is the latter an expansion to the "main" game with trophy list or another game? Why are Bikes DLC's listed under downloadable content for normal DriveClub?

35 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Well, that's just confusing. What is up with that DriveClub and DriveClub Bikes connection? Is the latter an expansion to the "main" game with trophy list or another game? Why are Bikes DLC's listed under downloadable content for normal DriveClub?

Still confused? Bikes is an expansion of the main game, with it’s own trophy list and platinum. All DLCs, including Bikes, are played by the one and only game: Driveclub. ALL your progression with Cars and Bikes will go towards your overall Driveclub profile, progressing in both trophy lists at the same time.

Just to clarify what others say, Driveclub Bikes can be bought as an expansion for Driveclub or as a stand-alone, but your progression is shared with Driveclub if you ever want to buy the normal Driveclub game. I always say Bikes as an expansion to make things less confusing, and that you buy everything in this order: the original Driveclub, the season pass, Bikes expansion and the remaining free/paid DLC post-season pass.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Max654 said:

Still confused? Bikes is an expansion of the main game, with it’s own trophy list and platinum. All DLCs, including Bikes, are played by the one and only game: Driveclub. ALL your progression with Cars and Bikes will go towards your overall Driveclub profile, progressing in both trophy lists at the same time.

Just to clarify this confusion, Driveclub Bikes can be bought as an expansion for Driveclub or stand-alone, but your progression is shared to Driveclub. I always say Bikes as an expansion to make things more clear so you don’t get confused on buying the original Driveclub, the season pass, Bikes expansion and the remaining free/paid DLC post-season pass.

And VR game is also connected to the DC profile, but only in that, yep?

10 minutes ago, Varhur said:

And VR game is also connected to the DC profile, but only in that, yep?

Sadly no. Driveclub VR has its own separate profile and servers, it is as a different game. Your progression in DC/DC Bikes won’t carry to DC VR.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2

Just now, Max654 said:

Sadly no. Driveclub VR has it’s own separate profile and servers, it is as a different game. Your progression in DC/DC Bikes won’t carry to DC VR.

I've found it's physical copies and it doesn't have any DLC's, so after server closure will the game's platinum be unobtainable or it's just the case of Deadpool PS3?

5 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I've found it's physical copies and it doesn't have any DLC's, so after server closure will the game's platinum be unobtainable or it's just the case of Deadpool PS3?

Once the servers are shut down, you can still play Driveclub VR. Just make sure to get the two online trophies before it’s too late so you unlock the platinum.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 3

Just now, Max654 said:

Once the servers are shut down, you can still play Driveclub VR. Just make sure to get the two online trophies before it’s too late so you unlock the Platinum.

Oh, so this has online trophies. Well, i don't have VR set, so the idea of buying for when i have it goes to the trash. Whoops.

2 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Oh, so this has online trophies. Well, i don't have VR set, so the idea of buying for when i have it goes to the trash. Whoops.

But the trophies are very easy:

- Win two of your own challenges after sending them to one of your friends.

- Finish 5 multiplayer events.

• Like 1

Just now, Max654 said:

But the trophies are very easy:

- Win two of your own challenges after sending them to one of your friends.

- Finish 5 multiplayer events.

Well, i need to get myself a PS4, then buy PS+ to make it possible to play multiplayer, then buy DC, it's DLC's and possibly also Bikes and it's stuff. Adding a VR set is too much for me.