Out of all the RPG's...

Dreakon139

Hmm very tough choice. Even though I love Mass Effect 2, I'd probably have to give the nod to Fallout 3 because there is so much to do in it other than the main storyline. That being said. I've never played Oblivion before, but if I did, I'm willing to bet that would take the top spot for the same reason as why I said Fallout 3.

Now your on the right track. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is also a very good example of Bethesda's prowess, but of the two I prefer Fallout 3.

I definitely loved the Fallout games, I preferred New Vegas though. A bit more buggy, but I felt the story had a bit more character and creativity... not as doom and gloom... though there's a place for a bit of doom and gloom considering the locale. :P

Stuff like Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc are all games that I play on PC so I pretty much just excluded them. For PS3 exclusives, I'd have to say Heavy Rain. Tales of Xillia and Vesperia are both good if you can read Japanese. Honorable mentions: Demon Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, Resonance of Fate.

As far as i'm concerned a real RPG need at least a party of 2 or 3 to manage which is why i'll say Fallout 3 and elder scrolls are in the sandbox category, and bioshock goes into the FPS category and demon soul goes into the plateformer category, and that disgea and valkyria chronicles are more aligned towards strategy games (since they rely on missions rather than quests).

That said not a lot of games are left, and out of those i'll say dragon age : origine is possibly my favorite but only by a small margin

Either Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Mass Effect 2, the two best games this gen. It's going to be Mass Effect 3 in like 5 months or so.

As it's one of my favourite games ever, I'm gonna have to say Oblivion. It was my first game to ever play on PS3 and I've loved it ever since :wub:

"BUT DAT DOESNT HAVE ANY TROPHYZ!!! HOW COULD U PLAY A GAME WITOUT TROPHYZ?!?!?!?!"

-typical trophy whore

Im all about the Japanese RPGs but i have love for all RPGs... Only picking one is tough but i think its safe to say that my favorite is the White Knight Chronicles saga...

if i could pick a 2nd it would be Sacred 2

if i could pick a 3rd it would be Fallout 3

but i can't so i won't mention those...