Minecraft new trophies + seed for Atlantis

lilpain97

I used this glitch that @HuntingFever posted in one of the other threads.  I just gave myself a stack of raw cod and a stack of cat spawn eggs.  Then I would just spawn a cat and switch to the fish and if it came back to me I would tame it, if it ran away I would spawn another cat and try again.  You can then exit without saving and reload if you run out of either as the count carries over.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ferryjan said:

For those who struggling with the Ocean biomes trophy like me (I have spent at least 8h swimming in the ocean)

Try this method:

Load the tutorial world, then go to the central pool.

That's it...

Trophy popped right before I jumped into the central pool xD

Confirmed by multiple ppl :)

I didn't earn the trophy.

Edit: I earned the trophy after using the seed from lilpain97 again.

Edited by andrearnettbraun

10 hours ago, ferryjan said:

For those who struggling with the Ocean biomes trophy like me (I have spent at least 8h swimming in the ocean)

Try this method:

Load the tutorial world, then go to the central pool.

That's it...

Trophy popped right before I jumped into the central pool xD

Confirmed by multiple ppl :)

Where is the central pool?

I used OP seeds and I explored the ocean for 20/30 minutes and decided to try the tutorial and the trophy popped as I jumped in. So I guess after you've seen colored corals/huge frozen iceberg and explored a bit around a few minutes you should be good

I can further confirm: Using OP's seed gets you the Atlantis trophy really easy.

Afterwards I sailed around in a boat for maybe half an hour on the various oceans of that seed, then I loaded the tutorial, went into the middle pool and the ocean biome trophy popped.

For the cat trophy I created a new world, searched for the first village, checked if there were cats (there were 4), quickly got some fish and then I reloaded befriending the same cat 20 times. Works perfectly easy.

The other two trophies (Fruit of the Loom and the Shulker box) are harder to set-up from new seeds, but luckily I had all I needed available in my old save. :-)

On 15/04/2019 at 7:50 PM, harrypotter1997 said:

I genereted the best possible seed for the Frozen Ocean biom: 7235209121157513081

If you find any more good seeds for ocean bioms please post them.

I swam a bit in this world and found 4 pandas in the same place, so this is a good map to do the Zoologist trophy. the coordenates where I found the 4 pandas are X:117 Y:64 z: 729

Can't believe it took me so long to find 2 pandas and now I just ran into 4, sigh.

5 hours ago, closertim said:

Did they patch the duplication glitch where you had to upload your save to the cloud? I've been trying to do it but can't get it to work.  The YouTube guide of how to do it seems to be gone also.  

Nope, it still 100% works but is a little temperamental so may take a few attempts to get the items you want. See stupid0089's post in this thread for the video I used :).

On 4/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, Kulzyc said:

I used OP seeds and I explored the ocean for 20/30 minutes and decided to try the tutorial and the trophy popped as I jumped in. So I guess after you've seen colored corals/huge frozen iceberg and explored a bit around a few minutes you should be good

where did you find the corals in the seed?

On 4/17/2019 at 1:35 AM, ShadowStefan said:

I can further confirm: Using OP's seed gets you the Atlantis trophy really easy.

Afterwards I sailed around in a boat for maybe half an hour on the various oceans of that seed, then I loaded the tutorial, went into the middle pool and the ocean biome trophy popped.

For the cat trophy I created a new world, searched for the first village, checked if there were cats (there were 4), quickly got some fish and then I reloaded befriending the same cat 20 times. Works perfectly easy.

The other two trophies (Fruit of the Loom and the Shulker box) are harder to set-up from new seeds, but luckily I had all I needed available in my old save. :-)

did you go outside the map limit? maybe thats why its not popping for me, ive been staying inside the spawn map for the past few hrs

On 4/15/2019 at 8:04 PM, stupid0089 said:

I have the sail the 7 seas trophy, I used the same seed that the OP posted and started by swimming/diving around that whole map and then the last biome I needed was way off the map at x:1700 and z:-700 I believe (it was a small pool with a small amount of coral in it).  I was swimming the entire time and diving down into each biome, make sure you are sprinting which makes diving much faster.

Anyone still having trouble these coordinates popped it for me. Thank ya!

Thanks for the seed OP.  I wasn’t able to pop the trophy after looking around for a bit and loading up the tutorial world, but I eventually got it after just filling out some of my map in my main world.  The seed you have though is really good and has a lot of stuff close to the spawn.

Seed: 655646328

X: 120, Y: 64, Z: -130 - Fortress in forest biome visible from water

X: 181, Y: 63, Z: 459 - Sand Village visible from water

I found another village and fortress but I was gunning to get the seven seas done, I didn’t bother taking note.

Edited by Jounochi
  • Like 1

On 17/04/2019 at 0:51 AM, Kulzyc said:

What size world and biome did you use?

On 4/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, lilpain97 said:

Found a good seed for the Atlantis trophy that has a ruin near spawn, it can also pop shipwreck and the guardian trophy if needed.

Seed: 655646328 coordinates are 37, 64, 69. Just swim down and trophy will pop. Just popped 7 seas with this seed as well, although its possible I had a biomes or 2 done before. As someone below said, there are 10 ocean biomes to find and the banner trophy you will need to use a loom along with paper and the enchanted apple. 

Trophies are

Atlantis?- Find an underwater ruin.

Organisational wizard- Name a Shulker Box with an Anvil.

Fruit on the Loom- Craft a Banner with an Enchanted Apple.

Plethora of cats- Befriend twenty stray cats. 

Sail the 7 seas-  Visit all ocean biomes. 

I have received a few messages regarding the 7 seas trophy. I used the seed posted above and tutorial world. Im not 100% sure tutorial counts biomes but I don't ever recall finding a coral biome on any new seeds when that update came out. Another note is I got out of the boat and swam around a bit in each. 

Thanks man! After using the video from the other thread, I jumped into the middle pool of the Tutorial World, and then loaded your seed.  Shortly after sailing past the Atlantis coordinates, the trophy popped! Glad to have this game at 100% again!

• Like 3